Peace Prize you said? Oops-There has been a misunderstanding

The prize that Obama was awarded was from the Nobel Institute for organic green pea farming. The award is given each year for the promotion of organic farming techniques toward the betterment of world peas and green peaness in general.

The Institute wishes to apologize for any inconvenience or confusion that may have occurred as a result of the timing of this year's award.

Obama remains humbled and honored to receive the Nobel Organic Peas Award. He stated that this award means much more to him than his touted Arugula Award that he got for doing his elitistshopping at Whole Foods like most of the common proles do....

All we are saying, is give peas a chance!

Are you sure there wasn't some error, and he got a consolation prize, the Nobel Pizza Prize? Four large any topping pizzas, hot wings, breadsticks, soda and a dessert pizza delivered to his home?

(Off_Karakter)
My friend says perhaps he should've won the Appease Prize. These people need to get their English straight.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrades:

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]There would NEVER have been this embarrassment of the Dear Leader (apuH) had the IOC awarded the STANDARD Game Show consolation prize:[/HIGHLIGHT]

Rice-a-Roni: The San Francisco Treat

Whoever is responsible will certainly recieve the full wrath treatment of the "Complete Circles of LifeTM" program.

Let this serve as a lesson, Comrades. This is what happens when you operate outside of the approved Party TemplateTM

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
And Turtle Wax....

In 2012, I expect Dear Leader will get the "Red Beat" award.

In 2012, Aliens will land on Earth. I think we should denounce them since they probably got advanced tekknology.