Peace talks now impossible due to Obama's injury

After Obama suffered an elbow hit to his face during a basketball game, he now needs 12 stitches to his lip. This could not come at a more inopportune time since North Korea has already bent over with it's pants down waiting for a loving peck from dear leader on both cheeks. Peace talks from Obama are now on hold and the Korean crises will only continue to escalate and spin out of control. The U.S. can now only sit on the sidelines and watch U.S. relations plummet around the world while Dear Leader's career crippling injury heals.

Image: IOTW

My dearest little cheese doodle, you continue to make me chuckle at your glorious, flowery verbiage ( "since North Korea has already bent over with it's pants down waiting for a loving peck from dear leader on both cheeks".) After days and weeks with Mama MO, he must be about elbowed out and ready for a bit of rest... what a bad time for him to have more and more crippling injuries to his personal greatest. It is looking more and more like he will not have his face on Mt. Rushmore. sniffle sniffle

Comrades,

The greatest issue of national importance and implications, will his devastating disability render it impossible to keep up his golf course subsidies in action which he pays in person when playing through.

All of these funds are covered by some stimulus, otherwise he would have to pay for it himself.
This national and international disgrace must not be allowed to happen, with the accompanying shame and disrespect!

Are his balls also subsidies with stimuli redistribution, I wonder?

No need to worry Tooorisky, Obama's good friend and "best golfer in world!"will keep his game and fields up to par while he is recovering.

With an inflated lip to rival only his inflated ego, I mean his consummate skill, TPOTUS is in best possible position (BOHICA/Bend Over Here It Comes Again ? ) to secure " Peace In Our Time" .

Reports suggest it was his bassetball buddy Reggie Love who gave him the elbow under the net while Obama was going for a lay-up.

So why are Michelle's knuckles bruised?

OBAMA-LIP1.jpg

Image Someone should edit the picture so he's covering the wound up with $100 bills

Comrade Whoopie wrote:

I think we have a mystery on our hands now. Summon the People's Detective ™ and we will get to the bottom of this! I think he is currently at MSNBC.

Chedoh, I thought he was holding a wad of $100 bills! If it is an ice pack, I'm sure the ice was harvested from a shrinking glacier halfway around the world and flown to DC on Air Force One (at a cost of $181,000 per hour).

Nothing but the best for our Dear Leader.

Chedoh wrote:No need to worry Tooorisky, Obama's good friend and "best golfer in world!"will keep his game and fields up to par while he is recovering.
Comrade Chedoh,Much appreciativeness! Your agents are tops!Tooorisky

Somebody ask Michelle if she'd be willing to put some cold lobster on his injury.

Chedoh wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:

I think we have a mystery on our hands now. Summon the People's Detective ™ and we will get to the bottom of this! I think he is currently at MSNBC.

I have arrived!!!

There will be many sekret inquests on this bruised knuckle issue, utilizing only the most advanced interrogation techniques discontinued at GITMO.

As for the image of Dear Leader, that is likely one of the confiscated pouches of cocaine foreign payoff Pain Reliever from the People's Pharmacy™. No KKKapitalist money stained Dear Leader's quivering lower lip.

The presidents facial pat down is merely the physical manifestation of the events of the last month:

A good shellacking delivered by his proletariat.
A mysterious (*cough*chinese) ICBM fired of the west coast of the capitalist empire.
Denouncement of the worthless US dollar by China and Russia
Ammunition greetings sent by NK.
Revival of the Hunt for Red October Kabuki theatre in the yellow sea.
A political smackdown during the G20.

Game Over! He is a magnificent example of American exceptionalism, so much so the presidential limo has been converted to a yellow short bus.

Let all my comrades recall this month in history as the beginning of the end for the evil capitalist empire! Its unfortunate that I do not have any children to watch this unprecedented moment in history. If there were a god, I would be praising him for his wisdom to restore our quest for unattainable utopia. Remember while freedom may not be free, communism is capable of slaughtering millions overnight in silence.

A spilt lip is the least of his worries. I just wonder, do you think he will now say stupid things with a lisp?

A stitch in time sends nine....of the Hispanic Caucus members to the gulag! Only because Obama is a good sport....hehehehe. Just kidding. Up against the wall and reload.

Damn! 6 different types of beet pie? That Michelle sure can cook. Mmmm Mmmm Mmm.

I don't think this was any "accident". Has this man been investigated? He could be pretending to be a friend just so he could whack him, could he not? How many people would love to be able to whack Obama after all!? The economy is in the toilet, these restless, capitalist Christmas shopping do not have all the money they want to spend and outrageously blame dear Leader. This man is probably a closet teabagger who got in a luck punch.

I demand an investigation.

Pie??? Laika, how do you know about pie I do not know about??! I DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION.

It is a good thing all the players had on their AZsoles* so everyone could maintain balance under all circumstances and conditions.

An observer was heard to say" Look at all those AZsoles* playing basketball"!

* High tech shoe soles containing every adhesive element from A to Z. Fraulein, An excellent point, the "accident" cover up started immediately, maybe he can find no one to play with other than himself!

Obama-stitches.jpg
I don't see what the fuss is, I think these stitches are a huge improvement.

More details have emerged on exactly how Obama's basketball related injury occurred...

michelle-boxer2.jpg

Michelle-punch.gif

I, Krasnodar, have just learned that a member of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus,
Rey Decerega, is the one who inflicted this heinous injury upon our Dear Leader.
Perhaps it would be appropriate to serve up some shredded beef enchiladas tonight in tribute to his service. And a few shots of Jose Cuervo.

Message to Che Mao Joe: No need to be concerned about the President's inability ( for the time being ) to say stupid things...... situations like this are exactly why we have our beloved Vice President, Joe Biden, insuring continuity within the executive branch. And I don't think I need to remind anyone here of just how good of a gaffer he is !

Comrade Krasnodar,

Jose should be be first and last. Nobody cares about in between, or remembers it was there!

Evil Smiley wrote:More details have emerged on exactly how Obama's basketball related injury occurred...

He could always memorize morse code overnight, to blink with, or use a lap top to produce his 175 wpm speed.
Playing golf with the world greatest golfer under 5'3' would help for faster rounds with 8 holes at one shot per hole.

Forgive me comrades, I did receive the memo....but

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

The article states that Obama was doing what he does best in basketball...."playing defense".

The only way you get an elbow to the kisser playing defense is being boxed out of the lane...i.e. "pwned, burned, beat like a rented mule, out played, out muscled, out hustled..."

In essence his "defense" sucked.

He was trying to climb over the honorable Hispanic Caucus member's back (which is a foul on Obama) and got whacked after our 44th wonder of the world got burned.

I guarantee you will never see the video. It would totally destroy his street cred.

I guarantee you will never see the video. It would totally destroy his street cred.

As an ignorant prole I wonder.... Don't you have to have street cred first before you lose it?

The elbow in question has been detained and will be properly dislocated while this whole mess is sorted out. A forearm and humerus are also being held for interrogation while the investigation continues.

I have found some images that a comrade with a more steady access to Photoshop can edit.
michelle-obama-angry-199x300.jpg
angry-michelle-obama-jpg.jpeg

chicagotrauma wrote:

As an ignorant prole I wonder.... Don't you have to have street cred first before you lose it?
OK, you're in.

Street cred in The Cube™ is WTFWSIS*.

*What the fuck we said it is.

What it is! What it is!

Define "is"...it's like "it", innit?

Chedoh wrote:I have found some images that a comrade with a more steady access to Photoshop can edit.
MichelleObamaCarlaBruni copy.jpg

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Chedoh wrote:I have found some images that a comrade with a more steady access to Photoshop can edit.
obama-michelle.jpg
"I should be President, not this pussy!"

Evil Smiley wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:
obama-michelle.jpg
"I should be President, not this pussy!"
"One little pop in the mouth and he starts the waterworks..."

obama-michelle.jpg
"Tell them you got it playing basketball, bitch!"

Evil Smiley and 100% Infidel, please enjoy this bottle of unknown spirits as much as I have enjoyed your fun poking at Dear Leader.

Mr. dear Leader appears shorter in real life, does he not? And Mama MO must be eating her beets to have those arms. (gulp) I am thinking he should learn to do what he's told (he really looks the wimp).

Maybe there should be Congressional hearings on Moochelle's HGH usage? They could put the communist agenda on hold for a bit couldn't they?