Pelosi faux pas!

I just witnessed tape of Pelosi speaking a great sacriledge!

She said "In this House, we may be 2 parties, but we serve one kountry."

What the @#$% happened to the "2 AmeriKas" concept??!!!

Can't we keep our story straight???

That's deep. John Edwards called, asked if he could borrow Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda from the Cube to work on his campaign.

yes, Bob Schrumm contacted me earlier today...this will be an Edwards/Kerry ticket...I will work to subvert the effort and slant things towards HRC.

What the @#$% happened to the "2 AmeriKas" concept??!!!

Another example of why she must be replaced.

Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda wrote:yes, Bob Schrumm contacted me earlier today...this will be an Edwards/Kerry ticket...I will work to subvert the effort and slant things towards HRC.

Uggh, don't get me started on "Shrummie"! That pig owes me 50K for mail-ordering him a Thai bride!

Bob, if you're reading this, I WANT MAH DAMN MONEY!

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:
Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda wrote:yes, Bob Schrumm contacted me earlier today...this will be an Edwards/Kerry ticket...I will work to subvert the effort and slant things towards HRC.

Uggh, don't get me started on "Shrummie"! That pig owes me 50K for mail-ordering him a Thai bride!

Bob, if you're reading this, I WANT MAH DAMN MONEY!

haha!!! I know what happened there..."Thai food" was not to his liking so I ordered him "Chick Kiev"...LOL I got paid!! $100k, too...quit low-balling the market Chairman it @#$*! it up for the rest of us :)