Pennsylvania forbids the 'W' word

Dept_Welfare.jpg

One Way to Make Welfare More Popular: Use a Different Word

The State of Pennsylvania has learned to read the handwriting on the floor and has wisely chosen to implement Welfare Reform! Welfare will simply be done away with, so completely that the very WORD goes away.

In its stead, a newer, faster, shinier, sexier, program that slices, dices, and makes Julienne fries by the thousands... It may look like a duck and quack like a duck, and waddle like a duck, but it's not, and the Government says so.

All is well, nothing to see here, move along, and register a new Democratic voter today.

The new word is "PROFS" ("President Obama's Fair-Shares"). All are entitled to their PROFS.--KOOK

The article wrote:"Why in the world would we want to rename the Department of Public Welfare?" Republican state Rep. Daryl Metcalfe said before the House voted. "I think there should be a [highlight=#ffff00]stigmatism [/highlight]for being on welfare.... You should not be satisfied with living off the fruit of your neighbor's labor."
This Rethuglikkkan is wishing blindness upon the poor and unfortunate, the helpless and sick. So typical of teabagger reactionaries!

Comrade Squirrel, do stay away from the fourth floor of the directors office, there is a receptionist reported to have acute angina...

Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Squirrel, do stay away from the fourth floor of the directors office, there is a receptionist reported to have acute angina...

Tail Flick GIF.gif
Ha! Comrade Tovarichi,You are toying with me - yes? - "a cute angina" indeed! I know anatomy too well to be tricked by you, comrade. I turn and flick my tail in your general direction!

Many words should be banned: Mooslim, Hussein, black, mexican, food stamps, greedy, McDonald's, normal - these cause offense to the highly offendable and must be banned.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] would not be tricked when he wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Squirrel, do stay away from the fourth floor of the directors office, there is a receptionist reported to have acute angina...

Ha! Comrade Tovarichi,You are toying with me - yes? - "a cute angina" indeed! I know anatomy too well to be tricked by you, comrade. I turn and flick my tail in your general direction!
I know... 'This is childish Comrade Putout!'... but I couldn't help myself!!

dennis-wants-a-cute-angina.jpg

It was childish!
Craptek-flips-his-tail.gif

Remember, comrades, all anginas are cute - and equal! - in their own way.

Are they suggesting we say farewell to wellfare? Well, that seems fair.

Anyer Marx wrote:And generally followed by a pectoris.

I am glad to being corrected, Comrade Marx. Previous administration had incorrectly tutored the glorious workforce that a cute angina was usually followed by a posteriori.

[color=#C0392B]R.O.C.K. in the USSA[/color] was dissembling when he wrote:Remember, comrades, all anginas are cute - and equal! - in their own way.
So why did YOU win an award Comrade?!

ROCK-tonto.jpg