People's anti-Trump hyperventilation chamber

Speaks to Ummah, the Dar al-Islam, and no thanks? Doesn't even mention its greatness?
Early Internet (desert silicon!). Pre-Wright-Flyer (carpet!). Proto-Informatics! (1001, yes?).

If it wasn't for Arabian oil-science, we would still sit in candlelight! (1%ers, others in the dark.)
Aristoteles? Mona Lisa? Daimler Benz? Fuhgettaboutit!

And no single word, that Trump...
Shame! Shame! Shame!

dems fu.jpg
dem chant fu.jpg

To which Donald Trump should say: "No thanks. I'd fall asleep... and you'd fall in love."

Trump a "Citizen of the World"? Don't make me laugh...
Does he ever use nuanced words? hors-d'œuvre? au contraire? corpsmen?
Does he speak languages? At least some Mesoameric? Malvindivian? Austrian?
Does he possess genealogically sophisticated diacritics? à la Jéàn-Frànçôîs Kèrrîê?
Does he at least pronounce his name the aristocratic way? Le Trũmb? Drümf? Kolbɛər?

Or Trump's speeches!

Where is Trump's virtuosic use of advanced oratory techniques? Ebonics? Teleprompter? Zero!
Where is his parallel of the historically unprecedented if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if?

Couldn't Trump shine in Riyadh with sublime intellectual stammer 'iidha-'iidha-'iidha-'iidha-'iidha?

Boob belt? Sooo yesterday...
Melania - davai, davai, keep up with the Obamas!

Obama.Michelle.2017.05.Siena.jpg
(visiting Duomo di Siena, no less) (yo, la cultura)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Boob belt? Sooo yesterday...

Obama.Michelle.2017.05.Siena.jpg
(visiting Duomo di Siena, no less) (yo, la cultura)
What is that?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: Where is Trump's virtuosic use of advanced oratory techniques? Ebonics?

Comrade,

I have a question about the O's advanced oratory techniques in the Ebonics link. The part where he says his black father met his white mother on that bridge in Selma, Alabama........marched across it.........fell in love.....and had a child Barack Obama Jr.

My question is, were his parents time travelers that rode on flying rainbow colored unicorns that fart fairy dust?

The march across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma Alabama was called Bloody Sunday and it was in 1965. He was born in 1961.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote: Where is Trump's virtuosic use of advanced oratory techniques? Ebonics?

Comrade,

I have a question about the O's advanced oratory techniques in the Ebonics link. The part where he says his black father met his white mother on that bridge in Selma, Alabama........marched across it.........fell in love.....and had a child Barack Obama Jr.

My question is, were his parents time travelers that rode on flying rainbow colored unicorns that fart fairy dust?

The march across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma Alabama was called Bloody Sunday and it was in 1965. He was born in 1961.
Revisionist History Comrade wrote to satisfy the masses. Hillary claimed to have been named after Sir Edmund but we know that was not true. Indeed he became famous only six years later but her mother had the foresight to know that a, then unknown, person, would someday be famous so she named her child after him. See, Revisionist history at work. Obummer (Is that allowed?) had parents with that same foresight. It all works out in the end. The simple solution to the non believers is the Gulag. Shovel ready and beet filled.

Not only that, but Martin Luther once ran for Holy Roman Emperor. During the campaign, he claimed he was born a poor black child in the lower income housing of Eisleben. He said his mother named him after the civil rights leader of a similar name.
I saw the meme, and it's all over History Channel, too.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... bridge in Selma ... marched across ... love ... and had a child ... [yet] The march ... was in 1965 [and] He was born in 1961 ...
Comrades, let me be perfectly clear - there are several ways to integrate that unprecedented phenomenon into the Annals of History.
Say (ad hoc) :
a) uh, some, indeed, um... irregularities in that Hawaiian birth certificate?
b) Kenyan sorcery? (remember Carlos Castaneda of 70s, those Yaqui-based jumps in spacetime?)
c) or simply, like, UNFCCC/IPCC climate modelling techniques used to postmodernize the timeline?
d) (your turn)...

Guardian of Pravda wrote:... Hillary claimed to have been named after Sir Edmund but ...
Not only had her mother the foresight to know that [Sir Edmund] would someday be famous, no.

Most korrektly revising History, it turns out that Sir Edmund took upon himself the gruesome climb of Chomolungma in honor of Hillary, as he paranormally sensed her being the prospective, like, Presidentess of USA, in future.

It's easily proved by strictly applying the powerful Lovitz Methodology, yeeeaahhh :

Guardian of Pravda wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Boob belt? Sooo yesterday...

< Obama.Michelle.2017.05.Siena > (visiting Duomo di Siena, no less) (yo, la cultura)
What is that?
You mean, like, boob belt?

Comrade Guardian, you find the ULTIMATE Pravda in Commissarka Pinkie's Moochelle Adoration Chamber. It's, indeed, devoted to the "keep up with the Obamas" leitmotif.

(including the boob belt thingamajig, plus a highly elucidative at-a-glance overview.)

Revisionist History sure sounds better than pathological liar. I guess it works for the Jonathon Gruber crowd.

[highlight=#ffff00]DID YOU KNOW[/highlight] that [highlight=#ffff00]Trump[/highlight] just [highlight=#ffff00]tweeted[/highlight] the word "[highlight=#ffff00]covfefe[/highlight]"? This is the tweet that will [highlight=#ffff00]DESTROY[/highlight] the [highlight=#ffff00]Trump administration[/highlight]! Tell Kathy Griffin to sharpen the knives. It won't be long now.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
[highlight=#ffff00]DID YOU KNOW[/highlight] that [highlight=#ffff00]Trump[/highlight] just [highlight=#ffff00]tweeted[/highlight] the word "[highlight=#ffff00]covfefe[/highlight]"? This is the tweet that will [highlight=#ffff00]DESTROY[/highlight] the [highlight=#ffff00]Trump administration[/highlight]! Tell Kathy Griffin to sharpen the knives. It won't be long now.

Kathy Griffin stepped in a big pile of covfefe. Worse than the big piles of covfefe the media has been putting out.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote: Kathy Griffin stepped in a big pile of covfefe. Worse than the big piles of covfefe the media has been putting out.

This gives new meaning to the song "You're the crevem in my covfefe."

We have yet to determine what that meaning is, however. We await word from the usual anonymous sources.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote: Kathy Griffin stepped in a big pile of covfefe. Worse than the big piles of covfefe the media has been putting out.

This gives new meaning to the song "You're the crevem in my covfefe."

We have yet to determine what that meaning is, however. We await word from the usual anonymous sources.
DID YOU KNOW that [highlight=#ffff00]anonymous sources[/highlight] as well as current and former officials have confirmed that [highlight=#ffff00]covfefe[/highlight] is a close transliteration of [highlight=#ffff00]кофе[/highlight], the [highlight=#ffff00]RUSSIAN[/highlight] word for coffee? Why can't we [highlight=#ffff00]impeach[/highlight] this [highlight=#ffff00]monster[/highlight] already!?

I think I know the true meaning of covfefe...

[img]/images/various_uploads/covfefe_writing_on_the_Wall.jpg[/img]

Just one word: covfefe.

[img]/images/various_uploads/covfefe_graduate.jpg[/img]

Seeing that covfefe is attracting so much attention, I created a separate covfefe thread:

The true meaning of covfefe

You realize Comrade that this is the Secret Word, it has now gone out to his minions, secretly and highly, placed in all Governments in the world. soon they will initiate the action that he has called for. We will never know it happened because it is a secret. Continue to grow beets and keep your shovel ready.

TRUMP!
One hand on the nuke coffer, the other banging 'covfefe' on iPhone! WTFefe?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:TRUMP!
One hand on the nuke coffer, the other banging 'covfefe' on iPhone! WTFefe?
It's a covfefe thing, you wouldn't understand.

I'm not entirely certain if Comrade Genosse Dummkopf is satirical or a genuine kulak. I'll have to feed him some winter wheat under a sun lamp and see if he sprouts daisies or not.

Guardian of Pravda wrote:
You realize Comrade that this is the Secret Word, it has now gone out to his minions, secretly and highly, placed in all Governments in the world. soon they will initiate the action that he has called for. We will never know it happened because it is a secret. Continue to grow beets and keep your shovel ready.
According to one of our subsidiaries, covfefe may mean more than we suspected.

Comrade Lysenko wrote:... I'll have to feed [Comrade Dummkopf] some winter wheat under a sun lamp and see if he sprouts daisies or not.

tmp.png

See the ominous necktie coordination? Just wonder, what are they communicating? (to Putin!)
Is this the start of planetary Exxon-Gazprom fascism?
Scary stuff...

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
tmp.png

See the ominous necktie coordination? Just wonder, what are they communicating? (to Putin!)
Is this the start of planetary Exxon-Gazprom fascism?
Scary stuff...
Why, that's Orwellian!

Things are getting out of control. I just hope that my breathing into an organically grown brown paper bag will not affect climate change...

Gergen on CNN: Trump is doing better with the voters than Democrats think he is

What's really important is that Donald Trump has seized the narrative back, that he's doing better with the voters than Democrats think he is. It should be a wake-up call for Democrats. It is possible that he could actually get re-elected if Democrats aren't careful.

... we ought to say he deserves to take a victory lap.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Trump_Rock_Star.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Things are getting out of control. I just hope that my breathing into an organically grown brown paper bag will not affect climate change... Etc, etc, etc.

What's really important is that Donald Trump has seized the narrative back, that he's doing better with the voters than Democrats think he is. It should be a wake-up call for Democrats. It is possible that he could actually get re-elected if Democrats aren't careful.

Perhaps if the Democrats were to address the needs of people to live their own lives in freedom so that we can each govern own lives as we see fit so long as we don't interfere with the rights of others they might make some headway.

Naw...

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
Red Square wrote:Things are getting out of control. I just hope that my breathing into an organically grown brown paper bag will not affect climate change... Etc, etc, etc.

Perhaps if the Democrats were to address the needs of people to live their own lives in freedom so that we can each govern own lives as we see fit so long as we don't interfere with the rights of others they might make some headway.

Naw...
This is not the Progressive Way Comrade. Onward with Demagoguing.

DID YOU KNOW that Neil Gorsuch may have taken his Bar Exam with one shoe untied? Can you believe he's actually being considered for the Supreme Court?
[img]/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
[highlight=#ff0000]A SKANDAL![/highlight] This Gorsuch should never be allowed to serve! He is UNFIT in our Kollektive View! On to Viktory, Komrade Obama and Komrade Hillary!
[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I'm surprised the Propaganda Machine (otherwise known as the Mainstream Media) didn't point this out!

I didn't know where to post this picture of a hyperventilating reptile, so I'll just leave it here.

Triggasaurus.jpg

Red Square wrote:I didn't know where to post this picture of a hyperventilating reptile, so I'll just leave it here.

Was she in Jurassic Park? So thrilling to know a star.

which-jurassic-park-dinosaur-are-you-1-14543-1361923481-0_big.jpg

[highlight=#ffff00]DID YOU KNOW[/highlight] that [highlight=#ffff00]Trump[/highlight] Jr. [highlight=#ffff00]colluded with Russia[/highlight]!? [highlight=#ffff00]This revelation[/highlight] has been described as a [highlight=#ffff00]CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE[/highlight] by the Washington Post! Why, this is the [highlight=#ffff00]biggest news[/highlight] since the last [highlight=#ffff00]political firestorm[/highlight] to [highlight=#ffff00]engulf the besieged White House[/highlight]! Sources close to the president [highlight=#ffff00]say he's fuming[/highlight]! This is the [highlight=#ffff00]scandal[/highlight] that may [highlight=#ffff00]end[/highlight] the [highlight=#ffff00]Trump[/highlight] presidency!

[highlight=#ffff00]DID YOU KNOW[/highlight] that [highlight=#ffff00]Trump[/highlight] Jr. [highlight=#ffff00]colluded with Russia[/highlight]!? [highlight=#ffff00]This revelation[/highlight] has been described as a [highlight=#ffff00]CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE[/highlight] by the Washington Post! Why, this is the [highlight=#ffff00]biggest news[/highlight] since the last [highlight=#ffff00]political firestorm[/highlight] to [highlight=#ffff00]engulf the besieged White House[/highlight]! Sources close to the president [highlight=#ffff00]say he's fuming[/highlight]! This is the [highlight=#ffff00]scandal[/highlight] that may [highlight=#ffff00]end[/highlight] the [highlight=#ffff00]Trump[/highlight] presidency!
Yes and Christmas too. Onward to progressivism

It appears that the following line in the Bohemian Rhapsody belonged to Donald J. Trump:

"Scaramouche, Scaramouche, can you do the Fandango?"

Scarramucia - also known as Scaramouche or Scaramouch - is a stock clown character in the Italian Commedia dell'arte. Usually attired in black spanish dress, he was often beaten by Harlequin for his boasting and cowardice. One of the iconic characters in the Punch+Judy puppet shows. In some scenarios Punch frequently strikes Scaramouche, causing his head to come off his shoulders. Because of this Scaramouche has become associated with a class of puppets with extendable necks.

So now we know, I just thought this should be reported somewhere.

I'm also thinking along the lines of Anthony Scaramucci joining Charlie Sheen in the rehab. They both went on very similar delusional, drug-fueled power trips. Don't know about Scaramucci's drug habit, but it sure sounds like it.

Methinks he has been Kelly'ed. Alas his head has rolled one last time.

Oh my, it's only 6 am and I am so upset already today I am having to post this with one hand because I am hyperventilating into a paper bag!!! (oops, forgot to take the bottle out first).

This Dr. of Common Sense needs to be GULAGED for the things he is saying about Stalin, Lenin and Marx!!! And it's all Pres. Trump's fault!!!!

I won't be able to leave my offended couch for the rest of the day and will have to keep my paper bag handy in case I have an attack.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Oh my, it's only 6 am and I am so upset already today I am having to post this with one hand because I am hyperventilating into a paper bag!!! (oops, forgot to take the bottle out first).

This Dr. of Common Sense needs to be GULAGED for the things he is saying about Stalin, Lenin and Marx!!! And it's all Pres. Trump's fault!!!!

I won't be able to leave my offended couch for the rest of the day and will have to keep my paper bag handy in case I have an attack.

There is a Statue of a Pigeon that performed a "Heroic" act in WWI. Mon Cherie. It must come down. It is revisionist and attempts to portray WW I accurately. This cannot be allowed. It most be removed. or if nothing else, placed on the head of someone else's statue.

Guardian of Pravda wrote: There is a Statue of a Pigeon that performed a "Heroic" act in WWI. Mon Cherie. It must come down. It is revisionist and attempts to portray WW I accurately. This cannot be allowed. It most be removed. or if nothing else, placed on the head of someone else's statue.

Vraiment, mon ami? Etait le nom de pigeon Winkie?

Guardian of Pravda wrote: There is a Statue of a Pigeon that performed a "Heroic" act in WWI. Mon Cherie. It must come down. It is revisionist and attempts to portray WW I accurately. This cannot be allowed. It most be removed. or if nothing else, placed on the head of someone else's statue.

Vraiment, mon ami? Etait le nom de pigeon Winkie?
Non. prenom Mon Cherie. Qui est Winkie? Un progressif? Vive!!!!

Red Square wrote:

This is a far more fitting Twisted Sister song , it was written when the "Washington wives" attacked "Rock music culture" ,Megadeth's "Hook In Mouth" was written in response to the same thing .

I don't think the pigeon is going to go willingly.

In fact I think he's leading some kind of resistance.

Komrades!
Finally clarity! If zhe Cherman top weekly it says, zhen it must be true!

DE.STERN.2017.08.24.Trump.Hitler.jpg
___[highlight=#709090]_MEIN/SEIN = MY/HIS_[/highlight]

Freshly printed! Zhat is Trump, post-Charlottesville!
[hyperventilates, fuming]

Komradette Clara,

tmp.png
the greenish ones - Antifa, ja? ___(and Trump is guilty - Trump! Trump! Trump!)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
Komradette Clara,

tmp.png
the greenish ones - Antifa, ja? ___(and Trump is guilty - Trump! Trump! Trump!)

Hi GD!
Where ya been?
Hope you are having as much fun where you are as we are having here.

Yes the green ones are antifa.

Komrade Winston Churchillski wrote:
Red Square wrote:

This is a far more fitting Twisted Sister song , it was written when the "Washington wives" attacked "Rock music culture" ,Megadeth's "Hook In Mouth" was written in response to the same thing .

we are condemned encouraged to accept that which we do not like or understand. It is the way of the Progressive. Forward to Victory. Who is Twisted Sister? <Droll Off>

Guardian of Pravda wrote:Who is Twisted Sister?
And does she have a sister? If so, do you have her number?

Red Square wrote:
Guardian of Pravda wrote:Who is Twisted Sister?
And does she have a sister? If so, do you have her number?
Perhaps a comma was omitted, and the query should have been, "Who is twisted, sister?"

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Hi GD! Where ya been? ...
Uh, luckily not exactly here :

greenish_Antifa_(600).jpg

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Hope you are having as much fun where you are as we are having here.
Vee haff zhat Sep. 24th coming here... Hence imperative: anybody in command of at least three brain cells, get up and help forging the broadest possible opposition to the all-leftish blob (see pic) which spread over our near-downward-spiralling country.

So, had barely time to scan the Glorious Kubic Organ (yet even so, lil' me noticed - on the fly - fervid comebacks of two transient runaways from our Red Beet Kolkhoz, them guys encoded as Rodent-Goin'-Nuts and Brother al-Bruxellois).

[says transient runaway Nr. 3] [raises fist, shakes it towards Trump, hyperventilates (heavily!)]

while at that...
was it you, Komradette Clara, gloriously delivering this now famous act of ballbustish justice? :
(otherwise I see myself forced to conclude, 'twas Trump goons - TRRRRUMP, that KKK-man!*)

pepper_ball.png
PROTESTICLES OF THE WORLD, UUUUUNITE!
UUU.. UUUUU.. U-HUU.. U-HU-HU-HU-HU-HU...

* Vhen SPIEGEL it says, zhen it must be true! :

DE_2017_08_19_SPIEGEL_Trump_KKK_(600).png

SCOOP! :

... and later (slosh, slurp, munch, burp) - TWO SCOOPS! AS USUAL! HORROR! :

By this (10/9/09) glorious date in His Presidency, Lightworker Obama was already a Nobel Prize Laureate!
And Trump? Muddles with some f*cking NASDAQ curve, which anyway nobody understands, or even cares about!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Comrade Putout,

"Genigen" Dummkopf? "GENIGEN"? Are we going to the flask a bit early today, my darling?

CC
(AA Rehab Specialist)

ja, ja, a little Gymnastik vizh Genossen Nomenklatura:

plus a little Gymnastik vizh Genossin wifey:

and zis giff yu abs like Kommunismus-Rapper! Make you, like, Eminosse, or Genominem!

(see, Craptek? tricky Putout!)
P.S.
Today, before Gymnastik, looked in my mirror.
Mirror, mirror on ze vall, who is ze best abs of all?
Jeeejsus Mariiiiiiijja, Himmelherrgott! Vot happen to my mirror???

That's Trump! Trump is behind zat! (hyperventilates)
Trump took zat Cuban technology from Havana Embassy, and put in my mirror! Put-in!!!

Here's another nice mess Trump has gotten us into! UNESCO!
He just catapulted Amerikkka out of that biz, dragging Netanyahu behind him.

And who, may I ask, will now have artistic control, in case White House needs new china?
Philistine Trump? His low-brow wifey, with aesthetical sense out of some Slovenia? Horror!

Mystery item No. 1

[img]/images/various_uploads/Trump_Shadow_Scare.jpg[/img]

Komrades!
This is outrageously outrageous!
Trump now even causes unfettered gravitational waves!!!

Witness it, here @0:59 !

And whad, nil? zero, zilch, zip, nada? (hyperventilates)

But didn't jihaddiya Whadsername, Sarsour, announce, that Mighty Mueller proclaimed, that by now Trump will kinda be hangin'?

(hyper-, hyper-, hyperventilates, slams the door...)

Screeching cackle?
Hydrodynamic ballistic privilege?
Sapping and impurifying all of our precious bodily fluids?

Fuhgeddaboudit!

(Washington, one year later)
and moving!

Komrades!
If TRUMP isn't til Nov. 8th under inspreachment, then, I dunno, I dunno.. Protesticle Revoolooshn?

OFF
Well, there is a good portion of truth in that scene, ain't it?
Not that the doubly-left-eyed Salonkommunisten at SPIEGEL intended such signaling.

That's shocking!
TRUMP, aiming his efing phantasmal Colt Python right between YOUR eyes!

Stealth Colt - worse than a sophisticatedly crafted death-gizmo of a mad-gone Pop Tart nibbler!

Look what a boob TRUMP is - out there, in the world, they even don't know his name!
See the latest! :

tmp.png

Donarudo! Donarudo!!! _ (check yourself, Komrade, check yourself! : Donarudo!)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Donarudo! Donarudo!!! _ (check yourself, Komrade, check yourself! : Donarudo!)

I found leaked footage of Donarudo, trying to be incognito (in black mask) getting training at a Samurai Fight School. Not sure who will be targeted with these skills .....perhaps Obama holdovers?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: Donarudo! Donarudo!!! _ (check yourself, Komrade, check yourself! : Donarudo!)
... leaked footage of Donarudo ... incognito (in black mask) ... at a Samurai Fight School ...

oh yeah? samurai?
then whadabout this? :

tmp.png

toranpu? toranpu??? _ check it out, here, here!

what a boob, that TRUMPU-TORANPU! sheesh...

oh, wait.
but what if all this is a calculated posture?
black mask, no-name, overlong tie, orange overcomb, yet winning-winning-winning jiujitsu?

poor me, I'm now so confused, hyperventilatically...

So, TRUMP sips water, where he is expected to spout words! Scandal!
And now oppo unmasks: the water was catered by... Russkies! Horror!

Can't wait to see it... first gobbles down a yuuge gobbledy-gobbler, then grabs two.. scoops! two!!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:So, TRUMP sips water, where he is expected to spout words! Scandal!
And now oppo unmasks: the water was catered by... Russkies! Horror!
The People's Cube has obtained an incriminating transcript!

Trump: Что это?

Russian Colluder Posing as Waiter: Это вода.

Trump: Это не водка?

Russian Colluder Posing as Waiter: Нет.

Both: Ха, ха, ха!

WHY! is this man still in office!? Andrew Johnson was impeached for far less.

... sips his вода, and next demands мороженое! two scoops! two!! ....... total scaaaaandal!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... sips his вода, and next demands мороженое! two scoops! two!! ....... total scaaaaandal!
That bourgeois pig! Wake up, America!

I am compelled to share this most equal hyperventilation with the kollective. Even though Trump is not mentioned, I feel like this awe-inspiring meltdown is residue effects of the election I.E.THE Waterloo EFFECT..........but never mind that......if I had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, I would hammer in the evening, all over this land.........unless I was a racist like Lawrence O'Donnell and WANTED TO STOP THE HAMMERING..............

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... Lawrence O'Donnell and [MC] HAMMERING ...
So, now I ultimately understand why vee Chermans say: Das ist ja der absolute Hammer!

!!! _S―S―S―K―A―A―A―A―N―D―A―A―A―A―A―A―L_ !!!

Komrades!
Not only did he, the Orange Twister, "sip" - he also mocked the Global Squirrelity, as "nibble nut"!

ADD-ON:
CNN's comprehensive study of Trump's sipping syndrome!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:!!!
ADD-ON:
CNN's comprehensive study of Trump's sipping syndrome!

Genosse, 'nibble nuts' aside, there is something very strange about Trump drinking FIJI WATER.

Why would Pres. Trump have to drink THIS elitists 'Green for the Planet'
water that is taken from a country where the majority of citizens don't have clean water and shipped thousands of miles to countries that have clean water coming out of their taps at $3. a bottle when he has his own water?

Why would he give Fiji water publicity at a press conference and make such a production of it? Especially since the owners of FIJI Water are HUGE Clinton and Obama donors that are well known in Hollywood and supporters of leftist causes. Very curious indeed. I think while the media plays 'spin the bottle' POTUS is sending a....................................................

Fulfilling all campaign promises? Neurosis, anybody? Who does he think he is, that TRUMP?