People's Bar

https://www.ktvotv3.com/Global/story.as ... 4&nav=1LFs

"One official says they were swayed by stories that straights would come to the bar to watch the gays as a form of entertainment -- much like going to the zoo to see the animals."

Maybe if they have the decency to not act like animals in public there won't be much for others to see.

We need a People's bar where one can only buy booze with foodstamps, that will keep the capitalist pigs out.

For your entertainment: https://www.rathergood.com/gaybar/

-maolicious

Can they still be called "Food Stamps" if they are being used to purchase alcoholic beverages?

Premier Betty wrote:Can they still be called "Food Stamps" if they are being used to purchase alcoholic beverages?

I should say so, beer is liquid bread.

Foxy Red wrote:I should say so, beer is liquid bread.
A literal translation of a German saying, I believe.

I have been to more than one gay bar in my life, and have never seen a scene quite like that of the 2004 Democratic Convention. Now the bar was merely people looking either for what people in bars look for, or in some cases there was a show, generally of poor quality.

Now if you really want to see an act worthy of David Copperfield, look at the the Democratic convention. You'd never guess that they all do not believe in private property and all believe in gulags.

After all, a lot of the people go to a gay bar wanting to get screwed, whereas all of the congregants at the Democratic convention are looking not only to screw people but to do it by proxy and with as much force as possible.

Our Many Titted Empress, Mr. Reno, where are you? Your experience is needed her.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I have been to more than one gay bar in my life, and have never seen a scene quite like that of the 2004 Democratic Convention.

LMAO!!!! That is funny as hell! Now that I think about it, the 2000 Democratic Convention was even worse because they were all doing this Macarena dance all the time, which is about as gay as it gets.

What is it about liberals and gays that have this thing for animals? The last time I happened into a gay bar (many years ago), some guy told me that he just loooooooooves bears. Well, I don't care one way or another about bears. You could get killed if you got too close to one. Leave them in a zoo or out in the forest as far as I am concerned. I guess this explains why most PETA members are gay and lesbians.

--
Zampolit B. S. Blokhayev
Grand Inquisitor of the Reformed Church of Latter Day Climatology (The Goremons) and The Party's™ Margarita Coordinator.

Er, Zampolit, a bear is a gay term for a large and hairy man, like, er, me. Not one with four paws which Hillarys in the woods. Whereas a chicken is just the opposite: young, and well, you get the picture.

If a man came up to you and said he loves bears, then you need not post your picture. I get the idea. And he was making a pass at you.

Of course I live here in the wilds of Bush Country and we don't have any PETA members here, even gay ones. We consider PETA sport game and west of the Pecos there is a season from January 1 to December 31 on them. No bag limit. In fact I have several PETA heads stuffed and mounted in my den. The bear's den.

Also, I hate to burst your bubble, but I cannot imaging anyone gay doing the Macarena. It is just too campy. Yes, you heard me. Campy. And it's not suggestive enough. When gays dance, it's a mating ritual at first then it progresses into a solitary trance as you get older and better at it. And yes, for some reason, it's in the genes. Don't know why but it is. And this from a failed member of the Church of Christ, who was brought up to believe that dancing was the Devil's workshop because it inspired lustful thoughts.

Damn right. Spin and sin.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Er, Zampolit, a bear is a gay term for a large and hairy man, like, er, me. Not one with four paws which Hillarys in the woods. Whereas a chicken is just the opposite: young, and well, you get the picture.

If a man came up to you and said he loves bears, then you need not post your picture. I get the idea. And he was making a pass at you.

Damn! Just my luck! I can't score with this hawt red headed chick I know in Nova Scotia, but some d00d who is a peter puffer finds me attractive. It just ain't fair.

Well, I guess I could look on the bright side. I may be big and hairy, but at least I'm not as BIG and HAIRY as Rosie O'Donnell.

--

Zampolit, let me suggest that the hirsuteness of Rosie O'Donnell will pale into significance as you fade into black from the smell of her pelt.

But do not despair if someone you don't fancy finds you attractive. No one ever offered to put me on the cover of a magazine but for some reason women were so often fascinated. I could not tell if I was a challenge (back then no one had gaydar), or that I listened, or several times out of revenge at aggressive men, or because I made them laugh, or because I seemed stable and well-off and good provider material.

A friend Ron and I would 25 years ago pass each other people. He would pass me men, for he was short and cute and men wanted to disport with what they saw, and I would pass him women for the above reasons interested in me. I passed him more men than he passed me but I got better quality, which is odd considering the above. The man passed me is still a good mutual friend. We play rough in Texas.

No, you're right. It ain't fair.

Rosie and chickens and bears, oh my! Is this red headed chick really that hot, Zam? I have yet to meet a red head that I would fancy... with the exception of one who I will not mention in case one of my friends happen to stumble upon these progressive pages (she is his older sister... she is HOT. My goodness, think nasty thoughts... Janet Reno on a cold day... Janet Reno on a cold day.).

Oddly enough I too think of Janet Reno on a cold day. Queer world, isn't it?

Well, technically, Janet Reno is both a man and womyn.

Meow, you have hit on something. The turn-off factor is related to the possibility of having relations with the individual. Which means that one would never, say, think of having relations outside one's species to control the <i>membrum virilis</i>. Which means that Chelsea is either a virgin birth, the child of a turkey baster, or there was bestiality. It's possible that in one case, the last one, it is a two-fer.

If I were to have a turn-off among more conventional men, I'd have add to the list of Paul Begala--repulsive--Harold Ickes and Serpenthead. Serpenthead, frankly, looks as though he could be an animated dildo for Our Many Titted Empress.

You read my mind! Somewhere I think I was going to bring up the whole Chelsea Clinton Conundrum (I think she was picked up in Florida by Bill and Hill and asked to "play along"), but you got to it before I could. Harold Ickes... haven't seen him on the "tele" lately. Is he still trying to convince the world that George Bush, Henry Kissinger and the Royal family are actually a lizard race bent on eating blonde hair blue eyed babies???

I also want to add Susan Estrich and Rachel Maddow to my list... umm, Joan Rivers and.... let me see, who else.... Dee Dee Myers and Helen Thomas. Oh! And Jeanine Godawfulho.

Helen Thomas. Now that's the biggest hard-off since the Elephant Man. Worse, actually, than the mummified corpse of the Elephant Man.

But let's turn to someone who, by repute, walks my side of the street, Governor Moonbeam, Jerry Brown.

Tell me: is it Estrich's teeth that give you the willies about your willie?

No... it's the creepy throaty chain-smoking coke whore voice she has, her teeth and the canyons on her face. Other than that she is good stock for a progressive, right comrade!? (We better be careful, Her Excellency might be monitoring the bad things we are saying about her romping buddies). So, anywho, I was at CFK just a few minutes ago wondering if we will ever see a Communists for Hillary site go up. I mean, she is getting the nomination isn't she? (Play along, Theocritus, I can feel her beady little eyes watching). You know, I can't wait for Her Excellency to snatch the nomination away from those kulak reactionary dogs! (Oh Darwin, I hear her breathing!). And... and... maybe she can get McCain to be her running mate. (Ahhhh! I can hear her grunting! Oh Stalin, save us all! save us!).

Ah yes, Meow, Our Many Titted Empress is indeed running, and she has hired the chief agronomist at Archer Daniels Midland to plan her White House banquets. I don't know if it's the ethanol that the congregants will need to be taken IV, or if it's to fill the Ralph Lauren swilling troughs.

But bear in mind that the Commies have all gone into the closet and it is up to us to out them. Michelangelo Signorile, where you when we need you?

Shhhh! Keep your voice down, Theocritus. She's outside the door listening in. And whatever you do, don't let the change in your pockets jingle... if it does she will charge through that door and kill the both of us clawing and tearing to get to that change.

I think the ethanol is to be taken IV and the swilling troughs are to be filled with the tears of suffering American families who were taxed to death (my idea! :-) ). And these swilling troughs are being made by Cartier - not Ralph Lauren.

Meow, the very idea of our Many Titted Empress charging us, her head down, her tusks flashing in the security lights, her hooves digging divots into the carefully manicured lawn--what a thought. It brings back memories of Czechoslovakia in the sixties. Ah those wonderful days when it seems that Progress would be made without cost. Oh, a few thousand people, but that's chump change for people like Uncle Joe, and that Mao! What a man! His private doctor said he wanted immortality and to get it tried to sleep with 1,000 virgins, and he thought that washing his privates weakened his virility.

And yes, Meow, you're right. Tiffany Troughs by Cartier. Just the right touch.

...Bruno! I didn't even <i>say</i> Cartier! How in Hitler's name could you know that I was <i>thinking</i> Cartier? Get back on your rug and thumb through that 1983 Needless Markup catalog, and if you don't quit snuffling I'll take that away from you and I won't beat you tonight like the good little prole that you are...

...Lupe! Bring me another BEQ! Typing is thirsty work!