People's Comrade Drops KKK Membership

mia love.jpg
People's Comrade Drops KKK Membership

allen west cube.jpg
More and more of the people's organizations are being threatened. I have enjoyed my KKK fellowship, working hard for peace and harmony among colorless people. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the New (and improved) Black Panthers have only made my affiliation more meaningful and entrenched. Then, just as I was about to cut a check for a lifetime membership (the free white sheet promotion aside), I noticed a new light on the political horizon, Mia Love from Utah.

If this is the kind of reasonable and motivational politician black people are going to offer us, I fear for the future of our beloved KKK. I think I will postpone my life membership and take a more "wait and see" attitude. I really wanted that free white sheet. I hope our country's youth don't start looking up to these achievement types as role models and abandon their entitlements.

Mamma Mia, what is this country coming to: Mia Love pulled a major upset on Saturday, winning the Republican Party nomination in Utah's 4 th District.

Mia Love for congress, crushing racism with character & competence.

The KKK is irrelevant. The Red Fascists will hunt her down exactly as they did Herman Cain and Leon Trotsky...... for merely having a difference of opinion. Ruthless intolerance is a hallmark of communism. Always was and always will be.

The Communist Progs say it is only a difference of opinion, nevermind that more than 100 million died because of those differences of opinion............. Such murder makes the Spanish Inquisition look like a Sunday school picnic.

Since the passing of Robert Byrd [Idiot WV], the klan has been on the downhill skid.

It has been a rumor that the NAACP removed Alan West from a meeting because he is too white and did not have the $ One Million special consideration fee proffered by Bo.

At that org, cash is king, not Martin Luther.
Last edited by General Confusion on 4/23/2012, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Ooopsy doopsie

But Comrade, how can you call yourself a Democrat if you leave the KKK?

Tolerance is best used selectively and cautiously. Indiscriminate tolerance without commensurate party benefit is a waste of the people's valuable resources.

Comrade The People's Little Pony, I only used the "Drops" for shock value to attract attention to my glorious thread. The only thing I really dropped is paying my dues. Those rubles would be better utilized purchasing emergency vodka coupons for the unlikely event our Dear Leader is seen for who he really is and becomes land-slidden into oblivion.