People's Galley Meal Helps to Stiffen Morale During Shutdown

As the forced government shutdown continues, a shutdown caused by those evil teabagging rethugliKKKans, who right now are throwing grannies off cliffs and starving children, it has become apparent that morale among us, especially our male comrades might be going a bit limp.

The People's galley ™ understands these concerns and to help you get it back up has erected a menu item that is guaranteed to stiffen your morale. After this meal, your morale will once again pop tall and you will be ready to render a full salute, as you strut past the flag pole just outside the entrance of the galley. We present for prole dining pleasure:

galley food 6.jpg
Weenies and beans served in Woody Handle Cups

It is the finer details that count on a table like this; I especially like the bowl of pickled goat testicles just to the right of the cups.

OBJECTION!!!!!! This Y-chromosome centric meal does NOT take into consideration the feelings of womyn! I denounce this sexist and misogynistic menu and demand one that is inclusive of all gender constructs and members of the LGBQTUVWXYZ rainbow.

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:OBJECTION!!!!!! This Y-chromosome centric meal does NOT take into consideration the feelings of womyn! I denounce this sexist and misogynistic menu and demand one that is inclusive of all gender constructs and members of the LGBQTUVWXYZ rainbow.
Comrade, let us not be hasty. I am confident that Chief Cook Johnson and his staff ... of stewards, can serve up weenies in an appropriate receptacle if you think the woody handle cups are going a little overboard. Personally, I may need to stop by sick bay and see Doc Wang about getting some Beano first, but this just looks too good to miss, and I'd hate to stiff the galley crew when they obviously worked so hard.

Dare I ask what is material in stem glass behind dish of pickled goat testicles?

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:OBJECTION!!!!!! This Y-chromosome centric meal does NOT take into consideration the feelings of womyn! I denounce this sexist and misogynistic menu and demand one that is inclusive of all gender constructs and members of the LGBQTUVWXYZ rainbow.

Oh jeeze, typical feline, fussy eater. Now just cool your jets because we've also got:

beardedclam.jpg
Bearded Clam Chowder For those that like to eat out

RedDiaperette wrote:Dare I ask what is material in stem glass behind dish of pickled goat testicles?

Mustard cheese pudding from an old family recipe from one of our Navy cooks, Seaman Stain.

For new Comrades unfamiliar with the Commodore's flagship, the Galley is at the aft or back of the ship, and one deck below.

Adjacent to the poop-deck is an opening where you can go down...

Tovarichi wrote:For new Comrades unfamiliar with the Commodore's flagship, the Galley is at the aft or back of the ship, and one deck below.

Adjacent to the poop-deck is an opening where you can go down...

(Just below the rudder)

THE PEOPLES GOAT (and I do not mean Comrade Red Square) IS DEMANDING... REQUESTING HIS TESTICLES BACK!

Somehow i am reminded of an intercepted transmissioning from Rethuglikkan speechifier Ted Cruz, the highlight of which inquired as follows:

"Would you, could you with a goat? Would you, could you in a boat?"

There must be a connection...

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:THE PEOPLES GOAT (and I do not mean Comrade Red Square) IS DEMANDING... REQUESTING HIS TESTICLES BACK!

Frau,

Do not worry your oh so pretty looks about this. Those aren't real Goat testicles but just a vegan substitute, because In the Navy we have a special locker on-board already reserved for goats that already have shown they've got a pair that just ain't going to be messed with by nobody.

I was going to comment on tonight's meal, but have reconsidered. Goats, particularly old goats, are best left undisturbed.

Will someone tell Senator McCain that he can find his on the buffet table.............
right behind the woody cups.