People's House no longer White

White_House_Rainbow.jpg

See the White House Light Up as a Rainbow to Celebrate Gay Marriage

In a fabulous move, the building formerly known a the "White" House has been made into a display of punitive acceptance and mandatory tolerance.

Upcoming renovations are planned to include multi-gender restrooms, replacing the White Man's bowling alley with a Caligula-class steam bath and hot-tub complex, and renaming the living floors for Reggie Love, and the Lincoln Bedroom after Sandra Fluke.

Comrades, Besides tearing down the Jefferson Memorial, I understand that in the future there are plans that call for the repainting the rotunda in rainbow shades of color and the removal of all those paintings of white men as penance for over 200 years of evil white male hegemony..... ( many of which were slave owners ). No longer must, as dear leader has recently said “My House” be a symbolic monument to old white men with powdered wigs, former slave owners and purveyors of genocide of indigenous people. It must become a monument to defeat those reightwingers who stole an election and continuously try to undermine progress. I am quite sure that you would agree with me that counseling is only a waste of time on them, they have no real recognizable contribution to society by disgust for anyone who is different.

I am pleased to note that this (newly colored) house and both houses of Congress are in progress of becoming true metaphorical cat-houses.

Well, at least Our Glorious and Wonderful Dear Leader, Emperor Urkel the First, cannot ever be accused of "spiking the ball"...

trashmouth wrote:Comrades, Besides tearing down the Jefferson Memorial, I understand that in the future there are plans that call for the repainting the rotunda in [highlight=#ffff00]rainbow shades of color[/highlight] and the removal of all those paintings of white men as penance for over 200 years of evil white male hegemony..... ( [highlight=#ffff00]many of which were slave owners [/highlight]). No longer must, as dear leader has recently said “My House” be a symbolic monument to old white men with powdered wigs, former slave owners and purveyors of genocide of indigenous people. It must become a monument to defeat those reightwingers who stole an election and continuously try to undermine progress. I am quite sure that you would agree with me that counseling is only a waste of time on them, they have no real recognizable contribution to society by disgust for anyone who is different.
Let's not forget the ass to mouth catamites who might object to a color scheme that doesn't reflect their bent. A segment of the wall dedicated to various hues of fecal matter would make them feel they are a valued part of the rainbow.
All should be alarmed that a history of slavery exists that is at odds with the Current Truth. - https://www.ironbarkresources.com/slaves/index.html The constant flux of revisionist history is what separates us from the animal kingdom.

Our society is progressing - well - progressively ...

obamanation.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
In a fabulous move, the building formerly known a the "White" House has been made into a display of punitive acceptance and mandatory tolerance.

Upcoming renovations are planned to include multi-gender restrooms, replacing the White Man's bowling alley with a Caligula-class steam bath and hot-tub complex, and renaming the living floors for Reggie Love, and the Lincoln Bedroom after Sandra Fluke.

Comrade Ivan,

Once again, I am recycling old pixels for new: The People's House of Rainbows - serves ALL the people (even squirrels) in many ways.

House of Choom.jpg