People's interstellar proletarian revolution

Comrades,

Just wanted to make you aware of people's aerospace engineering progress. The intent is to spread the eternal, perfect and error-free ideas of Marx and Lenin to Mars and Alpha Centauri. We must bring the proletarian revolution to the oppressed species of the other galaxies.

Earth yoyo.jpg

Comrade Frum,

I applaud the good Dr's contribution toward enlightening the masses. I agree the concepts appear theoretically possible. On the other hand, however, the limitations of technology and available cash make the proposals generally impractical. So what does one do with interesting but impractical ideas? One forgets them and moves on to something more attainable - such as swilling beet vodka. See you behind tractor barn 2 later this week.

CC

Behind the tractor barn I only meed with comradettes communists to make love not war (war is acceptable only in the form of proletarian revolution, not as an imperialist racket). The idea is very practical for Mars, shortens the trip to 1 months, and beats the bill to ridiculous levels. The idea is there for the taking.

John Frum wrote:Behind the tractor barn I only meed with comradettes communists to make love not war (war is acceptable only in the form of proletarian revolution, not as an imperialist racket). The idea is very practical for Mars, shortens the trip to 1 months, and beats the bill to ridiculous levels. The idea is there for the taking.

Comrade,

I'm too old to wait a whole month. I want to be there NOW! What's the point of packing if you can't get me to Mars before I pass permanently into the Great Abyss?

"The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness." Vladimir Nabokov

I'm impressed by how much BS this guy has had bestowed upon him. Many different schools in many different countries have given him BS.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I'm impressed by how much BS this guy has had bestowed upon him. Many different schools in many different countries have given him BS.
Good catch. Ought to have been BSc. None of BS because my degrees are in chemistry, mathematics, rocket science. None of them are in wymyn studies, religious studies, white privilege studies, black victimhood studies.

Comrade,

Even Enrico Fermi made an error when he first concluded that new elements had been created as a result of certain of his neutron bombardment experiments. He was incorrectly awarded the Nobel Prize for this discovery although the "new elements" were subsequently revealed to be fission products. Theory and practice don't always mesh effectively. That's why I originally said I like the ideas "in theory" - but having worked many years in the sciences I know theories are not always transferable into physical reality.

I'm impressed with how stupid I am. He lost me right after the first word out of his mouth which i think was "so".

Comrade, stupidity is the back-bone of the Party™! Without stupidity, the Party™ could not exist!

Be Loud!

Be Proud!

BE STUPID!

I don't understand the need to test a near light speed experiment traveling to other stars on probes. Why waste perfectly good probes when we have human climate change deniers? Better to immediately expel these deniers right out of the solar system!