People's Little Pony Tapped as new Green Jobs Czar

White House Spokesman Jay Carney today announced the appointment of Cubist and Loyal Party Member The People's Little Pony to fill the long vacant position of Special Advisor for Green Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation, popularly called the "Green Jobs Czar."

"The People's Little Pony is highly qualified for this position," remarked Carney, "with an outstanding record as a Community Organizer, a Union Liaison Officer, and is impeccable in terms of general ideological purity." He went on to point out that The People's Little Pony is experienced in rainbows, glitter, and is the personal friend of several unicorns.“

The_Hunt_of_the_Unicorn_Tapestry_7[1].jpg

"We feel that the position of Green Jobs Czar has been vacant too long, especially in light of the President's laser-focus on jobs creation,” said Carney. “The People's Little Pony will be an invaluable asset at this crucial moment in the Administration's efforts to protect the President's chances for reelection, which, I think we can all agree is central to the needs of the nation.” He emphasized that this new appointment was in no way related to the unfolding investigation of the collapse of Solyndra earlier this month. “We are I no way involved with Solyndra whatsoever, and the current GOP witch hunt will be unable to connect the White House in any fashion with this failed firm of corporate fatcats who undoubtedly squandered their funds on corporate jets."

solyndra-obama[1].jpg

“It is absolutely unthinkable that the Administration would appoint someone to deflect possible scrutiny of the White House,” Carney assured reporters. “That The People's Little Pony's Secret Service code name is ‘Stalking Horse' is entirely coincidental.” He added that the New Green Jobs Czar would assume full responsibility for the Administration's green jobs policies, retroactive to the resignation of the former Green Jobs Czar, Van Jones.

♫ And another gets on, and another gets on - another one rides the bus! ♪

And congratulations to The People's Little Pony! I feel greener™ already!

I accept this appointment with honor, comrades. I shudder with ecstasy every time I find a new opportunity to serve the Obamessiah.

Hail Obama!

Comrade Pony, as one known to appreciate (fully equal) ecstatic shudders, I suggest that we find you even more opportunities!

*grabs camera*

Gives me tingles up my legs just thinking about the possibilities ;)

Hail The One™! Equally, of course, but infinitely more equally than others. In a green sort of way.

Speaking of which, anybody seen Algore since his big whoopdedoo? He turn into an Ent yet?