People's Official Guidelines for Wishing Republicans Well

[img]/images/Thinking_For_You_Wishing_Well.jpg[/img]

Just a friendly reminder to all Party members that wishing an ailing Republican well on social media is perfectly permissible as long as you adhere to the following guidelines:

1. Feel free to offer “thoughts and prayers.” They really think that crap works.
  2. Verify they have never said anything remotely nice or positive about Trump.
  3. Make sure their last name isn't Palin, Cheney, or Pence. Or Trump.
  4. Conservative talk show hosts, whether on TV or radio, are never wished well. In fact, you should be boycotting them and fighting to get them off the air.
  5. ALWAYS—and we can't emphasize this enough—ALWAYS preface your well-wishing comment with any one of the following disclaimers:

1. I'm a Democrat (feel free to insert an adjective, e.g., proud, lifelong, stalwart, tenth-generation, etc.), but...
    2. No way am I a Republican, but...
    3. I never voted for him/her/her husband, but...
    4. I used to be a Republican until (insert unforgivable outrage here). But...
    5. I never supported his/her policies (or the policies of her husband). In fact, I opposed everything he did. But...
    6. I've never voted Republican and I never will, but...
    7. I hate Trump. In fact, I hate all Republicans and everything about them. But...
    8. I'm a Democrat. Everyone in my family has always voted Democrat, going all the way back to the Civil War. Even all of my late ancestors still vote Democrat. But...

EXAMPLE: I never voted for her husband, and always opposed everything he did. But I still wish the former first lady well.

REMEMBER: you absolutely MUST put one of the above disclaimers at the beginning of your comment.

Failure to do so will result in your being mistaken for some alt-right, Trump-loving, omniphobic Nazi. You will be denounced, blocked, and unfriended by all of your (formerly) fellow Progressives on all social media platforms. You may even receive death threats—but you may as well be dead, anyway.

Wishing an approved Republican well on social media is a great way of proclaiming to the masses, “I care” and “I'm compassionate.” But never forget it's even more important—first and foremost—to send a virtue-signal to your fellow Progressives that “I'm conforming” to The Party line.

Excellent post Commissarka Pinkie! I shared these guidelines on a military history forum where one of the members from New Zealand, a bigoted liberal filled with hatred and rage for anything Trump a kind, caring and compassionate liberal has offered his condolences for an ailing politically correct Republican matron.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:You better not call my bluff.
This deserves a social media meme to be posted along with the wishes of a speedy recovery.

[img]/images/All_Are_Welcome_Bluff_Hell.jpg[/img]

Yes, it's tough. As a Democrat, one spends one's life berating Republicans as child killers, terrorists, destroyers of the Planet, racist, sexist, homophobes "you name it" but at the same time declaring that as a liberal one is loving and tolerant. Vexing. Flummoxing. Vexing and flummoxing. Excellent guide for those internally conflicted on such matters.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Yes, it's tough. As a Democrat, one spends one's life berating Republicans as child killers, terrorists, destroyers of the Planet, racist, sexist, homophobes "you name it" but at the same time declaring that as a liberal one is loving and tolerant. Vexing. Flummoxing. Vexing and flummoxing. Excellent guide for those internally conflicted on such matters.
That's why we have Jiffy-Lobo. On Monday you can shout, "Racist, sexist, anti-gay, born-again bigot, go away!" Then on Tuesday you can demand dialogue and tolerance without the uncomfortable feeling of being logically inconsistent.

How not to do it...

UNHINGED: Professor plays the victim after cheering death of ‘witch' Barbara Bush
[highlight=#ffff00]Question[/highlight]:
Does Feminist AF stand for:
Feminist And Fat or;
Feminist As Fuck?

Comrade Putout wrote:.

I am shocked! What is that white girl female-appearing-person with moderately distributed avoirdupois doing amid all the properly pigmented and padded persons? White privilege! Body shaming! Cultural appropriation! Hissss.

Randa Jarrar - is this Arabic for Trigglypuff?

Randa-Jarrar.jpg