People's Tackle Shop Offers New Product To Get The Big Ones

Comrades,

Been doing a whole lot of fishing but not much catching lately? The Party has heard you and has developed the latest in fishing technology to lure in the big ones. Yes, with this new improved and recently upgraded Fish Bobber you'll soon find yourself with a fine catch of the day.

bobber.jpg

I denounce you comrade! There is something fishy about that.....

The Osama Bin Bobber worked like a charm Commodore Snoogie. Just look at this whopper I hauled in:

osama_blob_fish.jpg

I hate to be the one saying nah but I tried this lure on my fishing apparatus and the fish avoid it like a dead pig.

if and when you do catch the "big one," make sure you register it and all other "fishy" stories at: [email protected].

I hope The Peoples Tackle Shop keeps plenty of fish food on hand!

osamafishfood.jpg

Fishing is a bourgeois waste of time. Dynamite and nets are far more efficient, da?

Having the right tackle is nice and using the right lure may make you feel better.The only way I know to excel at fishing is to use mine new 88mm bait caster. it allows you to cast farther with little effort, and the results are guaranteed. Some float to the surface others do not.Not recommended for use in a highly populated areas.