Peoples Solidarity May Day Rallies

In some way I am of most excitment to be of witnessing of first time May Day rallies that to be all over Amerikkka. Peoples as far away as Portland will also to be taking to park to hold solidarity rally for poor victims of evil Nazizona new law that to discrimate against desperate illegals immigrants. Why if not for open border policy of Amerikkka I and many of my country peoples to never even get to see such wonders like marajuana fields of Kalifornication or FEMA camps where we can to get rest and good foods.

But I am of saddening that such rallies must to take place because it to show how far away Amerikkka is from being Progressive country like Europistan. Londonstan is most beautiful city that many of my peoples are enjoying good life and having the many babies so they can get all the free monies due to them because of terrible discrimination of my peoples there. When is Amerikkka to finally catch up? Dear Leader has done too much for cause and yet so many peoples still to make troubles for him and it to be unfair for all victims of capitalist pig corporations and the white peoples. Why so many resist the guilt feeling is meaning edukation is still in needing of improvement and Dear Leader need to guide Arne more. I am knowing of how hard the work of Dear Leader is but the edukation is most important if the childrens are ever to be of properly indoctrinated learning.

There is new poster calling for all the peoples to join in to peaceful rally. Such good foto was to be taken at one other rally. Here you can see sea of red flag waving and many are to have the image of our beloved Che.

may day imm sol day.jpg

The National Immigrant Solidarity Network is also having fun list of things to do on May Day such as to wear the white tea-shirt and put on slogan for cause of interest. Some suggest of cause to be to say NO to anti-immigrant legislation and criminalization of the immigrant community. To say NO to militarization of border. To say NO to the immigrant detention and deportation. And they to even have some positive messages for the writing on the shirt like to say YES to the education and LGBTQ immigrant legislation.

Also they to have list of places all around the world where the peoples can go and have fun peaceful BBQ rally with others of the likening mind. It is sounding like to be the best May Day celebrities EVER! And they to show the evil Nazizona what real peace and love is to be like.

poster may day.jpg

[OFF]
and here is one 'poster' of my own
tea shirt mexamerda peopled.jpg

I was so of hope to attend May Day glories, but will be deep in beet field renovations (so many tender plants were trampled and killed during goat stampede). But, I will be supporting poor illegal protesters, who protest with most dignity and peaceableness, do they not.
Only evil kapitalist want their own money, own property, own rights, own jobs, own doctors, own electricity, own water... selfish selfishness! Poor Mexicans illegals immigrates just want their lawful rights and they get attacked by racist police.
See theman with Peace t-shirt sign? Does that not say it all?! Gentle people resting quietly on the ground? Making fire to peaceably keep warmth? Trying to clean up debrit police leave behind? This is all injustice to for law abide illegals peoples.

riot.jpg

Oh Fraulein! So many of the good fotos of the peaceful rallies it to make me long for the olden days of my childrenhood when so many happy rallies had to happen in Lebenon, Beirut, Egypt and the Kuwait (my family was having to move much around). How happy such things to be coming back in to the fashion and here is to the HOPING that you to be get some time from the beeting (or is it you not to like to stay too long away from Misha?) so as to enjoy some of festivities.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Oh Fraulein! So many of the good fotos of the peaceful rallies it to make me long for the olden days of my childrenhood when so many happy rallies had to happen in Lebenon, Beirut, Egypt and the Kuwait (my family was having to move much around). How happy such things to be coming back in to the fashion and here is to the HOPING that you to be get some time from the beeting (or is it you not to like to stay too long away from Misha?) so as to enjoy some of festivities.

Indeed, we must show accurate photos of glorious people in their peacfulness, so the collective really knows what is happening, is it not?
Beeting and being beet'n is my joy of service for the collective. Misha, and his burly, sweating sinews, are such assistance, but he does need a watchful eye (again, my left eye is healing well!) since he is, as they say,a new "newbie". I must watch many times a day to make sure beets get all the attention it ... they need.
Well, enough of this! Back to the beet fields!!

Just off the Gulag press. Look at the wee child, quietly playing. Is that not sweet? How can anyone accuse ralliers of violence activity?!
Such tenderness from young illegals children.
pinata.jpg
pinata2.jpg

Behold the glorious call for "Anarchy to Come Down" around the Olympia Collective, former home of Rachel Corrie.

I think they left the sickle out in favor of a shovel. Most curious though.

This May Day image is excellent one to illicit sympathy from Amerikkan peoples. After all, they voted for Dear Leader in large numbers. Surely, it will roust the passion they have for our glorious system and how evil these Arizonazis are for wanting to implement the same laws for their states as the one of the U.S. Federalis. I wonder if there will be one in my neighbor so that I may wear my "We Put the U in Gulag" T-shirt (to show my solidarity with them) - I'll make sure to bring a camera, too.

Colonel 7.62, that to be most wonderful site EVER! I most special like the air of peace they to be enjoying at such rally most special being "to bring the banners that make the cops, media, and doucheoisie shit their pants". I am knowing that to be code speech for making the peoples have tingles up leg like the Chris Mattthews has for Dear Leader. And they to want anarchy, too. How much fun to have by the bringing back of 1970s music and the mosh pitting.

I propose the IMITATE MEXICO DAY:

The USA should imitate Mexico in its laws and treatment of Illegal Immigrants.

I am not sure if we want to lock up, detain, jail, beatup and throw out all these lovely illegals out of the country, the way Mexico does . . . wait, maybe we do, if Mexcio do does that, then should we??. . . . but we need illegals to vote for dear Leader as they did before, do we not? Most of a deliemma.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am not sure if we want to lock up, detain, jail, beatup and throw out all these lovely illegals out of the country, the way Mexico does . . . wait, maybe we do, if Mexcio do does that, then should we??. . . . but we need illegals to vote for dear Leader as they did before, do we not? Most of a deliemma.

It's just a thought on how to properly celebrate May Day, or better yet, CINCO DE MAYO.

After all, that is how we used to celebrate May Day in Stalin's days with Non-Party Members...

mi
[table][tr][td] Image[/td][td]
May 1st, comrades... (Wipes tears falling onto the keyboard.) May 1st... The Day of the International Workers' Unity...

The immigrants have picked the perfect day to protest their plight. Even those of them not with the Party, will now be solidly associated with us in the eyes of the bourgeoisies...
[/td][/tr][/table]

Jíbaro wrote:I propose the IMITATE MEXICO DAY:

The USA should imitate Mexico in its laws and treatment of Illegal Immigrants.

That's Twitter worthy, Comrade Jibaro.

Illegal Immigrants?

Legal Immigrant! (Guess he wasn't paying attention to the protesters outside Wrigley...)

YAY! Protests! Another excuse to get out that giant rubber F.I.S.T.- not that I needed one.