PeopleTool Inc™ Chosen by Northwest Airlines

Comrades, I am pleased to announce that PeopleTools Inc™, producer of PeoplePenis™ snacks, has been chosen as the supplier of airline snack foods for Northwest Airlines. Grant it, there has been a few complaints by reactionary rethughlican conservatives and others who claim to be allergic to this fine product. but we shall ignore them. It should come as no surprise that the People's Republic of Georgia is the worlds largest producers of the PeoplePenis™. Congratulations to PeopleTools Inc™!

This very Progressive reporter has PeoplePenis on the mind.

"Aisle or window seat, Sir? And will that be Penis... I mean PEANUTS or no peanuts?"

Is there a bag of nuts also served with PeoplePenisTM?

Definitly a Der Shlick Meister voter, a good Progressive for our HemiPenis Emperor.

She must have had Obama's Huge Stimulus Package on her mind, with "Airline penis" actually meaning "Airline bailout."

Or should it rather be spelled "Steamulous Package?"

BTW, in the Mother Tongue, one of the many slang meanings of "penis" is "nothing" (similar to English "ain't got SH*T." So, in other words, "to serve penis to passengers," means to serve nothing at all. It seems that as the USSA economy is quickly approaching the USSR model, its airlines also begin to resemble Aeroflot.

Red Square wrote:She must have had Obama's Huge Stimulus Package on her mind, with "Airline penis" actually meaning "Airline bailout."

BTW, in the Mother Tongue, one of the many slang meanings of "penis" is "nothing" (similar to English "ain't got SH*T." So, in other words, "to serve penis to passengers," means to serve nothing at all. It seems that as the USSA economy is quickly approaching the USSR model, its airlines also begin to resemble Aeroflot.
Hahaha. . . Huge Stimulus Package on her mind, or perhaps she was thinking Airline penis, as we all know the stereotype with black people like the Obama.

Perhaps, if we are going for penis innuendos, it should be "Semanulous Package"

Now for the third paragraph Mr. Red Square, that is. . . something not good anyway. I will say this, as much as sex has become part of the culture of America (at least my generation anyway), it will become no surprise to me if penis has a second meaning of nothing, especially if the Feminazis multiply.

I should thank God everyday I grew out of, and alienated the immaturity that is of the people of my age (I'm 19). I say "I should" because I forget to.

"Georgia is the top penis producing state in the country..." Indeed, it produced one of our Presidents

Border Collie Patrol wrote:Is there a bag of nuts also served with PeoplePenisTM?

We are considering this as an option as we do have an excess of People's Guest Soaps at present given the present turn down on luxury purchases. There is a story as you can imagine behind the "guest soaps," but I shall leave others to lie er... talk of this. But you can rest assured Comrade. that I am innocent of any of these bald faced prevarications claims.

Red Square wrote:She must have had Obama's Huge Stimulus Package on her mind, with "Airline penis" actually meaning "Airline bailout."

I like the way you and Comrade Border Collie think. I will get my marketing proles on this right away. The Steamulus Package will include both PeoplePenus™ and "guest soaps."

I know you must be particularly proud Comrade Red Square that Georgia is the largest producers of PeoplePenis™, at least quantity if not size.

Solidarity 9-6347 wrote:"Georgia is the top penis producing state in the country..." Indeed, it produced one of our Presidents

Wow Comrade! That has to be the biggest penis I have ever seen! LOL Or wish to!

I thought Fear Factor used up all the guest soaps...

Marshal Pupovich,

Did you get caught with your nose in the guest soap container again or did you forget to get your rabies booster shot?? Please, explain all of the foam around your mouth and Rahm Emmanuel's pants.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:I thought Fear Factor used up all the guest soaps...

Once I discovered the value of guest soaps, I beefed up my collection methods.

Komrade Zarkof wrote:Marshal Pupovich,

Did you get caught with your nose in the guest soap container again or did you forget to get your rabies booster shot?? Please, explain all of the foam around your mouth and Rahm Emmanuel's pants.

Komrade Zarkof..... does the title Marshal confuse you? Does the term Commissar befuddle your proletatarian noggin? That being the case, you should know that I am a Marshal Commissar, and as such, not prone to looking favorably on being asked by a less equal to explain anything. But since you at least had the sense to say please, I will tell you that any foam you may see on my mouth is from salivating from the taste of virgin blood from rethuglican wimmin that are being rounded up and sent to the People's Collectives or Gulags denpending on how pliable they are to coming around to the People's Message. It is what we call the Fairness Doctrine. Now as for you, I suggest you need some serious shovel time to contemplate the wisdom of questioning a Marshal of the People's Party, especially one with foam on his mouth.

Look at me.... my usual Peoples Peace has been disturbed. Oh Belvedere....Belvedere! I am in need of a frest Mint Julep.

He must have thought it was just a first name and that you just like cool hats.

Proles these days... I swear...

Forgive me, Marshal Commissar Pupovich!! I won't bring up your fondness for "guest soaps" again.

Please Marshal, I beg you!! Make the birds pooping on my humble lean-to quit relieving themselves on me!! Please!!

It was the potato vodka that made me do it. Yes, that's it. It was the vodka!!

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:He must have thought it was just a first name and that you just like cool hats.

Yes, you are so right! It just seems like the proles are getting more and more out of control. I suppose they fall for the Obama and figure that somehow, his rise will mean that the average prole's life will be better!! Imangine that! They really fell for it hook, line, and sinker, Of course, as we more equals know, life is getting better.... but only so we can guide the proles more efficiently, and that of course means we will exercise even greater control, which of course means it will cost more so we will need to increase their contributions. Sooner or later, even the proles will start to see that their miserable lives are even more miserable, but that is no consequence to us is it Commissar?

Komrade Zarkof wrote:Forgive me, Marshal Commissar Pupovich!! I won't bring up your fondness for "guest soaps" again.

Please Marshal, I beg you!! Make the birds pooping on my humble lean-to quit relieving themselves on me!! Please!!

It was the potato vodka that made me do it. Yes, that's it. It was the vodka!!

That is more like it comrade....only be sure to blame the vodka on Bush just to be safe in future failures, or perhaps education provided by a voucher system if that applies.

Komrade Zarkof wrote:Please Marshal, I beg you!! Make the birds pooping on my humble lean-to quit relieving themselves on me!! Please!!

Comrade Komrade-

I believe the correct NewSpeak you're looking for is Talent ShittingTM.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Commissar Obamissar V wrote:He must have thought it was just a first name and that you just like cool hats.

Yes, you are so right! It just seems like the proles are getting more and more out of control. I suppose they fall for the Obama and figure that somehow, his rise will mean that the average prole's life will be better!! Imangine that! They really fell for it hook, line, and sinker, Of course, as we more equals know, life is getting better.... but only so we can guide the proles more efficiently, and that of course means we will exercise even greater control, which of course means it will cost more so we will need to increase their contributions. Sooner or later, even the proles will start to see that their miserable lives are even more miserable, but that is no consequence to us is it Commissar?

Indeed it is not, Esteemed Marshal. Just like the "half of the car is in one shop and half is in another" prole from The People's Blog a couple months ago. She said something along the lines of "You can't do that to us cuz we got Barack Obama!!" They belive that since he rose from being a "humble" race monger community organizer, that he is one of "them" and ergo they are equal to him. Silly proles. Their gullability only serves the party. They won't even be able to blame us for taking their freedoms because they give them to us willingly.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Their gullability only serves the party. They won't even be able to blame us for taking their freedoms because they give them to us willingly.

Ah, the blessings of democracy eh Commissar! Well, the blessing of democracy and the success of our 5 Years Plans for education and cultural guidance over the years.