Petey's mom laughed at him once. Once.

pee wee buttigieg.jpg
Secretary of Transportation Petey Buttigieg
All of you think you're pretty funny laughing at Petey riding a bike to work. There is nothing wrong with a man riding a bicycle to work. He isn't some phony baloney. He's the real malarky, man. I once saw him lift over two thousand pounds over his head. He's got muscles. That's from riding his bicycle around all over the place. He's a serious guy. In a serious job. With serious stuff to do. Like riding his bike. He really likes that bike. I can vouch for that. He puts those playing cards in the spokes and it sounds pretty nifty. I used to do that too. But I can't ride bikes anymore because I keep falling down. Where was I ... Are there any chics around here?

President Potemkin, that's some interesting information about Petey I didn't know about.

Here's some information for you that could come in useful. Petey is the reason I take one of those little black light flashlights with me when I go to the People's Movie Theatre.

Mystery item No. 1

And yes, there are some chics around here. You need to look for the one that carries a shovel. She REALLY likes to be sniffed.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Petey is the reason I take one of those little black light flashlights with me when I go to the People's Movie Theatre.

I suppose that all depends on the kind of movie theater you frequent.

Margaret wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Petey is the reason I take one of those little black light flashlights with me when I go to the People's Movie Theatre.

I suppose that all depends on the kind of movie theater you frequent.

Komrade Margaret, is there another theatre other than The Peoples Theatre?

Are you telling me there are different movie theatres?

Are not all theatres equal?

Is this something that is going to make me go Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... You need to look for the one that carries a shovel. She REALLY likes to be sniffed.
yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk, THAT's a good one, Clara!