Photoshopping Jim Messina - Creepy Hands for All!

Jim Messina is the campaign manager for Obama's 2012 re-election campaign. Here he is touting Obama's "signature" achievement which the president rarely talks about, for some reason:

jim_messina_creepy_hands_9-19-12.jpeg

Seems to be a waste of such a fine picture. How about putting it to better use?

Inducement for the reluctant:

jim_messina_creepy_hands_9-19-12 c.jpg

Addressing an under-served constituency:

jim_messina_creepy_hands_9-19-12 d.jpg

A Cryptic Message But One Worth Heeding:

jim_messina_creepy_hands_9-19-12 e.jpg

My Creepy Valentine:

jim_messina_creepy_hands_9-19-12 f.jpg

Playing the Trump Card (and I don't mean Donald):

jim_messina_creepy_hands_9-19-12 g.jpg

This is too obvious... Look at him...

Free_Lobotomies.jpg

Free lobotomies for all!

RidesAPaleHorse - that was really funny. Welcome to the Cube! If possible, could you please upload images to our server using the editor? We hate when funny stuff disappears from our good threads after it expires at Photobucket.

These are just plain awesome I must say. I wish I had some time while trying to placate my 3 month old to contribute. When I saw this on Twitchy last night I wanted to vomit.

Comrades, it warms my heart to see these delightful images, stuck as I am in America's >spit< Heartland for a week, expanding my knowledge of the capitalist dog software tool ASP.NET, the better to wreak progressive havoc upon the reich wing controlled interwebs.

My heart was also warmed last night as I watched CNN while sitting in a restaurant as they explained what Dear Leader REALLY meant when he said the 'r' word, "redistribute".

Dear Leader, pbuh, must be a bit more careful in these days before the election (although we all know that the fix is in). We don't want the Rethugglikkkans to understand that we really ARE headed for "from each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs", once the President has more flexibility!

It's a glorious time to be alive, comrades!

Actress Jessica Alba asks voters to pledge allegiance to Obama

Actress Jessica Alba pledges not to put her hands down until Obama gets enough votes.

Messina_Hands_WritingJessica_Alba.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Dear Leader flipping off more Chitcago Values™.

I wonder what's written on his 'third hand?'

When I first saw this OP last night I almost contributed "Free Babysitting -- Boys Only! -- NO Exceptions!!!" But, now that I've sobered up a bit, I'm going nuts trying to figure out who's the mother of this love child fathered by Janet Reno. I GOTS to know.

jr.jpg

Luckily comrade Messina's healthcare is paid for by the glorious kollective.

RAPH-B.jpg
@ Red Square:

Thank you for the warm welcome! Been looking for a home since the blog I was contributing to went away forever (snif)

I am still floundering around here navigating the tools, etc. trying to figure out how to best post my opinions, artwork, videos, etc. Please to have patience with this novice to your excellent page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I see below a window to upload files etc. Will try it and see what happens. Is this what you meant by posting to the server?

Thanks again for the warm welcome and I hope I can add to the conversation here in a positive way.

RAPH

Wicked artwork, RAPH. For your effort, you have earned are gifted with the one commendation I am self-authorized by the cabinet politburo to bestow:

YDBTaward.jpg

And no, clicking on it does nothing, just like a Soylindra-powered light switch.

RAPH...... I can see by your artwork that you rode through Chicago recently. But even if you haven't, you've certainly captured its spirit !

BTW:
All newcomers get a 10% discount on their next lobotomy. 20% if they bring a friend.
So make your appointment soon.... election years always book me up early..... especially this one !

Pick a winner. Pick Obama.
Partners in crime