Pics of my future dascha site in PalinLand

Dick Cheney has his fortress of solitude, I shall have my ProgParadise in the heart of Palin Country! Bwwwwaaahahhhaaa!!!!! Check it out!

Congratulations, comrade Colonel! But it was an inevitability, as a part of the advance of progism everywhere. Since you are already familiar with taiga forests from spending so much time in Siberian re-education camps, eeking out a living in the alaskan wilderness should be natural. Except you will be digging for permafrosted beets (they should become a rarity any day now.) If you get stuck, just ask the chugchi transplants to the area. They are world renowned for their intellect.

Comrade Colonel, I hope you don't intend to actually murder those trees in order to build a cabin. While the idea of owning the land is repugnant to all fellow travelers, if you just bought the land to keep it out of the hands of Capitalist developers, I suppose that's acceptable.

But if you plan to destroy the habitat and spread your un natural human footprint, then I must denounce you, because as an equal, I don't have any land in Alaska and would really like to have some to exploit.

Beautiful. The only things missing are spikes in the trees and the barbed wire - to gilt the lily, so to speak. Or to GUILT THE LILY. Come on, Lily, what have you done so prog today that wouldn't suddenly feel less guilty than usual?

Don't worry Comrade Red Square, after I finishing putting up a compound as eco friendly as Gore's, then I shall install the barbed wire and spike what remaining trees there might be.

Colonel, hopefully there will still be land available to distribute equally to myself when Obamessiah blesses me with steady income.

Comrade car, even if there is not land when Obamessiah gives you His blessing, you will still get some if He deems you worthy.