Please delete my account and all of my posts, images, etc.

Please delete my account, destroy all images I have uploaded and remove all threads I have begun.I wish you all a good day.

I denounce you for thinking we do magic trickery!

Does this mean his ration of beets and / or vodka is unclaimed?

Smiley, be sure to cc the NSA on this request...

Deleted: Registered Democrat and convicted sex slaver slain by his own hand. https://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/0 ... &gt1=43001

Neither the first nor the last to express the sentiment. Stop the World. I Want to Get Off.

Evil Smiley wrote:Please delete my account, destroy all images I have uploaded and remove all threads I have begun.I wish you all a good day.

If we remove all your threads? What will you be wearing? or what will we be making into clothes? I need the threads to knit mittens for the kittens.....

"So let it be written, so let it be done." Comrade dear leader after signing Executive Order number 5,693, Feb. 20, 2009.

If it is good enough for our dearest of dears, should it be good enough for Comrade.....Evil Knievel ......Eibly Snibbley??...... oh yes, Evil Smiley?!?

Evil Smiley wrote:Please delete my account, destroy all images I have uploaded and remove all threads I have begun.I wish you all a good day.

You should be able to delete anything you post anytime you want. Hell, The Mime did it. So get crackin'. Why should someone else go to all that trouble? BTW, you are aware that deleting threads you've started means deleting all the replies from other comrades to those threads? We could start by deleting this thread, thus eliminating your request and pretending it was never made.

Besides, due to the Republicans' ongoing economic terrorism, to include the Sequester, we no longer have the resources to provide those services that Republicans think you should be left on your own to provide for yourself. Sure millions will die as a result, just as millions always die when Republicans make cuts or simply because Republicans exist, period--but alas, your images, posts, and threads you've started will not be among those millions.

Comrades, I trust all of you know that anytime you post something here, you must hit the Submit button. And that when you Submit to The Party™...you Submit Forever.

Evil Smiley can't even get lined up and shot and go into the dark night without being very very demanding and high maintenance.

Comrades, I so wish to denounce and mock this so to be non-person. However, last night I found the Collective's appearance had changed slightly, and functions such as the Editor for the More Equal was no longer operating properly. Today I cannot even describe how bare bones the site is looking. Are any of my other comrades having such a problem?

Evil Smiley is probably going to come back in a week under a new name, sort of like Fraulein goes from Colonel to Judge, to Frankenfeinstein when she changes her...

mind.

It could happen.

Wow. Looks like a religious conversion to me. If only renouncing a mis-spent life was so easy.

https://thepeoplescube.com/thoughtcriminal3487.html

[table][tr][td]LOCATION:[/td][td]North Korea[/td][/tr][tr][td]OCCUPATION:[/td][td]Nuclear Weapons Designer[/td][/tr][tr][td]INTERESTS:[/td][td]Explosions[/td][/tr][/table]https://www.evilsmilies.com/

Maybe Dennis Rodman can help you out with your political troubles?

IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING- We are a terrible bunch to ask to help you politically disappear and hide, Comrade.

Being part of this collective is FOREVER. Or else....

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Comrades, I so wish to denounce and mock this so to be non-person. However, last night I found the Collective's appearance had changed slightly, and functions such as the Editor for the More Equal was no longer operating properly. Today I cannot even describe how bare bones the site is looking. Are any of my other comrades having such a problem?

Comrade Pupovich- I see my superior powers remain unscathed. So whatever might have degraded your power would be punishment for your doings, whether you dun it or not.

Or, it might have just been one of those pesky internet glitches that mean nothing. Kinda hard to tell either way...

I think some evil Rethuglican has hacked Evil Smilies account. That's just evil.

Capt. Commie wrote:I think some evil Rethuglican has hacked Evil Smilies account. That's just evil.
While this is no doubt true, I'm sure it's all because of the sequester and, well, racist.

hacked.jpg
I'll miss that unshaven and yet joyously exuberant mug!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:While this is no doubt true, I'm sure it's all because of the sequester and, well, racist.

You forgot Bush.

Comrade. Bush is ALWAYS implied, if not explicit.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade. Bush is ALWAYS implied, if not explicit.

Naw. You forgot. Admit it.

But it is late, and the foaming beet juice is almost all gone.

....and we're back to Evil Smiley's ration card...

I have been working tirelessly behind the scenery, to Officially Poof EX-Comrade Evil. Dear leaders official, Official In Charge Czar is telling me it could take up to 15 - 37 years to Remove his Benefits.... Welfare, WIC, Obama Phone, Unemployment, Free Obama Kitchen & Car, Free Monthly Beet, etc., etc.

But your Frau has deleted & expired disloyal comrade's Manhood Card (Mama MO was very helpful. As she explained, "This is my unofficial job")

Unfortunately, I am informed that ex-comrade Evil Smiley cannot have his Official I Am A Racist Card ever removed. He is now a RETHUGLICAN FOR LIFE.

evil_smil_racist.jpeg

The people have dispatched Compassion Councilors to Comrade Smiley's dacha to talk him off the rim and out of the bowl.
head in bowl.jpg

A-Ten-Hut!

Evil Smiley, you are hereby ordered to report for the draft now. My bootcamp camp awaits you Private Smiley.

No more dodging the draft here at this cesspool.

YOUR @SS IS MINE.

hehehehehehehe

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:

YOUR @SS IS MINE.

How wise of Dear Leader (who also leads from " behind " ) to repeal "Don't ask, don't tell" just in time!

Carry on, Sergeant; smoke ' em if you've got them...

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:A-Ten-Hut!

YOUR @SS IS MINE.

hehehehehehehe
barry-holding-sgt-neotroll.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:A-Ten-Hut!

YOUR @SS IS MINE.

hehehehehehehe
The attachment barry-holding-sgt-neotroll.jpg is no longer available

Comrade Putout .. You too are also to report to my bootcamp.

Your @ss is really mine!

bedtime-bondage-spanking.jpg

Tovarichi wrote:
Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:

YOUR @SS IS MINE.

How wise of Dear Leader (who also leads from " behind " ) to repeal "Don't ask, don't tell" just in time!

Carry on, Sergeant; smoke ' em if you've got them...
Private Tovarichi ... Perhaps you have confused me with that Snuggums Sailor that frequents here, I believe he is the Rear Admiral in the Peoples Navy? Now drop down and give me 20 maggot. And no, not twenty of those either.

[color=#C0392B]Sgt. NeoTroll[/color] scared the crap out of me when he wrote:
Comrade Putout .. You too are also to report to my bootcamp.

Your @ss is really mine!

You told me those pictures you took were for just you and me!!

Remember the good times?

sgt-neotroll-strangles-me.jpg

This Evil Smiley prole is not even worthy of being a cut out non-person! To expect our busy comrades to clean up his mess. Off to the camps for him!