Please Donate to the White House Photo Restoration Project!

Comrades, Dear Leader's minions have discovered that many of the beautiful photos taken over the years of the Lightbringer in action have become defaced and degraded, probably as a result of those evil Tea Partiers not being able to stand seeing pictures of a black man with a funny name in the White House (damn them!) Anyway, the Party has decided to restore these works of art before the next election so they will be available for all to admire and worship when President Obama begins the next leg in his fight to take back Amerikka from evil, greedy, fat-cat Wall Street bankers.

We are asking all of you to contribute your spare rubles, drachmas, dollars (mostly dollars - no Euros please!) to this effort. To show you what your generous contributions will be going to, here is an example of a photo we have already restored:

~
Before restoration:

obama-corzine.JPG

After restoration:

obama-corzine2.JPG

See how much better the restored photo looks! It's like the damage never happened!

BTW, there is some unimportant pointless news out today. I'm sure you don't care about this:

Faux Business News wrote:Jon Corzine, the former head of bankrupt commodities brokerage firm MF Global, has been subpoenaed to testify about his role in the collapse before a congressional committee.

[highlight=#ffffff][/highlight]

Rehabilitation is a Paяty Pяivilэgэ.

Usually, this is the best method of rehabilitation:

Looks like a father and son to be executed.
The son looks a lot like my own.
I wonder how far they would go had Clinton gotten his wish to ban all guns during his administration. Regardless of a gun ban, the bureaucracies are going 100 miles per hour with rule re-writes affecting every industry. The budget for 2009 was $3.5 trillion and $3.6 trillion in 2010. Massive increases in spending goes to these bureaucratic re-writes yet when a Republican is interviewed, the TV talking head wants to know if the budget cuts will go toward social security. This after Dear Leader cut Medicare by $500 Billion and wants another $250 billion cut.
As an ex-Democrat, I feel like an ex-Communist.
Just call me Trotsky.
Trusting in Marx' promise of a peaceful world seems hard to do on some days.
Maybe I think too much. The Occupiers making villans of the wealthy 1% as Marx did in his manifesto, Joe Stalin did with the kulaks and Hitler did with the Jews seems to be for the same reason: to rob them.
The madness returns.

Oh my... looks like somebody forgot to flip their " Prog Off " switch.

Komrad Phobianov, don't you like the class warfare we're having now? After all, we all know that the dollar is a fungible unit of power. We can use dollars to support the OWS people, and to sell guns to Mexican mafia, and increase the rhetoric and get guns grabbed so that the proles can't shoot us when we come for their money, or them, or whatever we have a mind to.

Also let's not forget that the Senate, fostered by Sen. McCain, have passed a bill which permits in effect permanent detention by the federal government of an American citizen without the need to charge him or go before a court or even a judge.