Polar Vortex: this is it - THE APOCALYPSE!

Kal.png
Kalo.png

With Our big brother Away in a much deserved vacation, Unchallenged Global Climate Change has run rampant across the globe, and driven the cold of the Arctic reaches out of Quarantined Zones and into the heartland of the USSA. The Polar Vortex has™ escalated into a calamity of almost Sequester Scale proportions, and without the guiding leadership of Barack Obama, it is as if the Government had shut down all over again.

Fortunately, our Dear Leader has returned from the 57th state and will undoubtedly bring about some Change™ that will restore Hope™ to the People™ in these Dark (cold) times.

Comrades! We must destroy Kapitalism before the Kapitalists Destroy ALL OF US! The Polar Vortex™ is not Just The End™, which it is, but it is also the beginning... The beginning of a resurrected push towards the Post apocalyptic world of Next Tuesday, and the final elimination of all things of Regressive Progress, such as Cars, Planes, Boats, Lights, Toasters, Microwaves, Watches, and other devices whose purpose is to diminish the blessings of labor upon the collective, and merely serve to corrupt the Planet that we toil our hardest to grow our beets in.

Remember, the Progressive Zeal THRIVES in Crisis, and Chaos, and Despair...hoping, of course, that it ends in a new age of Peace and Happiness. There is no news like BAD news.

FORWARD...INTO THE VORTEX!™

Thought Sheriff wrote:
The beginning of a resurrected push towards the Post apocalyptic world of Next Tuesday, and the final Elimination of all things of Regressive Progress, such as Cars, Planes, Boats, Lights, Toasters, Microwaves, Watches...
You forgot light bulbs. Did you not notice that they have been eliminated, Comrade?Light was so bourgeois anyway. Who needs it?

I blame Bush's weather machine.

While you're chewing on this, see some pics from Twitter's #PolarVortex

Polar_Vortex_Now_Entering.jpg
Polar_Vortex_Sharknado.jpg
Polar_Vortex_Ned_Stark.jpg
Polar_Vortex_StarWars.jpg
Polar_Vortex_StarWars2.jpg
Polar_Vortex_XXX.jpg

This reminds us of the Blizzards of 2010 (which were, of course, as Gore entlightenly told us, merely "weather" rather than "climate"). (Soon after the Blizzards of 2010, Google/YouTube deleted the YouTube account containing the YouTube version of Blizzards of 2010 and many other videos not conforming to progressive views-- veeerrrry suspicious.)

--KOOK

Why, it wasn't that long ago when many creative climate scientists seem to worry about the lack of wild herds of hurricanes and tropical storms that roamed the high seas or the polar icecaps retreating deep into crevices of Antarctica, living out the remainder of their precious lives in the pursuit of a deep spiritual commitment. The facts have been laid bare for everyone to finally see that the recent bizarre weather conditions are undeniable proof that the ecological destruction brought forth by Bush and the Republicans is spreading like wild fires throughout all 57 states thanks to his refusal to ratify Kyoto. Thank goodness our leader will be coming back from the back 9 as the whole world is going to hell in a non-degradable hand basket. Even though Vortexes are a natural resource and should be shared with everyone, I am quite sure that dear leader will soon be at work putting the necessary paperwork through Congress for federal disaster relief funds so we can rebuild all the frozen Democrat offices and halfway houses for Greenpeace activists. Damn that Bush, spit, spit….

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: Image
LMAO!

Worth re-quoting!

Do you have a link to those comment by any chance - those are tweets worthy of preservation for the ages - provide the Polar vortex (shudder) doesn't get us first!

Comrade Sterpin, go to Twitter and search on either one of the first two people, then scroll back through their history and view the conversation - it was Saturday or Sunday. There were more posts in the conversation, but those three captured the essence :)

Comrades!! This is serious stuff!! I was just checking on the Global Warming Climate Change Weather - and found this:

Here comes the cold ... again

• Updated
    8:03 am, January 7th, 2014
  • 8:38 am, January 6th, 2014
This is freezing my cheese!

The good news... Now we all get to be like Siberia. All we need to do is open some re-education and labor camps to reform the populace.

Anyway, we did warn you when you started warming the planet that it would bring Siberia to the United States.

Found a Video of what appears to be a Eurasian invasion of Western Nations in response to dropping Global temperatures in the Future. I surmise that the ministry of truth must have filmed it through the Time portal, in the same manner that the peoples Goracle predicted the total nonexistence of Arctic glaciers this year.

Since I do not see any Glaciers around me, he must have been right. Actually, I do see them, but they are here because of global warming, and I know that there are none in antarctic or Greenland. See, we told the Capitalists this would happen! And if we do not act now, the other Opressed nations of the world will destroy us in 2142!

Comrades! Fight Capitalism! Preempt the Euras...what was that? Oh....Preempt the EASTASIAN INVASION!

PolarVortex.png
Che' Ramie fell into the Polar Vortex!

Should We Not Change Polar Vortex...To Polar Al-Goretex

AzSrb wrote:Should We Not Change Polar Vortex...To Polar Al-Goretex

No. We have Polar Vortex ™ trademarked, while GORE-TEX®, GORE® and designs are trademarks of W. L. Gore & Associates

However...I do not think that we should simply play the capitalism's rules.
Kal.png

The current winter festivities wouldn't be complete without full bore blazing cannons of stupid from our universities. From yesterday's Seattle Times:

Arctic 101: UW degree to prep students for a melting world

The University of Washington is launching a new initiative to boost research in polar regions and prepare students for a world where melting ice is opening new opportunities — and posing new threats.

With the planet's polar regions changing faster than ever before in human history, the University of Washington is launching a new initiative to boost research in the Arctic and prepare students for a world where melting ice is opening new opportunities — and posing new threats.

Under the Future of Ice program, the university will hire eight scientists and faculty members and offer the country's first Arctic studies minor outside of Alaska.

Interest in the planet's coldest places is reaching a fever pitch, added anthropologist Ben Fitz­hugh, co-director of the initiative. Climate change is rapidly reshaping landscapes, ecosystems and traditional ways of life. New sea routes are opening up, and oil companies are preparing to build offshore rigs in once-inaccessible waters.

“There are things happening in the Arctic that have never happened before in the history of human society,” Fitzhugh said. “It's going to bring a lot of pollution, it's going to bring a lot of investment, it's going to bring a lot of employment.”

The Arctic and Antarctic are overflowing with ice. All computer predictions have been shown to be garbage. The new UW course is premised on the bizarre idea that the poles are denuded of ice and trade of all kinds is springing up in a twenty-first century version of American westward expansion at the Arctic of all places. What on earth could fuel this kind of insanity? Near the end of the Seattle Times article we find out:

Bringing together experts from diverse fields like law, communications, policy and oceanography will also help the UW compete for federal grants as well as funding from private foundations, Schweiger added.

Free government cheese. It's all about the free government cheese.

Should We Not Change Polar Vortex...I meant to say BI-Polar Al-Goretex

Attention: The Polar Vortex is beginning to expand! If it grows any larger we will need to re-name it The Polar SpandeX.

We should all thank Lenin for gorebull wormening! If the planet did not have a fever, can you imagine how cold it could have got? Chicago's low of -10 and wind chill of -33 could have been much worse.

♫ It's getting cold in here
So put on all your clothes ♪

Bye-bye Che' Ramie... you are stuck in The Polar Vortex forever!

che-ramie-lost-in-vortex.gif

GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report:

As GAIA Minister, I cannot overstate my gratitude to the Bi-Polar Gore-Man-Bear for keeping me warm enough not to freeze while we awaited arrival of the GreenPeace helicopter to rescue us from the tropical Jekyll Island, Georgia, when Polar Vortex of 204 caused by Global Warming froze everything on the Island and forced us to prematurely withdraw from our ongoing, secret conference on how Global Warming is overheating Mother Earth.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Bye-bye Che' Ramie... you are stuck in The Polar Vortex forever!

che-ramie-lost-in-vortex.gif
I'm getting quite vortexed! Uniquely most equally & infinitely charming my dear Comrade PutOut!