Poll: Hitler statue in Warsaw! Yes or no?

Or is it merely an unnecessarily provocative and insensitive attempt at a version of "art"?

Recall the decision in Cologne, Germany during the summer of 2012 that sought to ban circumcisions, despite the fact that this practice is an integral part of the religious rituals of both Jews and of Muslims.

The ban, coming mere decades after the Holocaust, made one think that this decision purportedly made for public health reasons was either incredibly insensitive or was meant to send a different message.

At the time I wrote an article titled "Keine Beschneidung für euch Juden" which loosely translated means "no circumcision for you Jews!"

So in the case of the statue "HIM" pictured above showing a praying Hitler by Maurizio Cattelan being displayed in the Warsaw Ghetto, what should we consider that to be?

An expression of artistic license designed to force viewers to reflect on the nature of evil or, as the Simon Wiesenthal Center wrote, "a senseless provocation which insults the memory of the Nazis' Jewish victims"

Should this statue of Hitler appear in the Warsaw Ghetto?

Take the poll at The Political Commentator here.

Attention halthouse1:

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please stop reposting your blog posts on the Cube unless they are parodies or have a satirical or at least some humorous value.

We are not an aggregation service for every blogger who wants to be heard. We try to maintain a certain voice and style. We may not always successful in that, but you should learn from the best and not from the worst.

If you can't respect our concept, how can you count on respect in return? I'm letting this one stay, but I'm deleting the next one that doesn't toe the korrekt Party line.

And what in the world is the meaning of halthouse1? Is there a halthouse0 and halthouse2 above and below you somewhere on the numbered list of cloned bloggers who aren't important enough to have their names capitalized and separated by spaces?

Red Square wrote:Is there a halthouse0 and halthouse2 above and below you somewhere on the numbered list of cloned bloggers who aren't important enough to have their names capitalized and separated by spaces?
I am disappointed in the Cube's Propaganda Minister. You know good and well that all letters are equal. To capitalize is to hoard a greater proportion of screen space and should be discouraged.

Comrade halt,

Out of all the outrages to be concerned with inside the USSA, I find your choice of outrage to be sadly misplaced.

I think your post belongs in a polish paper like the Daily Mail, or some other backwoods rag that likes to focus on the obscure in countries very far from their offices.