Pope Algore tried to warn us

Comrades, The End Of The World As We Know It (aka TEOTWAWKI) is imminent! Maybe even before Next Tuesday® can get here.

Thanks to KKKapitalists ignoring the warnings of the dangers of Global Warming from Pope Algore, the infallible Prophet of our state religion, the North Pole is now rampaging dangerously out of kontrol and is heading straight for the Motherland!

Remember all of the airplanes falling out of the sky because of Y2K? Well, this will be even worse. Ships at sea will sail right off the edge of the Flat Earth as their compasses fail. Our Dear Leaders won't be able to find their way to Washington and will end up in Spokane instead. Or maybe even Walla Walla, which will be an even bigger disaster.

Since we are all going to die anyway, I'm heading over to Tractor Barn #2 where I can at least die drunk happy.

Earth's magnetic field is acting up and geologists don't know why

d41586-019-00007-1_16383826.jpg

This disaster is TOTALLY DUE to the U.S. testing of nuclear weapons in the Pacific Ocean and also in the southwestern deserts of Amerikkka in the 1950s! If Only the Criminal Kapitalist US had followed the Peaceful Example of the USSR during that period, we would not have today's Climate Change Crisis!

Or maybe even Walla Walla, which will be an even bigger disaster.

Unless, and I hope this is the case, as it would justify the fearmongering we've been blasting for decades now about the imminent TEOTWAWKI, the magnetic shift causes a geographic re-balancing (kind of like Hegel's Weltgeist) that would place Walla Walla in the tropics where mango trees grow. Then we could all Walla Walla (six to eight hours a day) under the mango tree. (And I have a shiny new kopeck for the clever young pioneer who can identify the obscure movie reference.)

Ivan Betinov wrote:
Or maybe even Walla Walla, which will be an even bigger disaster.

Unless, and I hope this is the case, as it would justify the fearmongering we've been blasting for decades now about the imminent TEOTWAWKI, the magnetic shift causes a geographic re-balancing (kind of like Hegel's Weltgeist) that would place Walla Walla in the tropics where mango trees grow. Then we could all Walla Walla (six to eight hours a day) under the mango tree. (And I have a shiny new kopeck for the clever young pioneer who can identify the obscure movie reference.)
And an additional kopeck plus a catnip mouse for one who can identify the source of "Walla Walla Wash and Kalamazoo."

Red Diaperette wrote:And an additional kopeck plus a catnip mouse for one who can identify the source of "Walla Walla Wash and Kalamazoo."

"Deck us all with Boston Charlie." I don't think I should have to pay a kopeck and a catnip mouse for remembering that, though.

Perhaps, If Rep. Hank Johnson allows, we can push Guam to the east and force the pole back to the west!

Welcome, RHinTX. The Current Truth is that East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet. Please note this in your Party notebook for future reference until the Current Truth changes.

Thank you. As I am young, and new to the party, I have taken note. Also, I falsely referred to Johnson as "Rep" when I realize it should have been his true and honorable title of "Comrade".

My apologies to the Kollektive!

RHinTX wrote:Perhaps, If Rep. Hank Johnson allows, we can push Guam to the east and force the pole back to the west!
Fear not, the Right and Honorable Hank "Yank my Crank" Johnson MBE DDS SOB represents an elite cadre within the Pipples Democrat Party know as the "Intellectual Quadriplegics". You didn't hear that from me and this discussion never took place.....

The astute, cleverly cunning, and odd-looking (but ruggedly handsome) [color=#C0392B]Papa Kalashnikook[/color] wrote:Fear not, the Right and Honorable Hank "Yank my Crank" Johnson MBE DDS SOB represents an elite cadre within the Pipples Democrat Party know as the "[highlight=#ffff00]Intellectual Quadriplegics[/highlight]". You didn't hear that from me and this discussion never took place.....
Hank replies...

I denounce the Trudeau administration of Kanuckistan <spit> and it's marginalization and continued exile of the magnetic north pole from its boundaries.