Portraying Michelle Obama as an angry woman makes her mad

michelle-damn.jpg
Michelle Obama has angrily demanded that people stop portraying her as an angry black woman. She is also very mad at people who use the word 'bossy'.

The First Lady furiously demanded that people stop.

I was under the impression that we wanted this site to be family friendly. Language is a part of that. Want to re-think the f-bomb?

I bet her White House code name is Jaws.

Comrade Jello-brains speaks the current truth...

darski wrote:I was under the impression that we wanted this site to be family friendly. Language is a part of that. Want to re-think the f-bomb?
What "F" bomb?
:)

crackaz.jpg

She is rightfully angry at white people.

You know, slavery and all that. White privilege.

Comrade Smiley,

Lady Obama is not angry - no, never. Lady Obama is HUNGRY!

31839-crackaz-2.jpg

I'm bumping this one up, Dear Evil, because it shows the wonderful conversations between us and dear Father Prog Theocritus. He did, in fact, to the best of his ability, speak to all of us.

I know he made me say things I would not ever say. That's just because he engaged me in conversations I otherwise would not have. (I'ts all his fault!) Ha! He would love me saying this.

Thanks for posting this! It makes me very happy! It's right down there at the bottom in the related posts section:
https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/michelle-angry-that-americans-see-her-as-angry-black-woman-t8256.html

I submit this in support of your post, not as evil competition.

Your Comrade, Pamalinsky

Evil Smiley wrote:
michelle-damn.jpg
Michelle Obama has angrily demanded that people stop portraying her as an angry black woman. She is also very mad at people who use the word 'bossy'.

The First Lady furiously demanded that people stop.
She's actually anxious that people will see her as worried.