Barack Obama's America
A timeless critique from Tocqueville.
by Alexis de Tocqueville

Dr. Strangelove
Direktor of Flashing Lights, Shiny Things, Bobbles, and Cinematography
Ministry of Agitprop
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

From Alexis de Tocqueville:

When I think of the small passions of men of our day, the softness of their mores, the extent of their enlightenment, the purity of their religion, the mildness of their morality, their laborious and steady habits, the restraint that almost all preserve in vice as in virtue, I do not fear that in their chiefs they will find tyrants, but rather schoolmasters. .  .  .

Hmmm...Who was recently called The Professor and Congress was his students?
Need some help here.
It doesn't seem to exist on YouTube.

What a truly Glorious Day!!!

To see such huge increase in Sheeple population. As herder of Sheeple, this insures my job security value to the collective!!

Nobody can herd sheeple quite like The One and Media, who I suspect must also be a "working dog" with ancestry on the great plains...

Yes, indeed! The One & Media the Lapdog provide me with much inspiration!!

In my lowly way, I try to emulate them as much as possible, while preforming duties of nipping occasional stubborn sheeple on the backside, should any dare to stray from the herd.

If you are involved in nipping, perhaps you should continue your training with Comrade Red Star and his goons highly trained warriors for The One.

Bah, bah, O sheep,
Have you any brains?
No sir No sir,
Gone are they,
Some went to Comrade Nancy,
Some went to Comrade Joe,
But most went to
the one, I like to call O.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:If you are involved in nipping, perhaps you should continue your training with Comrade Red Star and his goons highly trained warriors for The One.

Yes, Commissar Obamissar, such training appears to be the path chosen for me and I'll commence with the proper groveling until I figure out who's feet are even more equal to grovel at.

I indulge in various forms of nipping. Including ample partaking of vodka from the People's Flask. It helps to keep one warm on a sub zero winter night (even if I am covered with fur.)

Leninka wrote:Bah, bah, O sheep,
Have you any brains?
No sir No sir,
Gone are they,
Some went to Comrade Nancy,
Some went to Comrade Joe,
But most went to
the one, I like to call O.

Comrade Leninka!! What a lovely rhyme!

You remind me very much of my favorite transgendered one, Little Mister Bo Peepski!!

Comrade Collie,

I implore you to take a swig and pass the flask to the Comrade on your left!

And I don't see sheep. I just see more party loyalists preparing to cast their 42 votes each.

-COV

That one to the left would be me. No one is more left than I am. Even Mao is a right-winger compared to me.

Hold on...damn, there's Theocritus. He always manages to out-left me.

DDR, would you care to borrow a People's Rifle ™ and use a People's Bayonet(TM) soaked in Obama's Snake Oil to distract the comrades to your left?

Comrade 7.62, you should be upgraded to Comrade 7.64. Please report to the KMTC for your upgrade.

Ahh but if I were upgraded to 7.64 then I would have to rebore all my People's Motivational Tools ™ as well. No, I am happy with 7.62 and the meaningless title bestowed upon my by Vodkavich.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Comrade Collie,

I implore you to take a swig and pass the flask to the Comrade on your left!

And I don't see sheep. I just see more party loyalists preparing to cast their 42 votes each.

-COV

My deepest apologies, Comrade.

I finished off what little was left in my flask after smuggling and stashing relinquishing my monthly vodka bribe ration to other superior more equal comrades.

Yes, I think your observation is correct, and obviously you are not in need of glasses. It looks also to me like the multitudes who voted in multiples, for our Great & Glorious Leader!

A little social experiment on how to command the masses to mutual satisfaction. First tried on animals. People are next. No animals were hurt in filming our common future utopia.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/D2FX9rviEhw&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Red Square wrote:A little social experiment on how to command the masses to mutual satisfaction. First tried on animals. People are next. No animals were hurt in filming our common future utopia.

My company inside of Samsung Group is the one that makes the LEDs.

Barack Obama's America
A timeless critique from Tocqueville.
by Alexis de Tocqueville

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hey, that one in the back on the left is kinda cute.)

Maybe they should of used this idea I whiped up for the picture.

Obamissar 7.62 wrote:Ahh but if I were upgraded to 7.64 then I would have to rebore all my People's Motivational Tools ™ as well. No, I am happy with 7.62 and the meaningless title bestowed upon my by Vodkavich.

MMMMMM reboring tools