Praise and Groveling.

The long wait is over. The new and improved People's Cube is here! I congratulate Red Square, Red Rooster, and Mi for their efforts. The site design is spectacular, and although there are bugs (far fewer than the U.S. Embassy in the former Soviet Union) I know that they will work tirelessly to eradicate them. You are all heroes of the people, however only the Head Red gets his own poster.

Well, one of the bugs seems to be that inserted images don't show up if you are not logged in and staying logged in also a bug. So if you can't see Red Square's commemorative poster try here.

Maksim, you big shameless suck-up! Why, you're as bad as Thought Crime Warden with all his sycophantic speechifying about walking on broken glass. I swear there's nothing you won't do to curry favor and win accolades just so you can polish your knuckles on your shirt and say, "Look at me! I am great! Why, if I were any greater, my name would be Barack Obama!"

Lenin knows you've had plenty of practice, so you're damned good at it. And that's why, for the umpteenth time, you are hereby awarded with Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!

Now let's see if the new clip art works as advertised . . . Image . . . and it doesn't. Alas, all I found was the bumpersticker.

AND I DID TOO CLICK ON "RICH TEXT!"

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Maksim, you big shameless suck-up! Why, you're as bad as Thought Crime Warden with all his sycophantic speechifying about walking on broken glass. I swear there's nothing you won't do to curry favor and win accolades just so you can polish your knuckles on your shirt and say, "Look at me! I am great! Why, if I were any greater, my name would be Barack Obama!"
AND I DID TOO CLICK ON "RICH TEXT!"

But of course! This is the Oboma Obomo Obam way! Suck away, dear comrade. Sucking is the glorious sound, heard'round the world. Especially in the more elitist areas, like Castro's Cuber, Chavez's VeneAin'tsowellya, and Obamaers Amerika. (have you see Congress? Lips puckered, ready to suck a few down. Go comrades!)

Praise the April 12 Heroes of The Upgrade!

Thank you all! Maksim is hereby promoted to Supercomm... oh, wait, he already is?... never mind.Yes, we're still chasing the bugs in the new site, and a few of them have already been swatted by the red revolutionary swatter! Such as...

- Login issues
- Image display permissions
- Clipart insertion

Pinkie, I already fixed your sticker. It should be working fine in the future.

Comrade Red Square,

Congratulations on giving me even more corners of the Cube to dust, mop, and polish.

Maksim,

Your image of Comrade Red Square is very nice. It looks as if it could speak.

Nicely done Maksim, you are truly a hero artist of the People and a credit to the Collective.

Its great to see that the elite of TPC continue to work so vigorously on behalf of the collective.

"Must keep working. Must keep working. Must keep working."

Hmmm... and some were to show me big red lip kisses because of my recent most glorious suggestion. Now I to see I am in most good company.

There can not to be too many glorious posters of our glorious People's Direktor.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Hmmm... and some were to show me big red lip kisses because of my recent most glorious suggestion. Now I to see I am in most good company.

There can not to be too many glorious posters of our glorious People's Direktor.

Ah yes, and a hardy LALALALALA to "our glorious People's Direktor"

kiss.jpg

Some glorious comments can not be said enough (especially with such a huge gulag to keep clear)

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Image
The long wait is over. The new and improved People's Cube is here! I congratulate Red Square, Red Rooster, and Mi for their efforts. The site design is spectacular, and although there are bugs (far fewer than the U.S. Embassy in the former Soviet Union) I know that they will work tirelessly to eradicate them. You are all heroes of the people, however only the Head Red gets his own poster.

I rethought life...