Pravda/off, RIP Tony Snow

We lost a great Conservative and journalist today.

Tony Snow, Former White House Press Secretary and FOX News Anchor, Dies at 53

21 Shovel Salute, Tony! God bless you and your family. You were a joy.

10_22_071208_tony_snow10.jpg

RIP Tony...you seemed to be a man of principle...a very decent fellow.

Prayers to his family.

Hussies n' Thingies wrote:RIP Tony...you seemed to be a man of principle...a very decent fellow.

Prayers to his family.

I'll second that. I watched him for years and thought he was honest and decent.

Tony Snow was definitely a man of class, integrity, and humor. He was far and away the best Press Secretary I can recall over my long years. Did my comrades know that he was also quite a good musician as well?

yes, many instruments...they showed a clip of him playing dueling flutes w/ Ian Anderson...cool stuff.

God Bless, Tony!

Tony Snow and Ian Anderson - Flute duet

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PzwumOiRlvE&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks Comrade Cube for digging that one up!

(Karakter off if need be) May he be God's broadcaster, or spokesman, or just rest in peace may his soul.

He will be missed!!

The left is a very angry group. Have their ever been any study's about who lives longer? Conservatives or Liberals? One only need to look at the two types of people that make up the two groups and they would know which one was happier and more successful in life.

Filthy vile comments.