Premier Cho Bai-Din allowed before cameras again

Nanski Pelosi re-rips the archived remainder of Trumps speech in a symbolic gesture of unity with Premier Bai-Din after hearing the Glorious proclamation last night.

Rethugglikkkan dissidents declared every word of the Premier's speech a lie, but the Speaker of the House promptly restored order by reminding us all that "no, those guys are the big fat liars, so there."

Back to the beet fields, comrades!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
Nanski Pelosi re-rips the archived remainder of Trumps speech in a symbolic gesture of unity with Premier Bai-Din after hearing the Glorious proclamation last night.

Rethugglikkkan dissidents declared every word of the Premier's speech a lie, but the Speaker of the House promptly restored order by reminding us all that "no, those guys are the big fat liars, so there."

Back to the beet fields, comrades!

Comrade Stakhanovets,

At first I didn't understand the headline. Stupid me. Now I recognize the grand strategy. Since Joe Biden now shares Xi's view of the word and of the USA (as shown below) ...

... it's obvious that in the same progressive spirit of a person "announcing his/her pronouns," Joe biden is now announcing his status as "Cho Bai Din" to denote his new role as Premier of the new province of The Peoples Republic of China to be known as "Taiwan's Big Sister" to replace the former name of the USA (in the Middle East) as "Little Satan's Big Sister."

So, congratulations are due to Joe Biden (soon-to-become Xi's top deputy to rule Taiwan's Big Sister as Premier Cho Bai Din as the newest province of China) for his Strafe of the Union speech last night (Wed. April 28, 2021).

--KOOK

Comrade,
This is the most transparent administration since the last administration of the People. There is furthermore no Governmental playing of "hide the salami" since
Imageexcuse me... someone is pounding on the door of the tractor barn...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade,
This is the most transparent administration since the last administration of the People. There is furthermore no Governmental playing of "hide the salami" since

Re "is the most transparent": It depends on the meaning of "is," does it not?

--KOOK

Says Xi Jingpin, "President Joe Biden did so well in his Strafe of the Union (formerly known as 'State of the Union') that I hereby proclaim him to be Cho Bai Din, Premier of our newest province 'Taiwan 2.0'."

--KOOK

As I was busy scheming toiling on behalf of The People™ last night I was unable to watch Premier Cho Bai Din's Strafe of the Union until this morning on Marxtube. It appeared to me that Komrade Kamala had her hand Premier Cho's back. Probably as a safety measure.

Heil Kamala!!!

Boris Sukavich Blokhayev, Zampolit
Grand Inquisitor, Democratic National Committee's Politburo™

That would make Premier Bai-Din the "Sock-Puppet in Chief", no?

From the bottom of Cho's heart (and Kamala's bottom too).

"We the People ™..." the rest of you are either unwashed proles, entitled minorities, white supremacists, or rich taxpayers not doing your fair share. Let's keep things in their proper perspective here.

Oh, and US forces are coming out of Afghanistan, but will stay in the District of Columbia, protecting "We the People..." from, you know, those guys, the red hat people, them...

Lets keep those beetfields free of weeds and rocks, y'hear?

(not Report, just Working Hypothesis:)

Having returned to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave after finalizing his Strafe of the Union, Premier Cho Bai-Din was so psyched up (due to the load of Benzedrine(?), Epinephrine(?), or whatever kind of Panzerschokolade his handlers presciently pumped him up with), that he refused, repeat: almost decisively refused to hit the pillow at the (once-off, exceptionally late) preplanned bedtime of 10:30 pm, and triumphantly remained half awake until (almost) 10:40 pm!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

From the bottom of Cho's heart (and Kamala's bottom too).

"We the People ™..." the rest of you are either unwashed proles, entitled minorities, white supremacists, or rich taxpayers not doing your fair share. Let's keep things in their proper perspective here.

Oh, and US forces are coming out of Afghanistan, but will stay in the District of Columbia, protecting "We the People..." from, you know, those guys, the red hat people, them...

Lets keep those beetfields free of weeds and rocks, y'hear?

Comrade Stakhanovets,

Keep the faith -- I have no doubt that my protege, Joe Biden a.k.a. Cho Bai Din, remembers what I taught him -- It's not "We the People," it's "Ye the People":

--Fearless Leader (still the leader whenever Xi is not pulling the strings for me)

KOOK wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade,

--KOOK
And whether the parent is indeed trans.

RedDiaperette wrote:
KOOK wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:... This is the most transparent administration since the last administration of the People ...

--KOOK
And whether the parent is indeed trans.
A transcendent remark, Komradette!

Yet.. yet.. now, having said this, it presents me with unprecedented doubt.. about my status.. of being, you know, a transatlantician..

Is it you, Atlantic, who is trans? (whereby my status surely would be in ascendence!)
Or is it me, just ashore, and trans? (& my status indecently descendent?)

(alack! if only Dear Premier Cho Bai-Din would've cut to the.. the cheese, and enlighten the Planet about the.. the.. you know the thing... the Plantatic Pony, excuse me, Pound, the status of Palantic ...)