President Blackout, Hear My Plea!

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I saw the news again today! Again, after many years. It brought me to sobs.
Why? Because I have always loved my brothers and sisters, ALL of them. We all have the same goal in mind…freedom. Freedom will not exist without yours as well!

Remember all the "whiteys" who put their lives at risk during the Civil War, smuggling you, underground, upward to the north, where they wanted to assist you in acquiring your most deserved, freedom. This occurred mostly in the Midwest. That place where people, according to Obammer, where folks "cling to their Bibles and clean their guns alot, etc." Lovely, loving people who loved their fellow man! That, of course, is about you, my dearest dark-skinned Americans!

Trust me when I tell you, they, my "whitey friends" thought slavery was wrong! Many "whiteys" were harmed and persecuted for this "crime" of helping you.

I, myself was, I guess, the "bête noir (black sheep) "of my family, therefore, I dedicate this song to all of us! It is so sweet! And, I love you with all my heart! Always have!

Listen listen listen and, love, love love! And, learn learn learn!

Edited to include visual of video (which I should have done in the first place, it's so pretty!)

New edit: My video link is missing! How did this happen? Cannot get it to display! It did before today! A big space still displaying with nothing in it!

Things are changing Comrade. The N.Y. Times has promised fairer reporting, as with the dark white man who was beaten by a mob of blacks acting white. (I am temporarily in my NYT phase.)

dark man.jpg

You were only waiting for this moment to arrive! Us, too, honeys! We been waitin', too! We could have so much fun together! Let's do it now!

Wait, the Blackbird song comes from the "WHITE" album? An investigation is in order!

Somewhere, an album cover's civil rights have been violated, and Jesse Jackson needs to be on the private jet. Don't just stand there, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

AlAndJesse.jpg
Imagine Al and Jesse
It's easy if you try
Imagine lots of money
They'll pocket by and by

Imagine all the shakedowns
Built on others' paaain - oh oh - oh-oh-oh

You may say Al's a schemer
But he's not the only one
'Cause right beside him's Jesse
Raking in another ton

Thanks, Comrades, for listening to my emotional "thoughts."
When I posted this I really was sobbing my guts out.
And, Tovi and ROCK, you really nailed it here!
Thanks! I feel so much better!
I am quite "verklempt" today about this.

Tovarichi wrote:Anytime P-ski... keep those hits spinning!

Yes, Tovarichi Pamalinsky is to great writing, what Florence Foster Jenkins was to great opera...

Good grief Wahoo! Are you kidding me?

Not one person on this thread ever referred to me as a "great writer", your false premise. In fact, no one on the Cube would ever say that about me. Nor would I.

Yet, your "response" to a heartfelt post was demeaning and intended to be hurtful. I smell a troll! You stink!

Your false premise does not work here! Not only have you insulted me, but you have insulted my responders! I will not have that and have reported you to the "Cube Authorities."

Get lost!

We are all Pamalinskys now. I denounce this politics of personal instruction.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:We are all Pamalinskys now. I denounce this politics of personal instruction.
I am expecting my "I Am Breitbart" t-shirt in the mail any day now. I intend to wear it at the gym. Your post tells me that I am already experiencing my support of my dear Breitbart! In the form of strength! Thanks! X!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:We are all Pamalinskys now. I denounce this politics of personal instruction.
Ich bin ein Pamalinski!

Tovarichi wrote:
Ich bin ein Pamalinski!
Right back atcha, Honey! X!

Why is my original video not displaying? It was yesterday. If anyone can help, here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaSMROk ... re=related

Yes! It most definitely is! Thank you dear People's Comrade!

I was think'n about wearing a " Ich bin ein Pamalinski " t-shirt,
but a fear that some in the collective might get the wrong idea .........

No worries, Krasnodar! I've got the perfect t-shirt for you! No slogans, just "Enigma Girl!" Yes! That's me on the t-shirt of your choice! Here's the image:
44918155.7994423.jpg
[url=http://]Go here to see what Comrade Tovarich and Pamalinsky concocted![/url]

Oh and, we're just getting started!

Awesome, Putout! Awesome! Love it! I want one! (the t-shirt, that is)

Nice work, Putout! I'm now officially a Designer of the People's T-shirt slogans....

And to think that there were some who said you were just some guy who hung around at the lake drinking Lone Stars !

You are welcome Pamalinsky! Is the link fixed to your site?
putout-too-sexy-for-his-shirt.jpg

Yes, Putout, it is! Thanks to The People's Comrade!

And, yes again! You are definitely too sexy for his shirt! I want one of those, too!