President Obama to Treat Boston Terrorist as SHOPLIFTER

POLL: Should the 'maimer of 170 + killer of 3' be treated as a shoplifter?

You may select 1 option

The Obama Administration will treat the Boston Marathon Bomber as SHOPLIFTER (LINK), what thinkest thou?

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Damn! I just love my Cubists™ (an art form)

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
Damn! I just love my Cubists™ (an art form)

As long as he wasn't shoplifting my newly reformulated Kool-Aide, now with 50% more Hopium

My Our Collective has received reliable word that the Tsarnaev Brothers Children were "Good Boys, But Just A Little Misunderstood™".

Our fervent hope is that the Younger Brother will be reunited with his family members, as soon as possible. Doubtless he has been traumatized by the Illegal Worldwide Imperialist Actions of The Amerikkkan State
and by the Illegal, Unwarranted, And Sadistic Actions of the Arresting Officers™.

We Plan To All True Party Members Must Protest His Continued Detainment, and Demand His Immediate Transfer To His Homeland!

ROCK- Oingo Boingo must have seen "A Clockwork Orange"

Comrades,

It is painfully obvious Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was framed. If you look at the 'tragedy' it's plain to see there is too much involved here for young Dzhokhar's pre-adolescent thinking. It has the smell of an NRA spontaneous conspiracy. It's been a week it's part of history, time to move on I say. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can tell this is the fault of The NRA. If you look at it technically, too many people had to be involved, like half of the membership of The NRA.

Rumor has it David Keene painted this picture and spread the word to his followers...."We shall frame the Tsarnaev brothers for the Boston marathon bombings, thus redirecting attention away from us and our Constitutionally guaranteed AR-15's, and onto those two selfless Patriots."

"The mountain of forensic evidence we planted will certainly shift the scent to the brothers. And we couldn't have asked for a better fall guy in Dave Henneberry (a vile smoker), who just happens to find bomber suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in his capitalistic yaht . . . it's just too good to be true."

Comrades, Once young Dzhokhar is released from the hospital, on his own RECOGNIZANCE, the terrible mistake The Federal Collective is making about this mishap, will soon blow over, the filthy bastards at the NRA will be off the hook, and young Dz will frolic once again with all of his Progressive Liberal playmates.

FORWARD

Hey R.O.C.K.!

Oingo Boingo, killer post!! Perfectly expresses my feelings! Bingo!

That's "Boingo", Comrade Pamalinsky. Not "Bingo".

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:That's "Boingo", Comrade Pamalinsky. Not "Bingo".
No, dear R.O.C.K., it is, indeed, "Bingo," as in "Ding, ding, ding!" (I deliberately misspelled!)

I see a Pulitzer in your future!

OK, maybe not a Pulitzer, but certainly a spot in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! Yeah! That's it!

Please, do not underestimate yourself!

I, for one, am a fan!

Comrade Pamalinsky, while I am fully equal, it wouldn't be right left to desire special awards or honors, unless they were spread out equally among the masses.

In fact, many years ago, upon noticing that I was accumulating way too many "certificates" and the like in my chosen post-music field, I took them all down and awarded myself a "Certificate of Certificate", which hangs on my wall in my office to this very day.

Elfman, on the other hand, has continued to achieve both glory and notoriety.

I could tell stories :)

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Pamalinsky, while I am fully equal, it wouldn't be right left to desire special awards or honors, unless they were spread out equally among the masses.

In fact, many years ago, upon noticing that I was accumulating way too many "certificates" and the like in my chosen post-music field, I took them all down and awarded myself a "Certificate of Certificate", which hangs on my wall in my office to this very day.

Elfman, on the other hand, has continued to achieve both glory and notoriety.

I could tell stories :)

Ha! I bet you could! And so could I. Thing is, when doing so we must seem like "name droppers."

My experiences with celebrities are just that. Experiences. I take no personal value for having been with these people. Frankly, it means nothing to me. However, while experiencing this, it meant very much to me. I was a young stupid babe. Truly.

I know who Danny Elfman is. I also know who Chick Corea is, John Travolta, et. al.

You have found, in addition to a Cubist, (an art form), something we both understand.

YeeHaaaw!

Most Excellent!

For these things must first come to pass;

terrified.gif