President of Tanzania punks the World Health Organization

In an act of sheer brilliance, the President of Tanzania sent in multiple samples to the World Health Organization (WHO) to test for the carnivorous.

Samples included were:

* Goat

Tanzanian Goat.jpg

* Sheep[/b]

Tanzanian Sheep.jpg

* Rabbit

Tanzanian Rabbit.jpg

* Car Oil

Car Oil.jpg

* Jackfruit

Tanzanian Jackfruit.jpg

* PawPaw and President Magufuli

Tanzanian PawPaw and President Magufuli.jpeg
[/b]

* Kware

Tanzanian Kware.jpg

For those who ask how the president of a country could possible know anything about chemistry, here is the background of President Magufuli:

* Started his education at The Chato Primary School from 1967 to 1974.

* Went on to The Katoke Seminary in Biharamulo for his secondary education from 1975 to 1977 before relocating to Lake Secondary School in 1977 and graduating in 1978.

* Joined Mkwawa High School for his Advanced level studies in 1979 and graduated in 1981.

*He then joined Mkwawa College of Education for a Diploma in Education Science, majoring in Chemistry, Mathematics and Education.

* Magufuli earned his bachelor of science in education degree majoring in chemistry and mathematics as teaching subjects from The University of Dar es Salaam in 1988.

* He also earned his masters and doctorate degrees in chemistry from The University of Dar es Salaam, in 1994 and 2009, respectively.

It's worse than we thought! We're all going to die!

Makes me wonder what W.H.O. would have to say about caramel knowledge as a factor in the spread of the carnivorous.

So then ... when the pawpaws have recovered and are now filled with anitbodies, will pawpaw juice become the long-awaited vaccine?

But, WHO would do something like that? We must purge the anti-one-party reactionaries out of existence.

On a side note, "cabrito asado con cerveza Corona" is a South Side favorite in Houston.

I'll have to add Tanzania to my list of countries I'd like to visit. Kilimanjaro and the Serengeti seem like a couple of interesting destinations.

As long as I don't have to go to prayers five times a day.

RedDiaperette wrote:So then ... when the pawpaws have recovered and are now filled with anitbodies, will pawpaw juice become the long-awaited vaccine?

RD, most entrepreneurial thinking comrade. And, your entrepreneurial pawpaw juice vaccine will benefit The Children™. Antibodied Pawpaw juice is a loooong way from that old castor oil dose from times past. Right?

But, would Bill Gates allow RD to open up a franchise of Antibodied Pawpaw Juice Bars without wanting to crush our clever feline comrade in order to steal her proprietary idea as his own out of greed, envy, or just because he can?

axin for a friend,
'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:So then ... when the pawpaws have recovered and are now filled with anitbodies, will pawpaw juice become the long-awaited vaccine?

RD, most entrepreneurial thinking comrade. And, your entrepreneurial pawpaw juice vaccine will benefit The Children™. Antibodied Pawpaw juice is a loooong way from that old castor oil dose from times past. Right?

But, would Bill Gates allow RD to open up a franchise of Antibodied Pawpaw Juice Bars without wanting to crush our clever feline comrade in order to steal her proprietary idea as his own out of greed, envy, or just because he can?

axin for a friend,
'pelipsky
Oh good heavens kollektives, I would never do something so counterrevolutionary as become an entrepreneur! Lenin forfend! Nay, nay, all work on the pawpaw vaccine would be given to the State, which indeed owns all means of production, is it not so?

Of course, it would be only appropriate for those who have paws to be in charge of the Bureau of Pawpaws, would it not?