President Trump's Farewell Address

Presented as given.

What a great man. Good luck, America.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

He barely scratches the surface. With 400+ major accomplishments in four years, he did something great every 3 days. Never been done before, and probably never again. I'll miss him.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

As the Party power brokers Nanski P and Her Thighness (our beloved Many Tittied Empress) Hillary have established "the Donald" as but a stooge and sock puppet of Vladimir Putin, the credit for greatness goes to the ventriloquist, not the dummy.

Next Tuesday begins when Premier Kamala Biden puts his hand on Mao's little red book and takes the oath.

FLOORWARD!

President Trump will always be my president. A great American and a great president.

Margaret wrote:President Trump will always be my president. A great American and a great president.

Ditto.

ALWAYS!

Margaret wrote:President Trump will always be my president. A great American and a great president.
Best President of my lifetime -- and that goes back to FDR.

RedDiaperette wrote:Best President of my lifetime -- and that goes back to FDR.

Ike for me.

I am disturbed by the lack of enthusiasm for the new greatest president since Saint Obama of Kenya. Please report to the nearest airport for your mandatory viewing of CNN.

I can't place anyone above Ronald Raygun, who was going to start WWIII. Trump is easily next. Carter stands a chance of becoming only the third worst president in my lifetime.

Got the carpets cleaned at our apartment here in the land where palm trees sway. LEGAL Brazilian immigrant working at a company owned by another LEGAL Brazilian immigrant. Asked me if I was glad Biden was president. I said no, not knowing his reaction. He said "me too, more work with Trump. "
Funny how people that work feel that way. Actually not.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:I can't place anyone above Ronald Raygun, who was going to start WWIII. Trump is easily next. Carter stands a chance of becoming only the third worst president in my lifetime.

I miss those wonderful days of innocence when it seemed there was no way possible any president could be worse than Jimmy Carter.