Pro-McCain March in Manhattan Booed by Useful Intellectuals

A Red Square's friend named Red Squirrel has filmed this video of a McCain-Palin march on the Upper West Side in Manhattan yesterday (Sunday, September 21).

Of course, in the holy of holies of progressivism, these people with slogans like "McCain-Palin," "USA," and "Country First" were as out of place as elephants in a donkey stable. As expected, the impeccably trained area intellectuals booed and jeered them well - just what the Party manual ordered. The number of birds flipped from the crowd to the brazen intruders was probably equal to the number of PhD degrees in that crowd.

Our useful intellectuals showed so much zero tolerance to the opposing viewpoint that an occasional tourist from a flyover country might conclude the march consisted of Islamofascist supporters of al Qaeda bent on destroying Manhattan. Of course, the more experienced observers like us realize that al Qaeda would be met more kindly on the Upper West Side because, unlike New York Republicans, Islamofascists have legitimate grievances caused by bullying, intolerance, and wholesale rejection of their ideology. Because, as all useful intellectuals know, all ideologies are morally equal - except the one that supports capitalism and individual liberties - the only ideology that enables them to have the lavish life styles they enjoy in the most prosperous country of the world. That one is less equal than others and deserves to be booed, insulted, publicly humiliated, and driven out of town covered in tar and feathers.

SEE VIDEO HERE

Perhaps we'll upload it to YouTube later with our own captions.

UPDATE:
Our own rendition of this priceless video posted on the Cube:

Liberal Outrage: A Pro-McCain March In Manhattan

Red Squirrel? Comrade Moose, in hiding for fear of being eaten by the Moose Eating Mama, would risk life and limb to meet this famous rodent.

This is how we meet the enemy in AnnArboritaville, the glorious idealogical center of the People's Democratic Republic of Michigan:

Political Correctness doctrine prevents me from including the rest of the signage, this is how the picture was depicted in the people's newspaper. We all knew what it said anyway, being of one overeducated mind.

We call this "tolorance" and "overstanding". I'm sure that's what you experienced in Manhattan.

Does this mean we won't be seeing "Buck O'Fama" T-shirts soon?

Chester B. Puller
I liked that "more war" guy in the vid.
Give war a chance.

That video demonstrates to me why we are about to suffer the same fate as the Roman Empire. This time, the Islamofascists are the barbarians at the gate.

--

I dunno Zampolit, I heard Rebel Yells, War Whoops, and watched people joining the real progression....off character of course.

Other than that our comrades must be saving their vitriol for later protests.

Red Square wrote:Pro-McCain March in Manhattan Booed by Useful Intellectuals

I am quite certain the "Useful Intellectual" is a mythical creature, also known by the more common name "Bigfoot In Mouth".

Laika the Space Dog wrote: I dunno Zampolit, I heard Rebel Yells, War Whoops, and watched people joining the real progression....off character of course.

Just taking a s.w.a.g, the cheers were few compared to the jeers.

Other than that our comrades must be saving their vitriol for later protests.

Yeah ... for Nov 5th if McCain/Palin wins the election. Ugh! Now, I must denounce myself. I committed a Thoughtcrime™. Damn it!!!! It's Bu$hiltler's fault!!!

--
ZB