Professor: Human Race must become extinct to save planet

A Cambridge academic has called for the extinction of humanity to save the planet while noting that white, male, heterosexuals are to blame for all the world's woes.

In her new book The Ahuman Manifesto, Professor Patricia MacCormack argues that the only way to prevent ecological disaster is to begin “gradually phasing out reproduction.”

Patricia MacCormack.png

Speaking to CambridgeshireLive, Professor MacCormack made it clear who would be first on the evolutionary chopping block.

“The basic premise of the book is that we're in the age of the Anthropocene, humanity has caused mass problems and one of them is creating this hierarchal world where white, male, heterosexual and able-bodied people are succeeding, and people of different races, genders, sexualities and those with disabilities are struggling to get that,” she said.

According to CambridgeshireLive's Alistair Ryder, despite literally calling for the entire human species to be wiped out, the book has a “joyful and optimistic tone.”

MacCormack appears in a YouTube video entitled ‘Performing the Occult' in which she discusses the crucial topic of “vulvic deamonitalia.”

She also featured in a DVD called Video Nasties: The Definitive Guide, in which she reviews a movie called The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith, which is about an “exploited Aboriginal Australian” who commits a massacre in the name of racial justice.

Patricia MacCormack Deleuze and the Demonological Text

Most Equal Komrad Salazarinski,

May I suggest that Komrad MacCormack lead by example?

Red Salmon

'pelipsky learned it was men and their dang evil use of agriculture through farming that makes a bread basket just go to a primitive harvest jungle in a hand basket

The main cause of the mass plant extinction is the destruction of habitats by human activities, such as cutting down forests and converting the land into fields for farming, the study said.

Men with TRACTORS housed and repaired at Ivan's Tractor Barn #2 are just harrowing the earth into submission, and Komrad MacCormack is mad as you Comrades know where, about the whole Agricultural and Mechanical cismale mess that feeds people. Ph. D. MacCormack has eschewed eating food altogether....and hasn't had even a whiff of food on her breath, since 1968.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 20687.html

'pelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549

A fake purple tree using a computer made from rare earth metals and petroleum based plastics..... Most equal indeed!

Thanks to the Chinese Communist Party, a solution may be in the works.

'pelipksy just doesn't understand where people are going with all this Professor MacCormack talk.

Evil Smiley wrote:Thanks to the Chinese Communist Party, a solution may be in the works.

MosesCharlton Heston came up with a solution decades ago:

Soylent Green.

I think the nutty professor must have had the brown acid while watching the movie. She just forgot where she got the idea.

jackalopelipsky wrote:'pelipksy just doesn't understand where people are going with all this Professor MacCormack talk.
I see what you did there.

Yo'sup Bro Tito wrote:A fake purple tree using a computer made from rare earth metals and petroleum based plastics..... Most equal indeed!

Not to mention powered (most likely) by a People's Coal-Fired Revolutionary Elektro-Generation Kollektive!

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:'pelipksy just doesn't understand where people are going with all this Professor MacCormack talk.

But, ET, that's because you are a covert agent of TPC agitation travelin' even down under and over.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:

But, ET, that's because you are a covert agent of TPC agitation travelin' even down under and over.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky
#BR 549

My dear leporine hallucination, I regret to inform you that I am no longer upside down. Since the fires are extinguished and the Klimate Katastrophe averted, I have been assigned to look for missing presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard.

Ever since she was put on the Hillary Clinton Suicide Watch ™, she has been disappeared. From debate stage. From poll results. From press coverage. There is a web site claiming that she is still a presidential candidate (fake news), but no sign of the candidate or a campaign.

I have taken my undercover act to the shores of Waikiki to search for the endangered gabardine Hindu. It is tough work that requires surveillance at multiple beaches and restaurants in the area. Sometimes it even requires donning scuba gear in looking for her in the coral reefs.

Hazardous work (think of my cholesterol, let alone my liver), but I am willing to do it for the Kollective.

Wait a second!

This womyn looks familiar. Isn't she one of AOC's economics professors?

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... It is tough work that requires surveillance at multiple beaches and restaurants in the area. Sometimes it even requires donning scuba gear in looking for her in the coral reefs.

Hazardous work (think of my cholesterol, let alone my liver), but I am willing to do it for the Kollective.

Comrade, your selfless service to the Party and the Children ™ does not go unnoticed. Before beginning your quest, be sure to leave your ration card in my inbox for (ahem) "safe keeping."

We'll take good care of that while you are gone...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... It is tough work that requires surveillance at multiple beaches and restaurants in the area. Sometimes it even requires donning scuba gear in looking for her in the coral reefs.

Comrade, your selfless service to the Party and the Children ™ does not go unnoticed. Before beginning your quest, be sure to leave your ration card in my inbox for (ahem) "safe keeping."

We'll take good care of that while you are gone...

Ivan The Stakhanovets, 'pelipsky the mythical horned rodent is confused...yet again. So let 'pelipsky get this right in the horned rodent's head - you'll watch ET's ration card---while ET dons scuba gear lookin' for t.h.i.s. ?

Ivan, and beloved Ambassador to Texazistan, have you already accepted the Professor MacCormack Challenge ...and gone extinct...or sum'it??

forelock tug from perpetually confused mythical horned rodent and subservient pecan orchard tenderer of Texazistan,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549