Prog Summer Blockbuster-- Godfather MMXIII: IRS The Auditor

After more than three years in the making, movie fans are eagerly awaiting the Godfather MMXIII summer blockbuster, "IRS The Auditor" starring faceLess IRS Bureaucrats With Behind-the-Scenes Producers Barack Obama, Colleen Kelley, Lois Lerner, Douglas Shullman, Sarah Hall Ingram, and a Cast of Thousands of IRS Union Employees.

It begins with the riveting Lacy-Act Swat-Team ending of the Godfather MMXI, in which a courageous Federal SWAT team rescues a huge cache of East Indian Rosewood (a protected species of Mother Nature's trees) from being incorporated into Gibson guitars in Gibson's predatory factory rather than being incorporated into guitars of its competitor, C.F. Martin, in its progressive factory and by its progressive personnel, who socially responsibly donate to President Obama's political organizations.
~

Then it transitions into an important political-strategy meeting between President Obama and Colleen Kelley, the IRS Employees Union President (NTEA -- National Treasury Employees Union) on the dire threat to American National Security posed by those dangerous Tea-Party types, other conservatives and libertarians, whom President Obama and the IRS Employees Union mutually understand to be their political enemies. Although the dialogue is inaudible and closed-captions are missing and thus will remain a fascinating mystery to LIV moviegoers, progressive moviegoers will enjoy knowing and understanding the brilliance of this strategy.

[url=ttp://www.upi.com/Top_News/Analysis/Outside-V ... 369281780/]Image[/url]

Understanding the folly of seeking to formally implement their shared anti-Tea-Party/Conservatives/Libertarians agendas through the normal chain of command, President Obama and IRS Union President Kelly establish a brilliant, outside-the-normal-chain-of-command network to enable faceless-IRS-bureaucrats to efficiently use the power of the IRS to intimidate and impede the unprogressive actions and thoughts of such Tea-Party types while also bureaucratically insulating President Obama from direct responsibility over such actions.

This relieved former IRS Commissioner Douglas ShulLman (also a wisely anti-Bush IRS Commissioner who donated to the DNC in 2004 despite his having been appointed by Bush 43) and Non-Profit Enforcement Division Head, Lois Lerner as well as her predecessor, Sarah Hall Ingram of the need to receive orders directly from, or report to, President Obama or other top White House officials regarding this vital progressive program. It also enabled former IRS Commissioner Shulman to testify that all of his 118 meetings at the White House related to things such as bringing his family to the White House Easter Egg Hunt and similar social activities without such meetings being burdened with subjects such as IRS policy and a then-beginning Inspector General audit of activities in the IRS Exemption Division.

Who could've known that FaceLess Bureaucrats would develop such star power?

One of the unique things about this Summer Blockbuster is that it is being released before the ending has been completed. Stay tuned for the exciting climax.

Also, Coming Soon is another long-in-production blockbuster (Godather MMXIV) tentatively titled, "CheckMate: IRS-- ObamaCare," for which the soundtrack will feature a haunting new theme song: "We Know All About You But You Need Know Nothing About Us" plus the new ObamaCare theme song, "Bend Over and Smile by Spreading Your Cheeks."

--KOOK

Gloriously equal graphic Comrade Kook. I could hear the Godfather theme playing in the background. On the other hand, most days I feel like we are caught in "Groundhog Day" but that's for another thread.

Oh, Comrade, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased to see all that Gibson rosewood being put to properly progressive use by a FORWARD! company like Martin!

You have no idea how this warms my very soul.

Now if the IRS will just go after Taylor >spit< and their ridiculous use of tragically endangered Koa wood! Perhaps in the sequel?

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Gloriously equal graphic Comrade Kook. I could hear the Godfather theme playing in the background. On the other hand, most days I feel like we are caught in "Groundhog Day" but that's for another thread.

Comrade Peoples Comrade,

Since everhyone's graphics are gloriously equal, I accept your compliment that I am succeeding in my earnest effort to avoid being "more equal" than anyone else. That's my only hope for escaping from this less-than-equal straight jacket. I hope ObamaCare prescribes releases from Pre-Imposed Straight-Jacket Confinement.

Palindromically yours,
--KOOK

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Oh, Comrade, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased to see all that Gibson rosewood being put to properly progressive use by a FORWARD! company like Martin!

You have no idea how this warms my very soul.

Now if the IRS will just go after Taylor >spit< and their ridiculous use of tragically endangered Koa wood! Perhaps in the sequel?

We know, of course, that Gibson is merely whining. Surely the Feds have dispatched Federal SWAT teams to seize products produced, or raw materials owned, by Progressive Companies. As Progressives, we know that Fox News is conveniently suppressing the most-equal SWATTING of everyone.

--KOOK

OCCUPY IRS -- Susan L. Anderson, wife of former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman (during whose tenure the IRS began targeting tea-parties, conservative organizations and their donors as well as providing confidential tax information to political adversaries of tea-parties, conservatives, and Republicans) joned Occupy Wall Street and was a leader in Occupy DC.

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 6/3/2013, 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: add link