Progress in the Gulag

Dear Fellow Comrades, Party Elites, and common proles,

Greetings from the Gulag!

I am bringing good news of greater good! Work has been busy and busier at the People's Gulag. Our wind power machines are in place and almost working, after only 23 years of hard work (and condolence and memorials to all lost comrades in those terrible falls. We do have regrets)

wind turb.jpg

Occasionally these glorious turbines turn in the wind enough, so that we have had 5 light bulbs on in the gulag, at the same time! Is that not miraculous? Praises to the Ob! (it is not yet enough to function the execution chamber adjustment seminars but gulag leaders are still hopeful. But I must say, the screaming is becoming so . . . but I digress).

Now, on to nourishments!

wind ene1.jpg

The grass is growing beautifully, well, almost. We do hope to have some grazable grass eatables available for our consumption within the next 6 week to 9 months. Sadly, fertilizer is not working out as well as expected. (caucuses are not as promising as hoped)

And here is a picture of myself, working diligently in our weed gasy food crop! We do expect to move the People's Grass Eatery away from the 'burial grounds' shortly.

beet field1.jpg

gulag worker.jpeg

Here is one of our happy workers, who was sent directly from the Obawo White House, after a 'sudden retirement'. He is most helpful!

We have almost perfected our new Government Motors Green car!. It is not glorious?! And best of all, if it ever stranded(ridiculous, I know) for weeks on end, it is eatable! Obamo thinks of every little thing for His peoples.

wind gr car.jpg

So, be of good cheer! Obamwo's plans for "change" is progressing as He planned - food and utilities for the collective masses. Praise be Obmao.

Most humble endearments, your Gulag Gal!

That is some progress report you made there, Comrade Pulloskies. Excellent. I can't wait to see how much more progress after the Bushitler taxes expire, and other glorious upcoming events.

Outstanding news Fraulein. Sadly I'm unable to view the pictures of your wind turbines. I'm sure it's the result of counter revolutionary saboteurs and not some inefficiency of the State or it's upgrade nanobots. Or perhaps there was a lull in the wind at the server collective and their wind turbines took a much needed rest.

I hope that upon my next visit your images will be visible as I'm truly intrigued at what you were able to build.

Well bless my eyes, even as I was submitting my post the screen blinked and the pictures appeared. Now that is what I call efficiency comrades, glory to the State.

It appears we had a little problem with our wind turbine...

renewable energy copy.jpg

Comradette Gulag Gal,

As a fellow Revolutionary, I was wondering whether you are available to make some hay or sow some wild oats, for the Public Good, of course.

If it'll help your decision, I've got a printing press in my pocket and I'm not afraid to use it.

Ah the Gulag!

It brings back such fond memories...

The yelling....the beatings....the starvation......

*sigh*

If only everyone could go and 'get their mind right'

I remember this one time, Vlad was playing a joke on one of the guards and replaced his cattle prod with a rubber chicken.
Oh the laughs we had when the guard tried to prod a lazy inmate only to realize he had a rubber chicken!!

Even as Vlad slipped into unconsciousness from the beating he was still giggling...

Good times good times....

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Yes, Leninka, we are all worried that we won't be paying enough taxes. After all, our benevolent government Obama gives all we desire need require to exist. Papa knows best.

Comrade_Tovarich, yes I do sew hay and wild oats, although, most troubling getting them threaded. Yarn is most desire able but has outlawed for being cruel to sheeps.

"Well bless my eyes, even as I was submitting my post the screen blinked and the pictures appeared. Now that is what I call efficiency comrades, glory to the State." It is another Obamo Miracle, dear Comrade Tovarich.
Yes, there was a wee bit of trouble with a few turbines (39 out of 40) but we are assured that the Union workers will get to that as soon as their mandated break is over. Praise the SEIU.

I know of what you speak,O'Brien. There are many good times to be had in the gulag. Just add a few soapy suds and watch all the laugh prevail during waterboarding. Most humor filled!

Fraulein, all is to being of betterment with your duty dilligence. The big fans are doing good work at making Gulag life brighter. And so much beets no childrens will be of the hunger.

And I to say your new look image is of most lovely nature. The ornament in your hair curtain is of most becomingness.

Misha is to tell me he is of enjoyment working behind you for good beet cropping.
misha helping Frau.jpg

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Fraulein, all is to being of betterment with your duty dilligence. The big fans are doing good work at making Gulag life brighter. And so much beets no childrens will be of the hunger.

And I to say your new look image is of most lovely nature. The ornament in your hair curtain is of most becomingness.

Misha is to tell me he is of enjoyment working behind you for good beet cropping.

I am most gratified (in many ways, but I digress...) of your appreciation of new hair ornamentation. There are many useful uses for blood beet stained fabric and bird beaks (those darn wind machinary have caused a few 'oopses') but we do not waste, in the People's Gulag! (mandated #1876 chapter 264, line 95 in Obamer Care).
And yes, dear comrade Misie has been huge assistant, as hoped. He assisted most of the day and into the night. wheee, what a worker! I am most grateful for your loaning of such kindly comrade. (the check is in the mail)

Fixin' & Fistin' Unit
.................."We sometimes remove the wrench when fistin'."

wind-turb-fist2.png