Progressive Chinese Flash Mob

chinastomp.jpg

Comrades, the other day, a disrespectful bunch of capitalist Americans from a fraudulent university named "Georgetown" (presumably after the criminal founder of the U.S., George Washington...personally, it doesn't have the glorious ring of a name like Stalingrad or Leningrad; but what should you expect from dirty Americans?)...so, anyway, these Yanks greatly insulted our progressive Chinese comrades...IN CHINA! How you wonder? By simply showing up for one, but also, not losing the game by an acceptable margin. (the USA refused to lose the game, they were simply college kids, and they were tied with the Chinese PRO team, it didn't look good for our Chinese Comrades, a PR nightmare!) Keep in mind, this is with what a dirty American would call, "hometown refs"...

Georgetown's sports information director, told ESPN.com that the game was "very physical," with 57 free throws taken by Bayi to just 15 for Georgetown

This had to end.....

chinabrawl.jpg

One Hoyas player, Henry Sims, was reportedly hit by a chair. The Hoyas dodged water bottles and other objects thrown from the stands as they made their way to the locker room. Carey said one Georgetown fan in attendance was knocked to the ground after being hit by a bottle.

The only good disrespectful dirty American, is one that is handily beaten to a pulp! I must say, our Chinese comrades were able to pull a progressive flash mob rather nicely on the capitalist swine. So sure, Americans, you can chalk up "flash mobs" as yet another one of the despicable aspects of your culture that has infiltrated the world. Add it to democracy, religious freedom, medical advancements, and all other HELL that the USA has perpetrated on the mother earth! Chinese progressive flash mob? Call it what it is, PAYBACK!

FYI... The Chinese team member were all active Peoples Revolutionary Army.

Why, if I didn't know better I would swear this looks like a black thug mob from the West side of Chicago trying to muscle in on a friendly basketball game with the locals of Chinatown.

In order to create this inner rage toward injustice, a solid sense of entitlement must be instilled into the proletariat.

handout.jpg