Progressive Mindset in Conflict, New Riot Memes Indicate

The Progressive mindset is in conflict! Help the confused activist make the correct choice. These seven new riot memes hold the key to a brighter, more prosperous future. Good luck.

1) The Bible is Fiction OR Not a Prop?

thingsthatmakeyougohmmmmm8.jpg

2) Looting by White Supremacists OR It's Just Property?

thingsthatmakeyougohmmmmm6.jpg

3) Social Distancing OR Looting?

thingsthatmakeyougohmmmmm5.jpg

4) Call the Police OR F*** the Police?

thingsthatmakeyougohmmmmm3.jpg

5) Human Life Valuable OR Abortion?

thingsthatmakeyougohmmmmm2.jpg

6) America Founded by White Racists OR Riots No Different than Boston Tea Party?

thingsthatmakeyougohmmmmm1.jpg

7) Think for Yourself OR Silence is Consent?

thingsthatmakeyougohmmmmm7.jpg

Comrades, I hope you can all make the correct choice! There is only one. Tell us your answers below.

I know, I know! The answer is to push whichever button the Party tells us to push at the moment. Is that not korrekt? Do I win a gold red star?

RedDiaperette wrote:I know, I know! The answer is to push whichever button the Party tells us to push at the moment. Is that not korrekt? Do I win a gold red star?
Korrekt! You have earned your red star.

Our Facebook comrades have made the right choice today by pushing the left button.

Red Square wrote:Our Facebook comrades have made the right choice today by pushing the left button.

Once again proof that THEY - and TPC knows who THEY are - had a cure for a disease threatening to kill every one and THEY HID it from The People™.
... Facebook is as evil as Ronald Reagan hoarding the AIDS cure.

When will this subterfuge stop?

Most fawning forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549

Yes. I tried to google a photo of Bill Clinton using a Bible as a prop/fictional document/Holy Scripture and got this back from my search results...