Progressive Womyn's Linup Challenge

Comrades Friday Challenge,

Progressive womyn have a certain, ah..., look about them. Often they are difficult to distinguish from one another in lineups, etc. because of this similarity. Test your prog-recognition skills below. There are at least 3 individuals shown in the following images. Two of them appear to be separated at birth. At least one has 4 legs. Can you name them and assign a number to each?

Guess Which.jpg

Trick question Comrade. We all know how you like to initiate animal humor on Fridays. I only see one human and 11 different types of animals (I think they are mammals but I am not certain).

Hello, I'm Ms. Red

A horse is a horse, of course of course,
and liberals can't talk to a horse of course,
that is of course, unless the horse,
Is the Progressive Ms. Red.

Go left to the source and ask the horse.
She'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
She's always on a steady Liberal course.
Talk to Ms. Red.

People yak-it-ti-yak a streak and waste your time of day,
but Ms. Red will never speak,
unless she has something Progressive to say.

A horse is a horse, of course of course,
And this one will talk 'til her voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?
Well, listen to this...I am Ms. Red

I'll give you a hint: These are the two that were separated at birth.

Mrs Dr Utopia 2.jpg

Is it the lovely John Kerry? I know that he is still a few botox treatments away from becoming a womyn, but foreign leaders are already calling him their bitch.
[attachment=0]kerry.png[/attachment]

Chairman Meow, hidden among several pictures of John Kerry's attempted glorious ascension to the White House, was this picture of his long lost twin that was separated from birth. Thankfully these were recovered before gangs of Republican political psychics and rampaging Christians destroyed them. I'm not quite sure if releasing this photo without first consulting France is necessary, but I'm willing to take the risks.Image

a horse is a horse, of course and they are all horse... by why did you snub Mama MO?

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:a horse is a horse, of course and they are all horse... by why did you snub Mama MO?

Mama MO is a horse of a different color, Fraulein. Surely you must know this.

Horses-Of-A-Different-Color-47600.jpg

Comrades, I have it on good authority that the First Wookiee is actually closer to the bovine variety than the equine, color notwithstanding.

But I could be wrong.

Q: What's the difference between Kathleen Sebelius?
A: One leg is the same.