Project 'Obama Disillusionment' has begun

An old comrade-in-arms sent me this:

Comrade-in-arms wrote:What with the Rick Warren invocation infuriating gays, and the appointment of washed up Clinton-era party hacks infuriating hardcore leftists, and the Blagojevich scandal infuriating "clean government" advocates, Obama has already managed to piss off half of his constituents -- a full month before he's even taken office!

With all these issues in mind, our goal now should be to engender a new culture of "Obama disillusionment" amongst former Obama voters, to cripple his presidency and remove the sheen of a "mandate," before he takes the oath of office.

To that end, I've created some bumper stickers and other products expressing disillusionment with Obama and (with the help of a front person to run the store and collect the proceeds) put them online for sale at some Cafe Press shops:

- https://www.cafepress.com/Disillusioned_O

(See our first two sticker designs below.)

He is hoping this would catch on. If you have any ideas that might help, post them here.

Yes We Can't!

I KNEW it!

Change We Need (but it's NOT what we GOT!)

He AIN'T the One we've been waiting for!

It's Deja-vu all "O"ver again!

"Hope and Change" looks a lot like "Despair and Same"

Bumper-stickers that I would like to see:

Can I CHANGE my Vote??

Joe Biden was right! It was “A tragic mistake"

Oprah, Who's next on your presidential contender list??

I voted for Obama but got 4 more years of the Clintons!

Obama, apparently it will always remain above your Pay-Grade

Sent to me a few months ago. Hopefully it will inspire the Collective to keep slaving on Project Disillusionment!!

Gee thanks Obama: Now we're all Bitter!

I have the Audacity to Hope that we can Change back!

I voted Obama in for a Bail-Out $ and I never even got Change ¢

Blago, Resko, Rahm, Axelrod & Obama: oh no they didn't!!

Here's a few more....

The Clintons scare the shit out of Obama.

Vice President Biden: like Dan Quayle only a lot dumber.

Gosh Barack, what's Blagojevich NOT saying?

Hillary works for Obama…Yeah Right!

Why does Bill Clinton keep staring at Michelle's ass??

Tell me again, what exactly did Barack find so objectionable about Hillary's Foreign
Policy stance during the primaries?

Barack: I pledge to stop the War in Iraq Next Term…..

Holy Crap, the more I Hope, the less things Change…..

WOW: Creating Change really is above my Pay-Grade!

President Obama learned everything about Global Warming from a D student in Earth Science.

Now they're a trio?? Watch for their "Greatest Hits" album release on Jan. 20th. LOL

Proletarian Robot wrote:Sent to me a few months ago. Hopefully it will inspire the Collective to keep slaving on Project Disillusionment!!

Barilli Obilli?

Hmmm....
How about:

The Times They Aren't A Changin' and We're Helplessly Hoping. Obama 2012

Old Hippies Don't Die, They Keep On Truckin' and Vote for Chicago Hacks.

Hope, Change, & Suckas

Suckas???

noun
1. people longing to fill the spiritual vacuum in their lives emptiness, void, nothingness, vacancy, absence, black hole, marxist ideology.

2. the political vacuum left by the messiah's election, pre oaf of office blues, gap, space, lacuna, void, marxist ideology.

3. informal : I need to replace the bag in the vacuum, vacuum cleaner, vac; trademark Dustbuster, Hoover, NY Senate, marxist ideology.

Comrade-in-arms
Thanks for all the suggestions, folks! And a few of them were actually good!

When or if I get around to adding new designs to the "Project Obama Disillusionment" CafePress shop, I may very well include refined versions of a couple of them.

And remember: Encourage Obama disillusionment among your liberal friends wherever you go!

Here are a few more. By the way, when are they going to finally take me away???

When's Obama's White Half going to quit lying??

Hey Obama: Giving up smoking and giving up lying should be easy… you've already done both hundreds of times……

Guinness Book of World Records: Barack Obama: Chicago's first Honest Politician!

Joe Biden believes Obama is telling truth and Joe's only had his brain operated on twice!

To get a legal US birth certificate you only need to Change the old one and then Hope that nobody notices!

Still Waiting for The Free Gas and Mortgage Payments. Obama 2012

Here are a few more.....

He has only just begun to Change his mind regarding his campaign promises.

Me? I'm employed as a laborer on one of Obama's new Public Works Projects, but then I only have a Master's Degree.

Obama AND Biden?? Boy, we made it just too easy for Hillary…….

Obama passed his Health Care Plan! I just wish I didn't live so far from Canada

This topic is very fertile ground....

President Obama says: There will be No Taxes on Campaign Contributions!

Hey Obama! The job is much harder than it first looked, isn't it!?!

Gays of America don't worry, there's plenty of room under Obama's bus for everyone!

Comrade357 wrote:Hope, Change & Suckas. I love it!

Yo! Buy my cd, mo fo, or at least demand that da gubment subsidize my art more equally that those dat got too much, sheeeeet.

And makin' thugs out you suckas.
From the cradle to the grave.

Da Peeps' Rapper
Comrade C2G хулиганье

And makin' thugs out you suckas.
From the cradle to the grave.

Proletarian Robot wrote:Holy Crap, the more I Hope, the less things Change…..

Comrade Proletarian Robot,

This is my favorite heresy of all!

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Old Hippies Don't Die, They Keep On Truckin' and Vote for Chicago Hacks.

Comrade Laika and Others,

There is Photoshop potential here of the '70s Robert Crumb "Keep on truckin'" guy with Obama's head instead.

Comrades,

It seems that the Environmental Activists are not happy with the Obamessiah.

Road Rage
A group of environmentalists that endorsed Mr. Obama for president is now attacking his proposal for new infrastructure projects. The Washington Times reports "Friends of the Earth" has launched a massive effort to keep the construction of new roads out of the president-elect's proposed economic stimulus package. The group also launched a Web site called roadtonowhere.org.
"More roads mean more pollution and more dependence on oil, hurting our economy, security and climate," says Colin Peppard, a member of the environmental group.
The president-elect and congressional Democrats have made building roads, bridges and schools a major part of a proposed stimulus that could cost up to $1 trillion.

I guess the Obamessiah may not be decidedly in the pocket of the Goremons after all. (Of course, the Goremans aren't happy unless we are eating only plants, using one sheet of toilet paper and riding around on bicycles.)

PEDAL POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

And an interesting diddy from our own Space Hero Dog, Laika:
A Goremon's Table Blessing:

Praise Gore from whom all knowledge flows
Praise Global Warming for we know
There's power to grab with tons of dough
Praise Marx, Lenin, and Stalin's Ghost

Amen to that comrades, a lot of dough!

Comrade Che Gourmet,

What has happened to these lost souls? Did they not understand the clear and explicit meanings of Hope™ and Change™?

As for the one sheet of toilet paper, real men and real Muslims don't use toilet paper at all. The right hand and water or, if you're trekking across the desert, sand are enough. Green is the color of Islam for a good reason.

Comrades,
From my not so progressive Mother(and yes, I have denounced her):

I'll keep my money, my freedom, and my guns

AND

You can keep the Change!

Comrades, I just don't know what I'm gonna do with her. I'm so ashamed!

Comrade Che Gourmet,

One might think your mother lives in New Hampshire, which was once described disparagingly to this former Rust Belt denizen as "the Kentucky of New England." Unlike Taxachusetts or other New England people's paradises, the Neaderthals in NH drove pickups and had gun racks--with guns!--and no seatbelt laws. The person who told me this was in fact from NH but wasn't all that keen on becoming a Masshole either, a regional term I had never previously heard.

I like learning.

Kentucky, baby! Where people still smoke and dip/chew and grow crappy tobacco but good grass that ain't always blue. Guns, Bibles, coal, horses, mint juleps, bourbon, Ft. Knox, mountains, Ohio River valley, the Land Between the Lakes--mm-hmm! Blow up the Alger Hiss Chair at Berea College and you've got something special.

Pardon the reactionary fit.