Propaganda 1948

How is this video even allowed to be on YouTube? Who allowed it? I mean, where was the Kommissar of Truth when this was posted?

To the credit of modern filmmakers, they no longer make old-fashioned videos like this. Instead, they eagerly make commercials for Dr. Utopia's "ISM." They also make satirical cartoons to ridicule those unreformed reactionaries who oppose him.

The pro-ISM films have become such an overwhelming majority that this anti-ISM flick strikes as very odd and completely out of place in any educational establishment, soon to be followed by Lego cubes.

ISM, ISM, ISM

All we are saying, is give Reds a chance.

What about:
All we are saying, is give Meds a chance.

Red Square wrote:How is this video even allowed to be on YouTube? Who allowed it? I mean, where was the Kommissar of Truth when this was posted?

To the credit of modern filmmakers, they no longer make old-fashioned videos like this. Instead, they eagerly make commercials for Dr. Utopia's "ISM." They also make satirical cartoons to ridicule those unreformed reactionaries who oppose him.

The pro-ISM films have become such an overwhelming majority that this anti-ISM flick strikes as very odd and completely out of place in any educational establishment, soon to be followed by Lego cubes.

I'M Kommisnar of Youtube. While on a vodka bender (gotta love Obamacare's cure-all), I accidentally allowed this filth, which I now denounce! For allowing such smut, I was put into the Gulag given a paid vacation, and have come back because I escaped and bribed the Politburo Hawaii was too warm due to KKKapitalist pig$. Why do you think I haven't been seen in a year?

Comrade Goose wrote:Why do you think I haven't been seen in a year?
We thought that was because you, Comrade Goose, got sucked in by an air jet engine over New York somewhere. Glad it turned out to be an exaggeration.

Disgraceful propaganda. Only the State can provide everything we need and distribute it equally. Through the economy of scale the State can produce all the necessities of life for less. Shortages will be a thing of the past comrades. If the State thinks you need it, you shall have it, it's mandatory. No one will do without, even if they want to. Everyone will have an electric light bulb. Everyone will have rice cooker, everyone will have a shoe and a glove. Everyone will have a shovel. There will be a chicken in every pot and a communal pot in every gov. housing project. Life will be good comrades. That's an order.

Red Square wrote:
Comrade Goose wrote:Why do you think I haven't been seen in a year?
We thought that was because you, Comrade Goose, got sucked in by an air jet engine over New York somewhere. Glad it turned out to be an exaggeration.

Oh, so that is the Korrekt Truth! I that case I DENOUNCE all previous statements and confirm that, yes, I died while striking a fatal blow to KKKapitalist airlines in New York, however, I have recovered!

-Comrade Goose, Minister of Moving Visual Agitation and General Distraction, Commodore of Shiny Things, Order of the Shovel 38th Degree