Prosperity In Our Time!

My fellow capitalist exploiters there is a terrible thing happening in the world today. The masses of American workers and poor are beginning to see through our ridiculous little sock puppet Obama. They are beginning to see that everything he does has been destroying them as a class by fueling the illegitimate despotic rule of fascist corporate ruling classes.

From the New York Times of all places I read this:

NYT wrote:"Would you have been better off leaving your money in a bank in the United States or in Cyprus over the last five years?

"The answer: You would have been better off in Cyprus, even after the bailout, when your money was 'confiscated.' If you had 100,000 euros in a Cypriot bank account over the last five years, where the interest rate has averaged about 5 percent, you would have about 127,600 euros today. Even after the bailout, which would require you to give up 10 percent of your deposit—12,760 euros—you would be left with 114,840 euros. The American bank? The $100,000 you deposited at Bank of America five years ago is about $105,100, at the going rate of about 1 percent interest a year."

In other words, the masses are waking up and taking notice that our puppet Obama is already sucking the savings out of the masses with our class war inflationary policies. With the Federal Reserve just handing money over to our too big to fail banks at no interest this is wiping out any savings by destroying earnings on savings and inflating away the existing money of the workers and poor. Our banks use the easy free money to buy up stocks on the stock market because with the economy so screwed up and unproductive there simply isn't any other place to put money anymore. Hopefully the big stock market bubble this is blowing up won't blow up like all the other bubbles we've tried.

There once was a time, back in the 19th and early 20th centuries, when a worker could save his money in the bank and it would grow so that in twenty or thirty years he'd have a real nest egg for retirement years. This was because the government wasn't inflating away his savings with policies to prop up the ruling classes of oligarchical capitalism and also because the economy itself grew creating more plenty and lower prices. Those were dark days. Our class cannot afford to return to the days before we made life better and more secure for the masses.

Whatever this means, comrades, I found it inspiring.

Muslim_Hammer_Sickle.jpg
[/url]

The problem is obviously that the guvmint does not yet have control of The People's™ savings and retirement accounts. Only the guvmint knows how to "invest" wisely. In any event, with unlimited free healthcare, at a nominal cost, old age will no longer be an issue.

John Frum wrote:Whatever this means, comrades, I found it inspiring.

Muslim_Hammer_Sickle.jpg
[/url]
This is off-topic, so I shouldn't encourage it, and yet this image takes us to an interesting page:

Islamic graffiti

Islamic graffiti is a genre of graffiti created by Islamic people or by people who are inspired by the religion. Containing Islamic themes, this type of art is created in a variety of forms. The most common languages used are English and Arabic.

Like all other forms of art, graffiti can be used as a medium for instigating political or social change, or as a form of form of self-expression.

John Frum wrote:Whatever this means, comrades, I found it inspiring.

The attachment Muslim_Hammer_Sickle.jpg is no longer available
[/url]

Similar to "sticker art" found to be effective with low information voters while promising them something for nothing.

sticker art 2.jpg

Everyone must sacrifice for the greater good…

2314274OsVWSBpv.gif

$.$. Halliburton wrote:My fellow capitalist exploiters there is a terrible thing happening in the world today. The masses of American workers and poor are beginning to see through our ridiculous little sock puppet Obama. They are beginning to see that everything he does has been destroying them as a class by fueling the illegitimate despotic rule of fascist corporate ruling classes.

From the New York Times of all places I read this:

NYT wrote:"Would you have been better off leaving your money in a bank in the United States or in Cyprus over the last five years?
"The answer: You would have been better off in Cyprus, even after the bailout, when your money was 'confiscated.' If you had 100,000 euros in a Cypriot bank account over the last five years, where the interest rate has averaged about 5 percent, you would have about 127,600 euros today. Even after the bailout, which would require you to give up 10 percent of your deposit—12,760 euros—you would be left with 114,840 euros. The American bank? The $100,000 you deposited at Bank of America five years ago is about $105,100, at the going rate of about 1 percent interest a year."

In other words, the masses are waking up and taking notice that our puppet Obama is already sucking the savings out of the masses with our class war inflationary policies. With the Federal Reserve just handing money over to our too big to fail banks at no interest this is wiping out any savings by destroying earnings on savings and inflating away the existing money of the workers and poor. Our banks use the easy free money to buy up stocks on the stock market because with the economy so screwed up and unproductive there simply isn't any other place to put money anymore. Hopefully the big stock market bubble this is blowing up won't blow up like all the other bubbles we've tried.

There once was a time, back in the 19th and early 20th centuries, when a worker could save his money in the bank and it would grow so that in twenty or thirty years he'd have a real nest egg for retirement years. This was because the government wasn't inflating away his savings with policies to prop up the ruling classes of oligarchical capitalism and also because the economy itself grew creating more plenty and lower prices. Those were dark days. Our class cannot afford to return to the days before we made life better and more secure for the masses.
(gasp) The masses can read??????

Princess Nookie,
(gasp)The masses can read??????
You are asking rhetorically I presume. Thus, Dear Leader's much employed progian phrase: "There's more work to be done."