PSA To Those Who Can't Log In

[OFF] and [ON] at the same time.

Hey folks.

After the migration, I couldn't log in. What I had to do what disable my adblocking extensions on my browser. And also enable thepeoplescube.com on my NoScript extension. Apparently the Kube uses some extra-special Javascript magic with the login system that it didn't use before.

I'm glad I figured this out, I had an email written to Comrade Red ready to go and everything. I was about to bitch at the Premier for something that I could've fixed on my own. What a sad Komrade I am.

Beyond this, I was jonesing for some Kube action. All good Kubists will understand.

Sincerely,
-Comrade Stierlitz

I dumped all cookies on the People's smartphone, and I'm back. I'll worry about the collectives computer shortly.

If you do contact Red Square directly, he does provide friendly helpful responses.

Some of us special Comrades have unique privileges. It comes with past success in Amerika.

Alas, I do not understand all the technicalities of these things. (The cookies of which we speak ... they are good with milk, no?) I am finally able to log in again and I patiently await the genius and skill of our Great Direktor to further our advance to GWONT even more speedily.

Meanwhile, I am overjoyed to see all our komrades kollekting around the kube once more.

Who is making all the fuss and disturbing my safe-space-resting-period? Well,..WHO?

It's good to see Captain Craptek and Red Diaperette playing together again!

Cat_Squirrel.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote:... I am overjoyed to see all our komrades kollekting around the kube once more.
Cowabunga - even CRAPTEK! (RedD, were those cookies stuffed with nuts?)

By aeons, Craptek - maybe Komradette PUTOUT too?

Well well. The comrade in charge of rodent control is asleep at the switch again...

(Off)

Crappie, ya naughty squirrel, been sent to gulag, haven't you? Been wondering where you went. Good to see you again.

Oh. Captain, our Captain, indeed it is good to see you again. I kiss your whiskers.

RedDiaperette wrote:Oh. Captain, our Captain, indeed it is good to see you again. I kiss your whiskers.
It is to blush!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Well well. The comrade in charge of rodent control is asleep at the switch again...

(Off)

Crappie, ya naughty squirrel, been sent to gulag, haven't you? Been wondering where you went. Good to see you again.
Once again t'is open season on your nuts,.. rodent hater, thou!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:... I am overjoyed to see all our komrades kollekting around the kube once more.
Cowabunga - even CRAPTEK! (RedD, were those cookies stuffed with nuts?)

By aeons, Craptek - maybe Komradette PUTOUT too?
Aye, Comrade - what better place for nuts to gather?

The Cube migration has succeeded...now to repurpose the indigenous peoples, critters and flora.. or whatever.. for Cube domination.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Captain Craptek wrote:Who is making all the fuss and disturbing my safe-space-resting-period? Well,..WHO?
Welcome back rodent. The Bureau sends their kollektive praises that The People's nutcase is back

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Who is making all the fuss and disturbing my safe-space-resting-period? Well,..WHO?
Welcome back rodent. The Bureau sends their kollektive praises that The People's nutcase is back

I come in search of Comrade Putout - my long lost love...
Pointing Right Face Gif.gif
Putout Teddy-GIF.gif

Comrade, the latest and most popular conspiracy theory is that a dangerous hoodlum abducted her...security video doesn't provide a lot... still no ransom note.

Comrades - it has been a while since I've been on! I am so glad to see that security commissar has implemented security for log in. I know I was talking with ROCK in the USSA and that is one reason he and I have not been here in a while. I don't know if he knows of the new security features - so I gabbed to him:
AnonEMous1 to ROCKintheUSSA Re ThePeoplesCube Security.jpg
Hopefully he will receive my coded message and return!

Comrades - my message to Comrade R.O.C.K. was successful:
ROCKintheUSSA Reply1.jpg
Unfortunately, his outdated computer system was not successful in upgrading to the KKKurent Truth that is the cube:
ROCKintheUSSA Reply2.jpg
Red Square or anyone in the superior positions of assisting to reclaim R.O.C.K. back into the KKKolective would be most appreciated! I have done my part.

Comrade A.E. Mouse - you are korrekt. In the Glorious world of Next Tuesday all passwords will be equal. I imagine they'll all be 12345678. But then again, capitalist wreckers may find a way to trick the proles by setting passwords like 2444666668888888 and claiming that it's still 12345678. And they won't be wrong, but only if you start counting the numbers. Let's see if you get this one.

Anon E Mouse wrote: Red Square or anyone in the superior positions of assisting to reclaim R.O.C.K. back into the KKKolective would be most appreciated! I have done my part.

Thank you for being our intrepid liaison with the masses. Please kindly transmit to Comrade R.O.C.K. that all he needs to do is open a line of communication with the People's Director, do some groveling, kiss his boots, and ask to be let back into the kollektive.

Image In other words, let him email me and I'll send him a new shiny password that he can change later, once he's safely inside and is confident that no enemy is peeping over his shoulder.

Please relay to Comrade ROCK: while his beet quota has remained untouched and that backlog continues to grow, (slacker!) his vodka rations have kept tractor barn 2 running smoothly, and we await his triumphant return.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Please relay to Comrade ROCK: while his beet quota has remained untouched and that backlog continues to grow, (slacker!) [highlight=#ffff00]his vodka rations have kept tractor barn 2 running smoothly[/highlight], and we await his triumphant return.

Righ...right...HIC!

As much as we sincerely wait to see Komrade R.O.C.K. back in the U.S.S.R. in the Kubic Gulag (after all, each hand is needed to, ..hic, tend to, hic.. beets, I mean) ..... (thread of thought somewhat lost)

Red Square wrote:... open a line of communication with the People's Director, do some groveling, kiss his boots, and ask ...
Yes, Komrade Direktor! Boots!
Give 'im the full Batyushka(-light) treatment!

(Batyushka-bootleg fetishists may wish to revisit this, fanatics may wish to freshen up on details.)

(There are plenty of English translations of Mandelshtam's Кремлёвский горец ; many of them veer away from the spirit of the original ; the definitely best one is that of Dimitri Smirnov, e.g. here.)

Immediately compliance, as expected, Dear Leader Red Square.
AnonEMous1 to RedSquare Re ROCKintheUSSA.jpg