Public school students learn new (traditional) economics

School_Black_Market.jpg
Bland school lunch? Bring salt and pepper

As a result of FLATUS Moo's school lunch programs, public school students have learned the ways of the old country and have developed a thriving black market economy in condiments.

The Democrat in charge of the program is named "Fudge"??? What is this a joke? Again I reiterate my call for the abolition of surnames in favor of the implementation of a system of numbers. From the article: "No amount of training or technical assistance for schools will change students' distaste for foods that look and taste unappealing to them," she said. Really? Have they even explored the wonderful benefits of discipline imposed by manual labor? And what of Pinkie's shovel? I don't think they are trying nearly hard enough. Perhaps the administrators need a refresher course in the time honored traditions and proven practices of communist discipline. Salt and pepper today, capitalist propaganda tomorrow. HEIL HILLARY!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:https://m.washingtonexaminer.com/bland- ... le/2566962

As a result of FLATUS Moo's school lunch programs, public school students have learned the ways of the old country and have developed a thriving black market economy in condiments.
Tovarisch Stakhanovets!

These evil little miscreants are spoiling Obersturmbannführer Michelle of the Food Gestapo's master plan! She's doing her best to make their upcoming beet ration seem more palatable!

Dasvidaniya everybody!

Kommissar Uberdave wrote: Dasvidaniya everybody!
Kommissar Uberdave -

"Do svidaniya" means "goodbye." You keep saying it in your every post and yet you keep reappearing again five minutes late, only to say goodbye again.

It is known that in Britain people can leave and never say goodbye. Are you trying to create an impression that in the Motherland people say goodbye and never leave?

I thought they just left and never said goodbye...

The things I learn on the Cube!

Red Square wrote:
Kommissar Uberdave -

"Do svidaniya" means "goodbye." You keep saying it in your every post and yet you keep reappearing again five minutes late, only to say goodbye again.

It is known that in Britain people can leave and never say goodbye. Are you trying to create an impression that in the Motherland people say goodbye and never leave?
Perhaps the Kommissar was in a hunting accident? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk7WuvNKe_g Marshal Tito's former subjects in Croatia say "Do Viđenja" (doe vee-jayn-yuh), similar to Russian. I have also noticed that the Croatian toast "Na Zdravlje" is also phonetically similar to the Russian equivalent, which escapes me at this moment, for "to your health".

Red Square wrote:
Kommissar Uberdave -

On the other hand:

Wait that these children come of age and vote. I expect them to be über-reactionary reich wingers.

Bland lunches? I don't get it . . . . Nothing says school lunch louder than beet root and pickled herring and the meat jello is to die for. I'm guessing the kids don't get large enough portions to appreciate it. Black market for salt? These hooligans make me sick.

enhanced-buzz-13657-1380736024-12.jpg

PS. Maybe try saying goodbye like this Kommissar Uberdave, it's wholesome and enjoyable just like the herring under a fur coat.

The answer to this little problem of unapproved economics is a visit from the IRS audit team, confiscation of all profits under the RICO Act and fines leveled for violation of local restaurant health ordinances. That'll teach the little bastards to not mess with The State™ or The Party™.