Purged Israelis to be Replaced by Singing Japanese Jews

Today, Dear Leader announced that the border between Israel and Palestine should be redrawn to the way it was in 1967 before the Six Day War - A Glorious Day for All Progressive Palestinian sympathizers.

During my VooDoo Trance
™ spoke with the Ghost of Rachel Corrie, who told me that once Dear Leader, Comrade Zero, the Muslim Communist Communist Muslim has accomplished his goal of purging all Jews from Israel, that he plans to replace them with Singing Japanese Jews. Below is a video of these Singing Japanese Jews. And I can tell you that, according to Rachel, Dear Leader will be very pleased with his choice of who will replace the purged Jews.

A little history first:
The Current Truth™:
In 1967 Arab military forces began to build along the Israeli border. The Arab states had been preparing to go to war against Israel with Egypt, Jordan and Syria being aided by Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and Algeria. On 27 May the President of Egypt, Abdel Nasser, declared: "Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight." Egypt signed a pact with Jordan at the end of May declaring an attack on one was an attack on both. This was seen by Israel as a clear sign of preparation for all-out war.Israeli forces have launched a pre-emptive attack on Egypt and destroyed nearly 400 Egypt-based military aircraft.

In 1967 Arab military forces gathered along the Israeli border to welcome Israel to the Middle East. And what did those Jews do? They attacked the very people who were welcoming them, and as a result of six days of attacking the Arabs, Israeli's expanded their border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGoRo-n ... dded#at=12

Uncorrected history distorts the Current Truth. I commend you, Lenika, for correcting history and enabling a clearer Current Perspective.

Thank you People's Comrade. I always thought this commie mooslim was nothing but pure, dripping, evil and he proved it beyond a doubt today should have never doubted Dear Leader's ability to encourage and facilitate purges. And his choice of replacing the Israeli components from the perfect balance of proles in order to create the Progressive Communist Mooslim World of Next Tuesday is very wise.

Dearest Leninka,

Where do you come up with this most exclusive stuff? I mean, singing Japanese Jews? It doesn't get more equal than that! Incredible!

I intend to inform our dear Comrade Tovarich of this immediately, since he was stationed there for 16 years, and, thank Obama, escaped the horrible tsunami by arriving back in the USA this January!

He will, no doubt, be quite amused informed by this post, as am I. I love this! Most equal, Leninka!

How did Kurosawa miss this opportunity? Wait...maybe Fiddler on the Roof is really a remake of a Kurosawa film???

In the meantime, I applaud our Dear Leader, the Obamessiah, in his wisdom. Of course we know that the Israelis kicked millions of Palestinians out of their nice warm homes in the middle of the night to set up their illegal state. It's about time they went to the bottom of the sea back to the 1967 borders.

It could be, Princess Nookie. Stranger things have happened. But then again, the Japanese are famous for taking other people's ideas and improving on them. They rescued Buddhism from obsolescence, after India and China had practically washed their hands of it--well, except of course, those strange people in Tibet.

Pamalinski,

Thank you for the compliment, but I owe it all to Jiffi-Lobo. I've had so many Jiffi-Lobos that the right side of my brain is now so scrambled up with the left side. It is why I end up making the strangest connections. I'm surprised that by this time, I haven't reached a Hebefrenic state of skitsofrenia. Yes, I do hear voices, but only the voice of Dear Leader as he pulls me further and further down into his vortex of a world without either Rethuglicans, Christians or Jews.

I know what you mean about Jifi-Lobo™, as you well know, my dear Leninka. You were there! One of my mentors when I first arrived on the Cube! I was totally clueless about what I was involved with. (sorry for ending my sentence with a preposition, I do that often)

My first Jifi was shortly after my breakdown regarding the O's Healthcare Bill, when I was having such a hard time differentiating good from evil, i.e. Pamalinsky's Breakdown, where Father Prog Theocritus and his most useful servant, Bruno, drugged me, held me down and gave me my first Jifi-Lobo™. I had resisted long enough!

What a wonderful party we all had! Wasn't it? Glad to say, it's been downhill ever since, Leninka, because I can now rely on the gubmint more easily, somehow. I have no choice, it seems. Having no choice makes me "feel better." Know what I mean? (Hope you do, 'cause I don't. Please, don't tell anyone.)

Can't exactly say I'm happy, but, I can say I am righteous! Hell yeah! Make that SELF-righteous! OH yeah! I'm one happy prog now!

My dear Leninka, once again you have rewritten and redistributed the truth into Current Truth and should be reprimanded congratulated for such doings. Have you ever considered teaching propaganda the Current Truth to the young minds in our re-education camps skools? This is just the edubacations these impressionable peoples need!

I can only award you the award of Hammer & Popsicle Recipient of the Day. Please enjoy it with humble pride! (you will be receiving your slight monetary payment booklet within the next week)

goooooo Leninka!

By the the long beard of Marx!!! You've done it Leninka! You have answered the age old question of what happened to the Lost Tribe of Israel...they made their way to JAPAN! How else to explain that delightful performance in the video? Those Singing Japanese Jews were so natural and perfect.

I just watched that evil bastard Netanyahoo (he reminds me of Cheney) scolding Mr. Obama.

Of course Obama kept his cool and sat there with his chin in his hand and his fingers covering his mouth while he glared and blinked silently.

Afterward they shook hands and Obama turned his head away and smiled that devilish smirk that we all think is so charming. Of course he never loosened the death grip his left hand had on the chair. His brown knuckles were actually white. I wonder if they'll be able to sand his fingerprints out of the wood.

Comrade Whoopie, I saw most of the uncomfortable moment of the Jooman speaking. I was afraid brother Berry Obama was going to snap a gasket and go into the lovely Mooslimic chant he likes so much. (did you know his eyes glowed???) I do not know how he kept his cool from exploding, as that Jooman scolded and treated our dear Leader like he was a silly, ignorant, spoiled unedubactaced school boy. It was embarrassing for Obama, even if he didn't know it. I am so upset, must quickly go locate a refreshing adult beverage to stead my hand.

Oh my! I come back here from a day of scrubbing the floors of the outermost buildings of the collective and find even more complements. Thank you Frau, for that award. I will put it in a high place away from where Comrade Whoopie and others get into brawls after a night of vodka drinking. And thank you, too, Grigori. I think you may be korrect that these Japanese Jews are the lost tribe of Israel. I have heard that their bagels are some of the best in the world. And their Gifilte fish has been elevated to the quality of sushi.

Comrade Neotrotsky,

That song and shag hairdo on the noodle boy brought back memories from many years ago. Those were the days. You could get on welfare and stay on welfare as long as you kept having more fatherless children, and Dear Leader was only a teenager then, and thoughts of purging and replacing one kind of people with another kind of people were only fantasies in his head.

Dearest Comrade Leninka,

I hail your wisdom in setting the record straight regarding the peace-loving, oppressed Palestinians and those awful right-wing Israelis, but I wish to question the replacement of the latter by Singing Japanese Jews. In principle, it's a great idea, but the fact is that anything Japanese is tainted by the scourge of capitalism, self-reliance, and accomplishments. Clearly, the marvels of culture and industry produced in Japan--without the guidance of the Party--mean that they consider themselves to be more equal than other nations of the world.

As an exit to this dilemma, I propose the use of Singing North Korean Jews as a replacement for the current Jewish population of Israel.

Comrade AWOL,

That is an excellent idea. Surely, North Korea's Dear Leader wouldn't mind sacrificing a few North Korean proles for the job. It's all about appearances, in any case, and as long as our own Dear Leader can make it appear that there are still Jews on the planet, and happy, singing ones at that, then he will still continue to get the Jewish vote--I should hope so, at least--here in the U.S.S.A.

I concur - Singing North Korean Jews is a more equal idea! Why, think of the money that would be saved in properly clothing them for their role alone, because they are so thin!

Comrades and Comradettes,

Ah, this brings back memories. I recall a literature professor, a domestic Shakespeare expert, who informed me that "World Jewry" were to blame for the then-depreciation of the yen and discussions of raising taxes to help address Japanese debt. Never having met a Japanese Jew, I assumed it could only be because they were so wily that they kept their pernicious religion concealed, much as the hidden Christians around Nagasaki and its outer islands.

It is shocking, however, that Japanese Jews are granted equal time to air their "history," yet where are the Japanese Palestinians' culture? Oppressed by the concealed JJs, no doubt. Clearly, the JPs have no choice but to resort to dy-no-mite in advancing their peaceful self-interests of a revolutionary universalist nature!

Japanese Palestinians? I hear they are in training to be a new generation of Kamakazi pilots.

Leninka wrote:Japanese Palestinians? I hear they are in training to be a new generation of Kamakazi pilots.

Yes, I believe the instruction is taking place at the Mitsu-Allah Akbaroji Flight School.

Gentle Comrades,

In support of yet another suppressed ethnic minority, I offer this:

With this news of O's delving into his Irish roots by visiting Moneygall in County Offaly (That's right! Moneygall and Offaly, spelled just like that! And I am Irish.), I could not resist sharing an email I received the other day. I'm sorry I cannot credit the author, since his name wasn't mentioned. I think we can all agree that every "group" contains it's sordid sorts and this, I think, applies particularly to Dear Leader's deep compassion for everyone and his concern about the rising tide of Hope and Change.

IRISH COMPASSION

A man was sitting on a blanket at the beach. He had no arms and no legs.

Three women, from England, Scotland and Ireland, were walking past and felt
sorry for the poor man.

The English woman said 'Have you ever had a hug?' The man said 'No' so she
gave him a hug and walked on.

The Scottish woman said, 'Have you ever had a kiss?' The man said, 'No,' so
she gave him a kiss and walked on.

The Irish woman came to him and said, 'ave ya ever been fooked lad?'

The man broke into a big smile and said, 'no'.

She said, 'Aye - Ya will be when the tide comes in.'

Pamalinsky wrote:
IRISH COMPASSION

A man was sitting on a blanket at the beach. He had no arms and no legs.

Three women, from England, Scotland and Ireland, were walking past and felt
sorry for the poor man.

The English woman said 'Have you ever had a hug?' The man said 'No' so she
gave him a hug and walked on.

The Scottish woman said, 'Have you ever had a kiss?' The man said, 'No,' so
she gave him a kiss and walked on.

The Irish woman came to him and said, 'ave ya ever been fooked lad?'

The man broke into a big smile and said, 'no'.

She said, 'Aye - Ya will be when the tide comes in.'

Very good Pamalinsky!!! Now we know how to save even MORE money through Obamacare: Beaches for the disabled!

Thank you so much, Princess Nookie. My pleasure.

Since you offer the idea of Beaches for the Disabled, which is most equal, if I may say so, I wonder if you remember the movie, "Beaches." If you are Hispanic, and mention this title, still have an accent, it sounds just like "Bitches." Well, there ya go. What can I say. Just a thought expressed on a keyboard.

Comradette Pamalinsky,

Might the Irish lass mean when "the tide of Hope and Change™" comes in?

Comrade Tovarich,

As some would say, "Life is a beach."

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies said;"[highlight=#ffff99]did you know his eyes glowed???[/highlight]". You are correct Comrade Judge. I went over the images of the event and found this:

glowing_eyes.gif

It was so subtle and quick it's no wonder most people missed it. I had to slow the frames down to make it visible. Let this be a lesson Comrades. Nothing gets past our Comrade Judge Fraulein.

Sources inside the administration say this row all started when the Israeli PM refused to eat
the breakfast offering, did not want a BLT for lunch, and refused a pork chop for dinner.

The PM might have mentioned he looked like a sissy on "The View" with his legs crossed.The Major stated "Career at risk, no comment".

Grigori E.R. wrote:Judge Fraulein Pulloskies said;"[highlight=#ffff99]did you know his eyes glowed???[/highlight]". You are correct Comrade Judge. I went over the images of the event and found this:

glowing_eyes.gif

It was so subtle and quick it's no wonder most people missed it. I had to slow the frames down to make it visible. Let this be a lesson Comrades. Nothing gets past our Comrade Judge Fraulein.

It was very upsetting to all Progressives to see the Israel PM "diss" our President

In many a Progressive circle, the question on everyone's lips is, "Who does this Jew think he is?"

Even the great State controlled media star, Andrea Mitchell, who is known for her unbiased news reporting was shocked by the PM's behaviour. According to her:

“... Netanyahu seized on it even before he got on the plane – he criticized the President. And in such a fashion, he lectured him in the Oval Office. . . . It was a stone-faced Barack Obama and Netanyahu basically treating him like a school-boy.”

"school-boy", perhaps...
In the photo with his legs crossed, he looks more like a schoolmarm than a school- boy.

Grigori,

My eyes are glowing, too.

Neotrotsky,

I'm glowing with pride for Andrea Mitchell whose husband is one of the Juice peoples - Alan Greenspan. She took sides with our beloved Communist Mooslim in the White House. I know that if Dear Leader's order to purge all Jews back to the 1967 borders is carried through, she won't shed a single one of those famous tears of hers.

Leninka wrote:Grigori,

My eyes are glowing, too.

Neotrotsky,

I'm glowing with pride for Andrea Mitchell whose husband is one of the Juice peoples - Alan Greenspan. She took sides with our beloved Communist Mooslim in the White House. I know that if Dear Leader's order to purge all Jews back to the 1967 borders is carried through, she won't shed a single one of those famous tears of hers.

All true comrade!

Perhaps if we started pushing some Islamic themed novelties on US people then we could get even faster acceptance of Papa Obama's plans for Israel.

For example, the following switch plate would be wonderful for children' bedrooms. Kids would love it and Progressive parents could feel good about themselves for putting it up. It could help alleviate any fears people may have about Papa Obama's plans .

It would help everyone remember- Mohammed cares about kids; Jews have nothing to fear

Neotrotsky,

LOL, that's a very sick, but funny lightswitch.

Your light switch will go far in winning the hearts and minds of the people of the USSA. And it will stimulate their interest in finding out who the nice man is at the top of the switch.

I think I recognize that light switch man - but doesn't he normally have a fuse coming out the top of his head?

And I've never seen his switch before and would deny it most vociferously if I had.

HA! R.O.C.K. in the USA drew that picture and I saw him do it!