Purple Penguins Have Evolved From The Children

penguin purple.png
School Told to Call Kids ‘Purple Penguins' Because ‘Boys and Girls' Is Not Inclusive to Transgender

Comrades, a new Endangered Species™ has evolved from the youngest of the finalists in the evolutionary pre-selected generation of the leaders of Next Tuesday™. Purple Penguins are found only in Nebraska but with a rigorous and closely monitored education campaign, we will be able to populate almost every part of the nation.

A Nebraska school district has instructed its teachers to stop referring to students by “gendered expressions” such as “boys and girls,” and use “gender inclusive” ones such as “purple penguins” instead.

FORWARD!!!!

Purple, indeed! Penguins, indeed! This is both speciesist and colorist. Fie, fie, fie!

Don't forget, comrades, that Santa has now been demoted to a penguin as well, due to white privilege.

There's something about penguins that comrades in the media and education like so much. Is it the ultimate collectivist uniformity of a crowd of penguins that makes these cute but slow, flightless birds a desirable role model for the Utopian future? Wouldn't it be wonderful, comrades, if all humans would be just one big crowd of sexually indistinguishable lookalikes?

Down With Santa's White Privilege! Penguinify Christmas!

Are penguins half white, half black, or since they are from south of the equator are they white-hispanic?

M84
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]I'm sure there's a Linux joke in here somewhere...

[color=#C0392B]M84[/color] made an excellent observation when he wrote:I'm sure there's a Linux joke in here somewhere...

If by Linux you mean Tovarichi then yes... yes there is!

tovarichi-is-alone.jpg

She taunts me because she wants me. There's going to be one jealous squirrel around here.

images-1.jpeg

Let's hope we have entered into a more enlightened inclusive era where those so called "public health" intrusive and discriminatory penis inspections come to an end.

Image FLATUS Moo also carries a flashlight, just in case there is a power failure in the Peoples House of Color that Shall not be mentioned...

It seems to me that people are more concerned with purple helmets than they are with purple penguins. This has to stop! Be dignified!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:It seems to me that people are more concerned with purple helmets than they are with purple penguins. This has to stop! Be dignified!

Sorry Comrade, I guess we are nuts.

Captain Craptek finds the perfect woman...

craptek-finds-the-perfect-woman.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Tovarichi wrote:Image FLATUS Moo also carries a flashlight, just in case there is a power failure in the Peoples House of Color that Shall not be mentioned...
I KNEW IT! Somehow, I just KNEW it!