Putin for president!

Give it a thought comrades. I mean, it doesn't look that bad. We already got a very bad deal with O'Bummer the Irish.

https://gatesofvienna.net/2013/09/some-days-the-bear-eats-you-3/

Well, let us not insult the Irish. They are at least consistent. And great fun after a quart or two.

Well, O'Bummer has a lot of magic properties. He is the first gay president, the first black president, the first Jewish president, the first Marxist president, the first people's president, the first Irish president, the first Kenyan president. I only regret that he is not the first Muslim president.

John Frum wrote:I only regret that he is not the first Muslim president.
Comrade, what difference, at this point, does it make?

Wasn't John F. Kennedy the U.S.S.A.'s first Irish president? Dear Leader is the first white-african-american president and also the first pres to be the bitch of Syria/Russia/Iran.

Being a bitch can be a lot of fun. Especially if the pimp is rough. Kennedy doesn't count because he is white, hence wrong. O'Bummer is the first real Irish president of USSA.

John Frum wrote:Being a bitch can be a lot of fun. Especially if the pimp is rough. Kennedy
doesn't count because he is white, hence wrong. O'Bummer is the first real Irish president of USSA.
I still don't get the Irish connection. Is there some Hawaii-Kenya-Dublin triangle thing going on? Kennedy at least got us to the moon; the Hoffa cage-fight was fun. Just wonderin', cause yer gettin me Irish up. There are few things that get me "Irish" up but ... this might be one ....

PutOut-Alt1.jpg