Queen under the mountain

queenmountain.jpeg
To the rescue, comrades!

The evil fascist pamphleteers at Breitbart are mocking the lack of press conferences by our Queen to Be. They even compare her to Waldo and make funny pictures of her!

We must promptly convince our Party candidates of the Party-approved Truth™: Hillary resides under a mountain in the Rockies, not unlike Frederik Barbarossa, and is known as the "Queen under the Mountain."

The legend says that as long as Mainstream Media helicopters circle her mountain, she will stay in her gloomy catacomb. Once in a while she sends her servant outside, and upon him (or her) returning asks:

"Do they circle my mountain still?"
"Yes your majesty, they do."
"Then begone, it is not my time yet!"
And thus, another alt-right conspiracy debunked by the power of Progressive Reasoning™!

All glory to the mighty Kube!
Minitrue

Alternative reality #2, in keeping with your recent essay (above):

St. Hillary the Prog - according to the Golden Legend - is only sleeping in her cottage at Chappaqua until the coming of Trump when she would be needed as a witness.

chappaqua-house.jpg

Comrades,
There were some problems with my receiver, witness came across as waitress.
MTE is served, she is not a server! She has many private servers.
My goal was to clarify this issue!

General Confusion wrote:Comrades,
There were [highlight=#ffff00]some problems with my receiver[/highlight], witness came across as waitress.
MTE is served, she is not a server! She has many private servers.
[highlight=#ffff00]My goal was to clarify this issue[/highlight]!

Thanks for that update. Others have reported receiving "whiteness" rather than "witness" - I must check into this... clarification is my primary mission as well. (aside from eating and caring)

Like yous was all told by my representative, I'll be givin' da press conferences after I'm president. AFTER I'm president. Understand?

You know what AFTER I'm president means?

Knuckleheads.

hdr22 wrote:Like yous was all told by my representative, I'll be givin' da press conferences after I'm president. AFTER I'm president. Understand?

[highlight=#ffff00]You know what AFTER I'm president means?
[/highlight]
Knuckleheads.

At your wake? With Miss Cleo being the intermediary?