R.I.P CURSIVE IS DEAD

Comrades can we have a moment of silence? Cursive is Dead. As reported by C-BS.

I read somewhere that white people don't understand this black woman. One of the reasons was her multi lingual abilities. This shocked me because I was convinced after hearing her testimony that she was partial lingual. But I am admittedly white and consequently impaired in my understanding.

cursive rip.jpg

Cursive? Never heard of him.

Who was he?

Margaret wrote:Cursive? Never heard of him.

Who was he?
Printing's gay brother.

Austin Palmer Denounced As Reactionary Bigot!

The Palmer Method of penmanship instruction was developed and promoted by Austin Palmer in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It was largely created as a simplified and less "feminine" style than the "Spencerian Method", which had been the major standardized system of handwriting since the 1840s.[1] The Palmer Method soon became the most popular handwriting system in the United States.

palmerMethod_1935.jpg

Till Cursive Writing Was Forgotten

Please forward a code book to all Party Officials. Some of us are receiving mixed messages.

sheep.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Please forward a code book to all Party Officials. Some of us are receiving mixed messages.
00002.jpg

?CnSista girl tesifi by txt on her O-fone? bet tha b cn txt like a mofo.

wat it iz...

u say dat, Tov - it coo - afaik - dat ho byod

Actually I am in favor of abolishing cursive, as it discriminates against Idiot-Americans. I am sure it was invented by some RWNJ (right wing nut job) with this waysist purpose.

Craptek, I denounce you (and you count your lucky stars you are not demoted yet)!

Do you know how long our comrades have waited to see Putout XXXX XXXX XXXXXX as art?

Now, go write 100 times (IN CURSIVE) "I will not draw arrows toward my comrade's nibbles" then you report back to your tree and inventory your nuts.

Sigh....I was trying so hard to be a good brown shirt.

Tovarichi wrote:Do you know how long our comrades have waited to see Putout XXXX XXXX XXXXXX as art?

Now, go write 100 times (IN CURSIVE) "I will not draw arrows toward my comrade's nibbles" ...
wide_eyed_cat.jpg
... for purely artistic reasons!

Rock, that tape is going to hurt... but maybe she likes that sort of thing?

Gosh all jeepers, Comrades,

When I was in 8th grade, and writing cursive, my teacher told me I would qualify as a "scribe!" (In some other age I guess.) I enjoyed making the letters "pretty."

Ah, so much for actually learning anything. What a waste.

(Sigh)

Bah! Cursive. I learned that in 3rd grade and was lied to. I never used it after that! Come to think of it, I never used many big words after that grade too.