Racism Exposed

Comrades, I fear racism still exists in America. Test yourself and see if racism is hiding in some far corner of your psyche. Go to the site below and if you see anything but hard working and dedicated election workers, then you may need sensitivity training.

Racial Test

Be honest now, did you have any negative response? Yes? Then you are a closet racist. You responded to their blackness and nothing else. We have caught you red handed (no offense to our Native American brothers).

panther.PNG

My comrades

Since I am black I cannot, by definition, be a racist. I will nor do the test.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

I must be racist. I thought that poor downtrodden comrade was so infatuated with being a freedom fighting in the jungle, that he photoshopped himself into jungle pictures.

And here I am blogging for freedom, fearlessly from the bush (not to be confused with George Bush).
blog jungle.jpg

TPC I'm shocked, does that blogger boy's mother know that he smokes in her basement?

I'm so happy that the Black Panther who was strutting back and forth in front of a voting booth armed with a club was only given a restraining order. He isn't allowed to strut menacingly near polling places with a deadly weapon...until 2012. I guess in 2012 he'll be allowed to show up with a sawed off shotgun. What could be more fair?

Oh and just a suggestion for my black brudda's...get some camo uniforms yo.

Why did he have all those violent pictures of southern dead men. Does he hate Southerners? Is it progressive to kill southern men?

Kamerad roter Hering wrote:Why did he have all those violent pictures of southern dead men. Does he hate Southerners? Is it progressive to kill southern men?
Good question, I could not spend any time on the site because (and I know this is ethnically insensitive) I hate Rap on a sub atomic level and I could not see where to turn it off. Water board me all you want and I will not talk but a few minutes of Rap and I will sing like birdie.
rap.png

TPC, try the mute button on your keyboard or turning the little knob on your speakers. I suffer the same aversion and those have helped me remain sane.

Margaret, yes that is the same fellow. Ironically thanks to the FBI the Klan is careful not to use such inflammatory calls for murder in their public gatherings. Thankfully our Progressive legal system has a built in double standard that protects colored people of color (like Al Sharpton) from prosecution when their words result in someone getting killed. And now it provides protection from prosecution for voter intimidation too. It's like being a rich Hollywood celebrity. No Justice, No Peace!

What a wonderful progressive this King Samir is.

I have sent him an email to come and serve in my Cabinet as Minister of People's Commode Digging and Disappearances.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Obamugabe, enlighten me on something. With all your country and all your (rapidly disappearing) wealth, why have no not managed a true Final Solution? It is the most heart-felt wish of the true prog to rule, and we don't mind ruling over poor people because they give less trouble. And if you steal $1 from each peasant, it's a lot for the peasant and a lot for you multiplied by the peasants.

But really, for true power, isn't it better to rule over a necropolis? Why exactly are there people still living in Zimbabwe?

Homie has an eclectic little firearms collection. The longer of his two revolvers is a .22 of some sort, and it very much looks like a late model Harrington and Richardson (it also looks like it may be a single action, and if so, it could be an H&R, or one of the inexpensive SA .22's made by Heritage, or imported by Excam or Tangfolio, but it really looks like an H&R and I own both of the revolvers I described). His smaller revolver looks to be a .38 of some sort, and I'll bet one of the cheaper variants. He has a mucked up SKS with a funky hi cap mag in his "jungle" pic, and an AES-10 variant of the AK-47 in another pic. The AES is by far the best weapon he has there, with the SKS being a close second if he hadn't buggered it up.

Verdict? Homie spends more time on funky webdesign and bitching about crackas, than on his revolutionary arsenal, although he is at least equipped at a minimal level. I could personally arm about four people like him.

[OFF]
Col. on "get right day" I see homie the clown getting all smoked up on crack for courage, then running around like a wild man holding his pistol sideways or firing his SKS from the hip.

Meanwhile concealed in the bushes 150 yds. away some patriot in suitable camo puts the crosshairs on him, squeezes off one shot and lays him out for the count.

The pity is he'll never never hear the shot or know where it came from.

(more likely he'll probably be hiding under his mama's bed wetting himself)

Man_being_arrested.gif
(sobbing) I thought the demon had left me! Just finish me off now and save the world one more closet racist! I wish not to offend another anymore.

(off)
Ow! My ears.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Obamugabe, enlighten me on something. With all your country and all your (rapidly disappearing) wealth, why have no not managed a true Final Solution? It is the most heart-felt wish of the true prog to rule, and we don't mind ruling over poor people because they give less trouble. And if you steal $1 from each peasant, it's a lot for the peasant and a lot for you multiplied by the peasants.

But really, for true power, isn't it better to rule over a necropolis? Why exactly are there people still living in Zimbabwe?

As the collective demands equality, here is the site for our deaf brothers of King Shaazam's army so they may properly sign "cracka".....

https://www.signingsavvy.com/sign/CRACK ... ingerspell

I think that we're missing a trick here. And that's not like me. Sure, death is a cure for famine but we can work both.

Dead babies, as Alice Cooper said, can't things off the shelf. Dead people don't give trouble. But then we don't get bucks for dead people who don't perforce eat. So they'll have to become crypto-cadavers.

We get Sally Struthers to quit eating for 15 minutes and put her with a child. A pot-bellied child, stick limbs, huge eyes, flies on lips, sitting in front of a mausoleum. And that mausoleum, we say, is an African variant of an ancient Xhosa, or hell, say, Turtlewaxiki tribe. The boobs in AmeriKKKa won't know the difference.

She can quaver in that whiney voice now covered with layers of other people's food, "No one here has eaten in two months," and point to the starving child, and cue the computer-generated flies. Perhaps some maggots? After all, what's one child to a prog? We progs murdered over 100,000,000 last century and one little child is nothing.

Hell we'll tell Susan Faludi that this child escaped the abortionist's Metzenbaum scissors and so is an unperson, and she wouldn't have trouble with that. She'd go back to complaining how only 6% of plumbers are Josephine the plumber, while smiling indulgently on the medicine in Australia which gives advice to Muslim parents on performing clitoridectomies on their girls.

So I think that I have proven that one child is no big deal.

Question. What's the optimum rate to use up children for money? How much of the proceeds will we have to share with the MSM so they won't rat us out?

Discuss.

Josephine the plumber, now that takes me back. And she wore bib overalls so you didn't have to see her ass crack.

41DrBeednjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Commissar Theocritus wrote: We progs murdered over 100,000,000 last century and one little child is nothing.
Discuss.

Those same troglodytes who whine about abortion give no thought to the bugs and plants being destroyed by rain forest devastation. Which one of those bugs or plants could have given us a cure for cancer? The short sightedness of conservative thought is overwhelming.
Figure8Bug.gif

In The Rebel Angels, a very good book, a Canadian professor finds a cure for cancer by analyzing human feces. Or analysing human faeces. They called him the Turd Skinner, and he paid for turds.

This tells me that we are being insensitive to the millions of one-celled organisms which we kill in our digestive tract every single day. Who knows what bacterium that I left in the Axelrod this morning could have done for progkind?

It might have cured cancer. It might have made Katie Couric look less like half a prize fighter on half a piano.

And all because I flushed the Axelrod this morning.

Just remember what you've said about being a made prog Theo. There are no actions/consequences.

Oh, Elliott, I know what you mean. But there are consequences--for people we don't like. I'm just trying to stake out the territory of Champion of Shit. You know, all those organisms that I killed last night while I was dreaming peacefully.